SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
The two parties are gone is because the OLD COVENANT IS GONE.
Sorry crazy lady, but God is NOT gone and Israel did not disappear either.

Your irrational and illogical comments do not change anything.

When Jesus came, he MADE A NEW COVENANT.
Heb 8:6-13 KJV But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. (7) For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. (12) For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (13) In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Jesus will not make the new covenant in a way that disagrees with scripture. SAME TWO PARTIES, GOD AND ISRAEL.

You say what Jesus said was to a select few and not to anyone else is just beyond ignorant.
Be more specific. You're the ignorant one on this topic.

How is it you read the Bible and don’t know that?
I know more than you because I believe what the scripture says.

Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
Read the verses that come before it.

So here it is here.
In Hebrews where you have claimed speak a DIFFERENT gospel is saying that that the OLD is vanishing.
The book to the HEBREWS should make things obvious enough, but apparently not to the foolish.

You had said that Hebrews is different and not to us Gentiles.
So you really don't know who the HEBREWS are?

Are you ready to change your mind about that?
Nope.

oatmeal

WOW... thanks for that great revelation!!!

Your welcome!

Thus you can see why it is necessary to humble ourselves when reading scripture to read it for what it says in all its contexts, to read what is actually written instead of reading our pet theologies into it.

Sadly, reading their threeology is exactly what trinitarians have been doing for centuries.

I gave you a lot to think about, so I don't expect a reply anytime soon

Like I said you might want to slow down and incorporate the verses i supplied into your thinking so you can more accurately rightly divide the word of truth.

What I taught you I have learned over decades, I kind of threw the book at you.

God's Truth

Jesus Gospel is the Gospel of Grace. Show me where it says that I should not follow a Gospel of Grace. You are a Pharisee, a legalist hung up on obedience. Your works are dead. Obey the ten commandments and be saved.

Read what the scriptures say about the Pharisees.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Read this, it is more about the Pharisees, and Jesus says they do not obey.

Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

John 7:47 47Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived? 48Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? 49But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.

You are like a Pharisee not obeying what Jesus says, not me.

God's Truth

Yes, we should continue to keep Jesus as
​​​​​ Lord and continue to believe in the power of God in our lives after we receive the gift of salvation.

Having received the gift of salvation,eternal life, righteousness, holy spirit we should live accordingly to live the godly life God wants for us.

No one get saved by faith alone.

Faith alone is dead.

We have to repent of our sins to get saved.

James SAYS faith alone CANNOT SAVE ANYONE.

James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

No, such a faith CAN save him.
Faith alone is dead, like a dead body to be buried.

James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

God knows we will stumble at times so those sins were paid for as well

You have to repent of those sins you do after you are saved.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Read what the scriptures say about the Pharisees.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Read this, it is more about the Pharisees, and Jesus says they do not obey.

Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

John 7:47 47Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived? 48Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? 49But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.

You are like a Pharisee not obeying what Jesus says, not me.

Jesus said you must be born again. , I am by grace through faith. How about you? By the works of obedience?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Learn how to control yourself and not call me names.

:yawn:

Perhaps you didn't realize this, but namecalling WITH cause is allowed. You're an idiot, and therefore I called you out on being an idiiot.

EVEN IF IT WERE NOT ALLOWED, that STILL wouldn't give you the right to use logical fallacies to prove your position.

You're an idiot. Stop using logical fallacies.

The COVENANT passed away, not the parties involved.

Saying the parties involved passed away doesn't make sense at all because GOD HIMSELF is one of those parties, and He CERTAINLY did NOT pass away.

And Israel (God's chosen people) still existed for a few decades after Christ's ascension, so they didn't pass away.

People are not covenants.

The Bible says the Old Covenant passed away, and a New Covenant was going to be made. It didn't say ANYTHING AT ALL tO DO WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ABOUT THE PARTIES INVOLVED! (No, that's not a typo) EXCEPT THAT GOD (party A of the Old Covenant) would make a NEW covenant with ISRAEL (party B of the old covenant).

Try responding to the arguments that are presented to you instead of floundering around like a fish out of water, you idiot.

God's Truth

Sorry crazy lady,

Any abuse from you is to my credit.
but God is NOT gone and Israel did not disappear either.

Why would you say something like that?

There is no more old covenant.

Your irrational and illogical comments do not change anything.

Jesus will not make the new covenant in a way that disagrees with scripture. SAME TWO PARTIES, GOD AND ISRAEL.

There is a new covenant and the old is gone. The only Israel is the one where people are in Christ, Israel the Firstborn.

Exodus 4:22 Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

Be more specific. You're the ignorant one on this topic.

I know more than you because I believe what the scripture says.

Read the verses that come before it.

The book to the HEBREWS should make things obvious enough, but apparently not to the foolish.

So you really don't know who the HEBREWS are?

Nope.

The whole Bible is for all and to all.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Saying it doesn't make it so, and you have been shown otherwise.

Or do you claim to be a Hebrew?

Are you a Corinthian? Are you Titus, or Timothy?

What don't you get about NOT OF HUMAN DESCENT?

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Are you a Corinthian? Are you Titus, or Timothy?

Answer the question, you idiot.

Are you a Hebrew? Because if you're not, then you're a GENTILE.

The distinction is made between Jew and Gentile, Hebrew and Greek (used as another word for Gentile). The Corinthians, Titus, Timothy, et al, were GENTILES. I AM A GENTILE, and unless you say "yes, I, GT, am a Hebrew," then YOU, GT, are a GENTILE!

Guess what the full title of the book of "THE EPISTLE TO THE HEBREWS" is.

(Hint: Literally what I just said.)

Status
Not open for further replies.