SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can give you scripture references for everything that I said, but you say wrong, and then you say something that isn't in the Bible.

No such thing as grace meaning what you say.

You have to do what Jesus says.

I shake the dust off my feet as far as you are concerned. You are on your way to hells fire

Right Divider

Body part
See the stupid reason RD calls me a liar.
GT... You are so confused about EVERYTHING.

I don't call you a liar when you preached confused and incorrect doctine.

I call you a liar when you LIE about what I said (which is quite frequent).

He is what he accuses me of being, and worse, because he is abusive.
There is NOTHING abusive about my posts. You just don't like me pointing out your lies.

Right Divider

Body part
What did you say about GENTILES and PRIESTS?
I said that, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, God gave priests to ISRAEL and nobody else.

You don't think the people in the desert with Moses and Aaron has anything to do with OBEYING and priestly things?
You JUMPED to that without warning or explanation. We are NOT mind-readers here on TOL.

Those "people in the desert with Moses and Aaron" were ISRAEL. ISRAEL was given, by God, a priesthoods and priests. The body of Christ has NO SUCH THING.

Jesus called her a dog. She was called a dog because she didn't obey the Father.
No, she was a dog because she was a gentile. i.e., not one of God's chosen people.

She was praised for her faith---AND?
And what? She was a dog what humbled herself and recognized her place as a gentile. Read the Bible.

Mat 15:27 KJV And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

That is what she said and Jesus said that she had GREAT FAITH!

I'll bet that you have no clue what Christ meant by "the children's bread".

Jesus came to make a New Covenant based on faith.
The new covenant is with the SAME TWO parties as the old covenant. I'll bet you can't find the scripture that explains that.

When Jesus died and was raised again and ascended, he is the high priest for ALL.
The body of Christ has no priests NOR priesthoods.

How can Paul, inspired BY CHRIST, write THIRTEEN epistles and NOT ONCE use the words PRIEST or PRIESTHOOD if Christ is "our high priest" in the body of Christ?

That is what you believe in, fiction.
The fiction part is ALL YOURS.

God's Truth

GT... You are so confused about EVERYTHING.

I don't call you a liar when you preached confused and incorrect doctine.

I call you a liar when you LIE about what I said (which is quite frequent).

There is NOTHING abusive about my posts. You just don't like me pointing out your lies.

You say liar too much. That is verbal abuse.

Let's get to the bottom of it. Show where you think I have lied.

God's Truth

I said that, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, God gave priests to ISRAEL and nobody else.
ANYONE could have came into the covenant with God.

The Gentiles knew that the Jews did the purification works. They didn't get circumcised and go through the priests.

Why were the Gentiles called unclean and without God in the world? Do you know?

You JUMPED to that without warning or explanation. We are NOT mind-readers here on TOL.

Maybe if you don't understand something I said then you could ask me to explain it more instead of calling me a liar, etc.

Those "people in the desert with Moses and Aaron" were ISRAEL. ISRAEL was given, by God, a priesthoods and priests. The body of Christ has NO SUCH THING.
Huh? What the hell are you talking about? Jesus IS THE HIGH PRIEST.

He lives to INTERCEDE for all who come to him to be saved.

No, she was a dog because she was a gentile. i.e., not one of God's chosen people.

No, she was a dog because she didn't know God the Father.

We only know God by OBEYING Him.

And what? She was a dog what humbled herself and recognized her place as a gentile. Read the Bible.

Mat 15:27 KJV And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

That is what she said and Jesus said that she had GREAT FAITH!

I'll bet that you have no clue what Christ meant by "the children's bread".
You shouldn't gamble,you are a loser.

The new covenant is with the SAME TWO parties as the old covenant. I'll bet you can't find the scripture that explains that.
You are a gambler and shouldn't be.

The body of Christ has no priests NOR priesthoods.
What you just said is against the High Priest, Jesus Christ.

You think he plays a priest to the Jews and then plays someone else to the Gentiles?

Don't you know what a priests job is?

Give the scripture that says exactly what you just said. Give the scripture that says it or admit you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

The fiction part is ALL YOURS.

Your gospel is no gospel, and your false teachings have been talked about in the Bible times, as falseness.

oatmeal

To repent or to obey in order to receive the gift of salvation is to meet the two conditions of Romans 10:9

Right Divider

Body part
ANYONE could have came into the covenant with God.
YOUR STORY... without support from the Bible.

Here's what the BIBLE SAYS:

Jer 31:31-34 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Read it... believe it.

The Gentiles knew that the Jews did the purification works. They didn't get circumcised and go through the priests.

Why were the Gentiles called unclean and without God in the world? Do you know?
This is irrelevant to the topic.

Maybe if you don't understand something I said then you could ask me to explain it more instead of calling me a liar, etc.
I didn't call you a liar about that.

Huh? What the hell are you talking about? Jesus IS THE HIGH PRIEST.
Not for the body of Christ.... Paul is the ONLY apostle to uses that figure of speech and Paul NEVER uses PRIEST of PRIESTHOOD in his epistle. There is clear a reason for that, we you will not understand it.

