SHOULD A MAN EXPECT TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOYALTY AND SUPPORT FROM HIS SAVIOUR?

• SOMETIMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALWAYS

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

I will boast and rejoice in my Saviour and do so without ceasing. You couldn't in your most imaginative dreams understand this.
You and I and everyone else know your boasting is in yourself.

Jesus nor Christ nor GOD nor Elohim start with the vowel I.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

He who searches the hearts* of man will judge between you and I.

hearts* not the blood pump.
More progress and contradiction. There is One judge. It is not you though you saying is. You prove this with your own post. Now back to the boasting.

Tell me; how is it that you consider judging others and proclaiming self as elect/ Christ/ redeemed to be synonymous with glorifying GOD and GOD judging rightly? The only way one could debauch things without contradiction is to consider themselves to actually be GOD.

please attempt to amend these points.

Truster

More progress and contradiction. There is One judge. It is not you though you saying is. You prove this with your own post. Now back to the boasting.

Tell me; how is it that you consider judging others and proclaiming self as elect/ Christ/ redeemed to be synonymous with glorifying GOD and GOD judging rightly? The only way one could debauch things without contradiction is to consider themselves to actually be GOD.

The TOL statement of faith says, "Christ commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent." (This is according to the scriptures.)

I rebuke and judge, deal with it.

Truster

Because the election is of the Father, the redemption of the Son and the application of redemption by the Holy Spirit. As a regenerate sinner I have a duty to separate the precious from the vile and to expose the works of darkness. There are around a dozen scriptures to confirm this.

popsthebuilder

Because the election is of the Father, the redemption of the Son and the application of redemption by the Holy Spirit. As a regenerate sinner I have a duty to separate the precious from the vile and to expose the works of darkness. There are around a dozen scriptures to confirm this.
I didn't ask about discernment but damnation of the sinner that all are.

popsthebuilder

There is much said of what man must do. What is man to expect?

“Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.”
GOD is long suffering and oft giving, merciful and loving.

It is us who must be faithful in reciprocation.

There is no question to the trust one can exhibit towards GOD as GOD is worthy and Just.

Truster

GOD is long suffering and oft giving, merciful and loving.

It is us who must be faithful in reciprocation.

There is no question to the trust one can exhibit towards GOD as GOD is worthy and Just.

He is all those things and more. To the regenerate. You are not of that number.

Truster

I forgive you.

I am forgiven.

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

"Messiah commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent." (TOL)

I cannot repent of the good I am caused to perform and you will not repent of your wickedness.

popsthebuilder

I am forgiven.

Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

"Messiah commands His followers to rebuke and to judge with righteous judgment and to forgive those who repent." (TOL)

I cannot repent of the good I am caused to perform and you will not repent of your wickedness.
Righteous judgement is mercy.

You exhibit none.

This will be recompensed towards you; the knowing misleader.

Truster

Righteous judgement is mercy.

You exhibit none.

This will be recompensed towards you; the knowing misleader.

You have not been shown mercy, because in your mind, you have been merciful towards yourself. Self-applied mercy is as fleeting as a smile on the face of perpetual misery.

popsthebuilder

You have not been shown mercy, because in your mind, you have been merciful towards yourself. Self-applied mercy is as fleeting as a smile on the face of perpetual misery.
Please do stop talking out of your butt.

You know I show myself no mercy and hold myself in very low esteem or regard.

GOD was merciful to me in giving me faith and all that came with it.

Now.... Say I am lying about receiving mercy and guidance from GOD, and freely receiving faith.

I dare you.