SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

TWISTING WORDS AGAIN!!!!

That is also called LYING. You claim that you obey Jesus, but you LIE CONSTANTLY.

Do you see the problem with that?

I don't lie. You went against me for saying we have to do what Jesus says to do to get saved, like HUMBLE YOURSELF, REPENT OF YOUR SINS.

Right Divider

Body part

God's Truth

Your STORY again. Don't worry, much of Churchianity agrees with you. But then again, many of them are unsaved also.

The people in the desert died WHY?

THERE WAS A PRIEST IN THE DESERT.

Here you go BROAD-BRUSHING Gentiles again.

That's a lie!

You do exactly what you falsely accuse me of doing.

MANY gentiles did NOT reject Him. See the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:21-28.

Pay attention, for goodness sake!

The Canaanite woman DID NOT OBEY AND GO THROUGH THE HIGH PRIEST!

It is why she had to wait until JESUS BECAME THE HIGH PRIEST!!!

Right Divider

Body part
The people in the desert died WHY?

THERE WAS A PRIEST IN THE DESERT.
Where did you get that? That has NOTHING to do with the topic.

That's a lie!

You do exactly what you falsely accuse me of doing.
You make false claims and always without scripture (even thought you'd twist the scripture anyway).

Pay attention, for goodness sake!

And she was PRAISED by CHRIST for her GREAT FAITH!

YOU will NOT be praised for your "great obedience".

You should take up a career as a fiction writer.

God's Truth

Jesus was obedient so that WE COULD HAVE HIM TO BE OBEDIENT TO.

Invented out of nothing. Your STORY not the BIBLE.
What? Show where Jesus didn't have to obey.

TWISTING WORDS AGAIN!!!!

That is also called LYING. You claim that you obey Jesus, but you LIE CONSTANTLY.

Do you see the problem with that?

See the stupid reason RD calls me a liar.

He is what he accuses me of being, and worse, because he is abusive.

God's Truth

Jesus was obedient so that WE COULD HAVE HIM TO BE OBEDIENT TO.
Jesus, High Priest of a Better Covenant

Hebrews 8:1 Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,
Hebrews 10:12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,
Hebrews 12:2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
1 Peter 3:22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him.
Revelation 3:21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

God's Truth

Where did you get that? That has NOTHING to do with the topic.

What did you say about GENTILES and PRIESTS?

You don't think the people in the desert with Moses and Aaron has anything to do with OBEYING and priestly things?

And she was PRAISED by CHRIST for her GREAT FAITH!

YOU will NOT be praised for your "great obedience".
Jesus called her a dog. She was called a dog because she didn't obey the Father.

She was praised for her faith---AND?

Jesus came to make a New Covenant based on faith.

When Jesus died and was raised again and ascended, he is the high priest for ALL.
You should take up a career as a fiction writer.

That is what you believe in, fiction.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

What was it that Jesus said to her when she came to him?

Did it have anything to do with obedience?

No.

"O woman, great is your faith!"

God's Truth

Is salvation through the BLOOD of JESUS or through obedience?

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us whom he saves. Jesus says he saves those who obey him, humble themselves, repent of their sins, and call on him. When we repent of our sins to him, we have to believe that he is raised from the dead and seated on God's Throne, and that his blood washes away the sins we repent of doing.

That is why Paul taught repent, have faith, and prove your repentance.

Paul taught that to Jews, Greeks, and Gentiles.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us whom he saves. Jesus says he saves those who obey him, humble themselves, repent of their sins, and call on him. When we repent of our sins to him, we have to believe that he is raised from the dead and seated on God's Throne, and that his blood washes away the sins we repent of doing.

That is why Paul taught repent, have faith, and prove your repentance.

Paul taught that to Jews, Greeks, and Gentiles.

The question was not answered. It is a an either or question. Either we are saved by blood or by obedience, not both. Which is it? Waiting for your answer.

God's Truth

The question was not answered. It is a an either or question. Either we are saved by blood or by obedience, not both. Which is it? Waiting for your answer.

You have to do both. You aren't going to have your sins washed if you don't humble yourself and repent of them. There is no either or. Obey Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have to do both. You aren't going to have your sins washed if you don't humble yourself and repent of them. There is no either or. Obey Jesus.

WRONG!!! You receive Christ through surrender! The only thing that saves you is the BLOOD of the CROSS shed at Calvary. Through your own admission of needing both you admit to salvation through works! Give up that heretical teaching and preach a Gospel of Grace and Grace alone. You are now responsible to choose which you will do. No one can do it for you it is for you alone to do.

​​​​​​ [h=1]1 Peter 1:18-19 New American Standard Bible (NASB)[/h]
18 knowing that you were not [a]redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, 19 but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.

[h=1]1 Peter 2:24 New American Standard Bible (NASB)[/h]
24 and He Himself [a]bore our sins in His body on the [b]cross, so that we might die to [c]sin and live to righteousness; for by His [d]wounds you were healed.

God's Truth

WRONG!!! You receive Christ through surrender!

I can give you scripture references for everything that I said, but you say wrong, and then you say something that isn't in the Bible.

The only thing that saves you is the BLOOD of the CROSS shed at Calvary. Through your own admission of needing both you admit to salvation through works! Give up that heretical teaching and preach a Gospel of Grace and Grace alone.

No such thing as grace meaning what you say.

You are now responsible to choose which you will do. No one can do it for you it is for you alone to do.

You have to do what Jesus says.

Status
Not open for further replies.