Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Moore is going to win anyway, it has nothing to do with Franken.

It's Alabama. "Reddest of the red states."

That says volumes about Alabama and their war against teenage GIRLS ...

The Republicans need to get off their high horse and just admit their being against abortion has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the lives of children ...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That says volumes about Alabama and their war against teenage GIRLS ...

Alabama state auditor Jim Zeigler's "Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual" pretty much sums up the Phil Robertson take on marrying very young girls. A lot of people in Alabama agree with Zeigler (and Robertson). And that's why I expect Moore to win.

The Republicans need to get off their high horse and just admit their being against abortion has absolutely nothing to do with protecting the lives of children ...

Because after the babies are born, they're pretty much on their own. No safety nets for the babies! No CHIP! This isn't a welfare state! (Except for the wealthy and corporations...)

rexlunae

ClimateSanity

He might. And if so, it's because people don't recognize false equivalence, or they're looking for an out, any out, to allow them to vote for an actual predator because there might be a guy on the other side who did one or two things that were inappropriate but not predatory.
You have ZERO proof Moore is a predator. All you have is hearsay. This is still the United States and not Iran or Venezuela. You don't get to ruin a person's life based on your wanting hearsay to be equal to actual evidence.

WizardofOz

You have ZERO proof Moore is a predator. All you have is hearsay. This is still the United States and not Iran or Venezuela. You don't get to ruin a person's life based on your wanting hearsay to be equal to actual evidence.

Was Bill Clinton a predator? :think:

musterion

I am asking you. Was/is Bill Clinton a predator?

I believe he was. So does the New York Times.
Of the Clinton accusers, the one who haunts me is Broaddrick. The story she tells about Clinton recalls those we’ve heard about Weinstein. She claimed they had plans to meet in a hotel coffee shop, but at the last minute he asked to come up to her hotel room instead, where he raped her. Five witnesses said she confided in them about the assault right after it happened. It’s true that she denied the rape in an affidavit to Paula Jones’s lawyers, before changing her story when talking to federal investigators. But her explanation, that she didn’t want to go public but couldn’t lie to the F.B.I., makes sense. Put simply, I believe her.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/opinion/juanita-broaddrick-bill-clinton.html

Is there an official state or local investigation going on re: Moore?

WizardofOz

ClimateSanity said the following about Roy Moore.
You have ZERO proof Moore is a predator. All you have is hearsay.
I believe he was. So does the New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/opinion/juanita-broaddrick-bill-clinton.html

Is there an official state or local investigation going on re: Moore?

Is there proof against Clinton or is it heresay? This double standard is unbelievable.

By the way, I think Clinton is guilty of what he has been accused of. I think Roy Moore is guilty of what he's been accused of. I think Trump is guilty of what he's been accused of and I think Franken is guilty of what he's been accused of.

I am not as selective as others obviously are.

Arthur Brain

ClimateSanity said the following about Roy Moore.

Is there proof against Clinton or is it heresay? This double standard is unbelievable.

By the way, I think Clinton is guilty of what he has been accused of. I think Roy Moore is guilty of what he's been accused of. I think Trump is guilty of what he's been accused of and I think Franken is guilty of what he's been accused of.

I am not as selective as others obviously are.

Ooooooh, that's gonna dent some self righteous ire...

:thumb: