SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

• SOMETIMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALWAYS

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Truster

Please do stop talking out of your butt.

You know I show myself no mercy and hold myself in very low esteem or regard.

GOD was merciful to me in giving me faith and all that came with it.

Now.... Say I am lying about receiving mercy and guidance from GOD, and freely receiving faith.

I dare you.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

You are grossly mistaken about salvation. You have certainly not been saved. You are under law and wrath.

popsthebuilder

You are grossly mistaken about salvation. You have certainly not been saved. You are under law and wrath.

Smart to watch your words. You aren't as stupid as you like to play. I wasn't speaking of salvation per say and do not believe osas to be true.

Truster

exminster.
I know for an absolute fact that wherever I am, whatever I'm thinking, saying or doing that I am at the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life and my salvation.

Try reading Psalm 23 and 139 if you need light in this matter. Or simply wallow in sin and ignorance.

exminister

exminster.
I know for an absolute fact that wherever I am, whatever I'm thinking, saying or doing that I am at the centre of the will of the Eternal Almighty for my life and my salvation.

Try reading Psalm 23 and 139 if you need light in this matter. Or simply wallow in sin and ignorance.

Shhh... Truster is here. :beanboy:

The Psalms are ascribed to King David.

Truster

Shhh... Truster is here. :beanboy:

The Psalms are ascribed to King David.

It is by and through the psalms that the saints discover that others have walked the same path and had the same experiences. For you they are obviously historical and of no doctrinal worth, but for us* they are a well of goodness.

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

popsthebuilder

exminster.

Psalm: 23. 1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

If this were true of truster then he would reflect the same attributes. he does not.

peace

Truster

Psalm: 23. 1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

If this were true of truster then he would reflect the same attributes. he does not.

peace

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:

A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

I speak peace to those that are in the covenant of peace and not to pretenders.

popsthebuilder

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:

A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

I speak peace to those that are in the covenant of peace and not to pretenders.
Though I quoted you; if you exuded any level of intellectual honesty (or any sort really), then you would notice I wasn't addressing you.

popsthebuilder

Your stupid remarks along with you foul language and abusive name calling show you to be of unsound mind...according to the scriptures.
Colossians: 3. 1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. 5. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6. For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: 7. In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. 8. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. 9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: 11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. 12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Truster

What's wrong? You can't see the multitude of pertinent references? A shame indeed.

13 The sons of Kenaz:

Othniel and Seraiah.

The sons of Othniel:

Hathath and Meonothai.[e] 14 Meonothai was the father of Ophrah.

Seraiah was the father of Joab,

the father of Ge Harashim.[f] It was called this because its people were skilled workers.

15 The sons of Caleb son of Jephunneh:

Iru, Elah and Naam.

The son of Elah:

Kenaz.

16 The sons of Jehallelel:

Ziph, Ziphah, Tiria and Asarel.

17 The sons of Ezrah:

Jether, Mered, Epher and Jalon. One of Mered’s wives gave birth to Miriam, Shammai and Ishbah the father of Eshtemoa. 18 (His wife from the tribe of Judah gave birth to Jered the father of Gedor, Heber the father of Soko, and Jekuthiel the father of Zanoah.) These were the children of Pharaoh’s daughter Bithiah, whom Mered had married.

19 The sons of Hodiah’s wife, the sister of Naham:

the father of Keilah the Garmite, and Eshtemoa the Maakathite.

20 The sons of Shimon:

Amnon, Rinnah, Ben-Hanan and Tilon.

The descendants of Ishi:

Zoheth and Ben-Zoheth