SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

You just LIED again.

I believe it ALL, including this that YOU REJECT:

Heb 8:7-11 KJV For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

That NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND JUDAH INCLUDED GENTILES.

God's Truth

You really do love your LOGICAL FALLACIES.

You gets called out because you are WRONG, whereas Paul and Jesus were right.

It's funny that you quote a verse about BELIEF and not obedience.

Notice how it is those that BELIEVE that are not condemned? No, I'm sure that is beyond your comprehension.

We were talking about Jews. If a person is not a believer in Christ, no matter what nationality they are, THEY ARE CONDEMNED.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you don't do what Jesus says, then you are a Pharisee.

You don't believe in salvation by grace through faith, so by your own definition you are a pharisee. Christ died for you with no strings attached. You don't have to work for anything, just accept the free gift.

God's Truth

You don't believe in salvation by grace through faith,
That is just dumb.

I don't tell anyone to get circumcised or do any of the other purification works of the law.

I preach that Jesus' blood washes away our sins.

When you call that being a pharisee who denies grace, it make you sound stupid.
so by your own definition you are a pharisee. Christ died for you with no strings attached. You don't have to work for anything, just accept the free gift.

If you don't repent of your sins, LIKE JESUS SAYS TO DO, then YOU are the pharisee.

Read what the scriptures say about the Pharisees.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Read this, it is more about the Pharisees, and Jesus says they do not obey.

Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

John 7:47 47Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived? 48Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? 49But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.

You are like a Pharisee not obeying what Jesus says, not me.

God's Truth

Show us that in the SCRIPTURE that actually DEFINES the new covenant.

GALATIANS 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Romans 9:7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Galatians 3:7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham.

Romans 3:30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

We are all related to Abraham by living faith (that is faith with obedience).

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Romans 4:2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about--but not before God.

Genesis 26:4-5I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

God's Truth

The TWO parties in the NEW covenant are DEFINED in Jeremiah 31 and confirmed in Hebrews 8.

DEAL WITH IT instead of going off on a tangent.

Spell it out. What are you trying to say? You have to know you still sound like a tormented delusional mess, right? Just read what you said to me and acknowledge that you are in a bad pace.

God's Truth

Salvation is free to God's children. You have to become a child of God's first, and Jesus tells us how to do it.

Jesus tells us who he gives the free gift to and how to be the one he saves.

It is light and easy and not burdensome.

You don't have to live every day trying to keep yourself clean by doing the purification works of the law.

That is the works that no longer save.

Paul would not ever say that we no longer have to abstain from evil and do right.

That is beyond retarded.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is just dumb.

I don't tell anyone to get circumcised or do any of the other purification works of the law.

I preach that Jesus' blood washes away our sins.

When you call that being a pharisee who denies grace, it make you sound stupid.

If you don't repent of your sins, LIKE JESUS SAYS TO DO, then YOU are the pharisee.

Read what the scriptures say about the Pharisees.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Read this, it is more about the Pharisees, and Jesus says they do not obey.

Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

John 7:47 47Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived? 48Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? 49But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.

You are like a Pharisee not obeying what Jesus says, not me.

Garbage you preach a legalistic form of obedience. Your obedience won't get you into heaven just like it won't get you saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.