He lives to INTERCEDE for all who come to him to be saved.
He as already "interceded". He died for my sin. My sin is ALL paid in full BY CHRIST. You should get saved too.

No, she was a dog because she didn't know God the Father.
And YET Christ said that she had GREAT FAITH.

We only know God by OBEYING Him.
You are so PROUD of YOURSELF.

You shouldn't gamble,you are a loser.
Oh no... "VERBAL ABUSE". Why are you VERBALLY ABUSING me?

You are a gambler and shouldn't be.
You're trying to be cute... you're not.... oh, and YOU'RE VERBALLY ABUSING me!

What you just said is against the High Priest, Jesus Christ.
NO, it isn't. You hate truth.

You think he plays a priest to the Jews and then plays someone else to the Gentiles?
It's NOT about Jews and Gentiles.

The kingdom that Jesus preached will have both. So does the BODY OF CHRIST.

They are NOT IDENTICAL.

Don't you know what a priests job is?
In the CONTEXT of the BIBLE, priests were Israelite's taking God's Word to the rest of the world (gentiles).

Give the scripture that says exactly what you just said. Give the scripture that says it or admit you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Since you messed up the quotes, I'm not sure what you asking about.

Your gospel is no gospel, and your false teachings have been talked about in the Bible times, as falseness.
MY gospel is Paul's gospel... the gospel of the GRACE OF GOD.

Christ died for MY SINS. ALL OF THEM. He saved ME.

You think that you will save yourself with your "perfect obedience", which is a figment of your vivid imagination.

OUR obedience will NOT save us.
Rom 5:19 KJV For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You preach a legalistic imprisoning Gospel of obedience and not a Gospel of freedom through grace.

It is good to be a slave to God.

Paul says we are either doing good, or we are doing wrong.

Romans 6:16
Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Romans 6:18; Romans 6:22; 1 Corinthians 7:22; 2 Timothy 2:24; Ephesians 6:6.

We were bought.

1 Corinthians 6:20
you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Last edited:

God's Truth

YOUR STORY... without support from the Bible.

Here's what the BIBLE SAYS:

Read it... believe it.

Come on now, you really think I haven't read the Bible? I don't even say that to you as any kind of defense because it too out there.

This is irrelevant to the topic.

I didn't call you a liar about that.

Seriously I always had a thing against lying, even to a fault. I sure am not going to turn into a liar after getting saved.

Not for the body of Christ.... Paul is the ONLY apostle to uses that figure of speech and Paul NEVER uses PRIEST of PRIESTHOOD in his epistle. There is clear a reason for that, we you will not understand it.
We don't have all of Paul's writings. Surely God knew what would be in the Bible, and He wanted all that is in it to be in it. We learn from all the Apostles and writers that are in it. It really is perfect. Just enough to guide one to salvation and to sustain us.
He as already "interceded". He died for my sin. My sin is ALL paid in full BY CHRIST. You should get saved too.

...and Jesus lives to intercede for you.

And YET Christ said that she had GREAT FAITH.

Right, but she still couldn't be saved yet because one could not have their sins forgiven without the shedding of blood, and Jesus didn't shed his blood yet.

You are so PROUD of YOURSELF.

I am telling you things you can do too.

It's not like the Jews who could brag about the purification works of the law and cleaning themselves and others. Now Jesus does the cleaning.

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.

Oh no... "VERBAL ABUSE". Why are you VERBALLY ABUSING me?

You're trying to be cute... you're not.... oh, and YOU'RE VERBALLY ABUSING me!

That was cute.
NO, it isn't. You hate truth.

It's NOT about Jews and Gentiles.

The kingdom that Jesus preached will have both. So does the BODY OF CHRIST.

They are NOT IDENTICAL.

In the CONTEXT of the BIBLE, priests were Israelite's taking God's Word to the rest of the world (gentiles).
The whole old law was a teaching tool about what was to come, and you want to dismiss the fact that there were earthly priests to prepare us for the High Priest, Jesus Christ.

Since you messed up the quotes, I'm not sure what you asking about.

I didn't mess up any quotes.
MY gospel is Paul's gospel...

Ohhhhhh, shock.....you're calling it your gospel....oh wow, does that mean you have ANOTHER gospel?

the gospel of the GRACE OF GOD.

Jesus came and taught how to have the grace, and then he died for it.

I learned early on in life about wills and testaments. Don't you know what those are?

Christ died for MY SINS. ALL OF THEM. He saved ME.

So you in turn preach a false gospel?

You think that you will save yourself with your "perfect obedience", which is a figment of your vivid imagination.

OUR obedience will NOT save us.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us how to be that person.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is good to be a slave to God.

Paul says we are either doing good, or we are doing wrong.

Romans 6:16
Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey--whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

Romans 6:18; Romans 6:22; 1 Corinthians 7:22; 2 Timothy 2:24; Ephesians 6:6.

We were bought.

1 Corinthians 6:20
you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

That's OK, you be chained to obedience and I will be free through grace

Status
Not open for further replies.