Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
it is a disgrace that you take away the step by step words of God.

It's a disgrace (literally) that you remove the nails from Christ's hands and feet so that you can climb back up on HIS cross and try to keep the law (ANY LAW SYSTEM) that no one can keep, but that He Himself kept perfectly.

It's Christ's faithfulness that saves, not keeping any set of rules.

God's Truth

That's what scripture says, GT. Why do you deny it?

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus

If you are saying with your mouth that Jesus is the Lord---THEN YOU HAD BETTER BE OBEYING HIM:

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven

and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved

You have to believe that Jesus IS STILL ALIVE AND ON THE THRONE OF GOD---the ONE WHO REPENT OF YOUR SINS TO AND HAVE THEM FORGIVEN:

Luke 1:13 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

John 6:36 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

.For with the heart one believes unto righteousness,

Believes what?!

Believes that we have to do what Jesus says to do---REPENT OF SINS AND BELIEVE IN WHAT HE SAYS.

and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Obey Jesus and confess your sins.

For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” - Romans 10:9-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...3&version=NKJV

ALL, JEWS AND GENTILE, those who repent of their sins and have faith that Jesus washes those sins away---THEY CALL ON HIS NAME.

Matthew 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Acts 22:16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name

Acts 9:20 Paul began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God. All those who heard him were astonished and asked, “Isn’t he the man who raised havoc in Jerusalem among those who call on this name? And hasn’t he come here to take them as prisoners to the chief priests?

2 Timothy 2:19Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness."

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

God's Truth

Do you have a list of rules that you must follow, and if you break any of them, you must repent of it to God, or else you're not saved?

That's called legalism.

It's what the Pharisees taught.

Jesus condemned the Pharisees for not keeping the whole law.

Paul however said if you keep ANY law, you're cursed.

Big difference.

You don't understand Paul. Paul is talking about the PURIFICATION WORKS of the law. Paul is saying that if you get circumcised in the flesh to clean yourself, or observe a Sabbath, or adhere to a special diet---THEN YOU HAVE TO DO THE WHOLE LAW, like do various external washings before you go to the temple and bring animals sacrifices---YOU DO EVEN JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS, then you have to do them all.

ALL THOSE THINGS ARE GONE NOW, like God said they would be. Except those in falseness still get circumcised in the flesh, adhere to a special diet, and observe special days TO NO AFFECT.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

God's Truth

It's a disgrace (literally) that you remove the nails from Christ's hands and feet so that you can climb back up on HIS cross and try to keep the law (ANY LAW SYSTEM) that no one can keep, but that He Himself kept perfectly.

It's Christ's faithfulness that saves, not keeping any set of rules.

IT IS DISGRACE LITERALLY, it is why I said so.

What you do is a disgrace, because Jesus tells us step by step to become the one he lives with.

Would you just live with anyone?

ANSWER THE QUESTION TEACHER.

Would you live with any hoodlum who invites you?

YES OR NO.

Right Divider

Body part
Eph 1:11-14 KJV In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Then YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO GET SAVED.

Waiting...

YOU ACCUSED RD AND BR OF THE FOLLOWING:

You think you can become a child of God, and heir, just by saying you are one?

EITHER SUBSTANTIATE THE CLAIM, OR RETRACT IT HERE AND NOW.

Are you going to retract it? Say the words, GT: "I retract the above claim in JR's post,"

Or are you going to substantiate the claim? If so, please provide where BR and/or RD said what you accused them of.

God's Truth

Eph 1:11-14 KJV In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Believed what, you man who repeats the same false thing.

We have to BELIEVE that we have to obey Jesus and not just God the Father.

God's Truth

YOU ACCUSED RD AND BR OF THE FOLLOWING:

You think you can become a child of God, and heir, just by saying you are one?

EITHER SUBSTANTIATE THE CLAIM, OR RETRACT IT HERE AND NOW.

Are you going to retract it? Say the words, GT: "I retract the above claim in JR's post,"

Or are you going to substantiate the claim? If so, please provide where BR and/or RD said what you accused them of.

I ASKED a question, so ANSWER.

YOU SAID YOURSELF that we don't have to do anything!

Not only that, you three keep going against me for saying we have to do what Jesus says to do to get saved.

YES OR NO, do we have TO DO WHAT JESUS SAYS TO DO TO GET SAVED?

This is you three:

Status
Not open for further replies.