SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

As you were clearly shown FROM SCRIPTURE.

God said that He will make a NEW COVENANT WITH ISRAEL.

Deny scripture all that you want.

Jeremiah 31 declares it, Hebrews 8 confirms it.

The New Covenant is the one Jesus made and then he died and ALL could come into that one and only new covenant.

Jews first then Gentiles.

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things.

Luke 24:47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

John 4:42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26 When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 18:6 But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

Last edited:

God's Truth

You are the boring one.

Perhaps you didn't realize this, but namecalling WITH cause is allowed. You're an idiot, and therefore I called you out on being an idiiot.

EVEN IF IT WERE NOT ALLOWED, that STILL wouldn't give you the right to use logical fallacies to prove your position.

You're an idiot. Stop using logical fallacies.

Is that how you act in person to others?

I bet you wouldn't to me.

The COVENANT passed away, not the parties involved.

The covenant passed away and you make it as if it still existed. It does not.

Saying the parties involved passed away doesn't make sense at all because GOD HIMSELF is one of those parties, and He CERTAINLY did NOT pass away.

There is no Jew according to the old covenant. The old covenant is gone.

And Israel (God's chosen people) still existed for a few decades after Christ's ascension, so they didn't pass away.

Which chosen people.

Be careful now, you might catch on to something, but I doubt it.

People are not covenants.

People are what the covenant they enter says they are.

The Bible says the Old Covenant passed away, and a New Covenant was going to be made. It didn't say ANYTHING AT ALL tO DO WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ABOUT THE PARTIES INVOLVED! (No, that's not a typo) EXCEPT THAT GOD (party A of the Old Covenant) would make a NEW covenant with ISRAEL (party B of the old covenant).

Try responding to the arguments that are presented to you instead of floundering around like a fish out of water, you idiot.

You are what you say I am.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Saying it doesn't make it so, and you have been shown otherwise.

Or do you claim to be a Hebrew?

Who really knows how much Hebrew they have in them? It wouldn't make any difference how much I had. God doesn't care since Jesus came. It is only his blood that matters now, not Abraham's anymore.

The whole Bible is a teaching tool on how to love, and since Jesus came, it is all for all.

You are goofy and pathetic to claim Hebrews isn't for all.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Answer the question, you idiot.

Are you a Hebrew? Because if you're not, then you're a GENTILE.

The distinction is made between Jew and Gentile, Hebrew and Greek (used as another word for Gentile). The Corinthians, Titus, Timothy, et al, were GENTILES. I AM A GENTILE, and unless you say "yes, I, GT, am a Hebrew," then YOU, GT, are a GENTILE!

Guess what the full title of the book of "THE EPISTLE TO THE HEBREWS" is.

(Hint: Literally what I just said.)

You aren't Timothy or Titus. Timothy's mom and grandma were Jews. What were Timothy's mother and grandma doing believing in what Paul said if what he said was only to Gentiles? What was Paul doing preaching in all those synagogues? What was Paul doing debating the Jews?

There is NOT ONE scripture that says anything about Paul preaching a different gospel to the Gentiles and a different one to the Jews. You are so brainwashed you can't let your false beliefs go.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Any abuse from you is to my credit.
I'm just telling the truth. You are IRRATIONAL and ILLOGICAL and that is CRAZY.

Why would you say something like that?

There is no more old covenant.
That is AGAIN... ILLOGICAL and IDIOTIC.

There is a new covenant and the old is gone.
Again... :duh:

The only Israel is the one where people are in Christ, Israel the Firstborn.

Exodus 4:22 Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,
You don't get to REFINE that Israel means. Israel is a PERSON and a NATION named after him.

The whole Bible is for all and to all.
For all, but not TO all. When God gave CERTAIN people direct instructions, it was NOT "TO YOU".

God's Truth

I'm just telling the truth. You are IRRATIONAL and ILLOGICAL and that is CRAZY.

That is AGAIN... ILLOGICAL and IDIOTIC.

Again... :duh:

You call me those things is good for me because they did it to Paul and Jesus says it would happen and I am blessed for it.

You don't get to REFINE that Israel means. Israel is a PERSON and a NATION named after him.

All are Israel who have struggled with God and man and overcome by faith in Jesus Christ.

The first book in the Bible tells us who and what Israel is. See Genesis 32:28.

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome.”

Did you see that? The one who struggles with God and with men and overcomes…

And Jesus in the last book of the Bible confirms this message. See these scriptures in Revelation. Read what Jesus says about overcoming.

Revelation 2:7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

For all, but not TO all. When God gave CERTAIN people direct instructions, it was NOT "TO YOU".

It is to me and it is to all. Stop playing games with the word for and to.

The whole Bible is TO AND FOR ALL.

Here is where I want to call you a stupid moron but I won't.

There is no more true Jew unless they are in the NEW COVENANT.

Anyone calling themselves a Jew and not in Christ is just delusional.

John 8:41 You are doing the works of your father." "We are not illegitimate children," they declared. "Our only Father is God Himself."

John 8: 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 John 3:10 By this the children of God are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is anyone who does not love his brother.

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

God's Truth

No, and I do not try to follow instructions given directly to Timothy. But YOU think that YOU are a HEBREW and one of the TWELVE tribes.

I understand CONTEXT and you do not. Therefore you MASH and MIX the Bible into a fairy tale story that is a complete MESS!

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES THAT.

Right Divider

Body part
You call me those things is good for me because they did it to Paul and Jesus says it would happen and I am blessed for it.
You really do love your LOGICAL FALLACIES.

You gets called out because you are WRONG, whereas Paul and Jesus were right.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
It's funny that you quote a verse about BELIEF and not obedience.

Notice how it is those that BELIEVE that are not condemned? No, I'm sure that is beyond your comprehension.

Right Divider

Body part
You are the one who rejects the Bible.

You just LIED again.

I believe it ALL, including this that YOU REJECT:

Heb 8:7-11 KJV For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: (11) And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.