Remember when...

The Berean

THANK YOU!! I needed that. That made me smile in a way I haven't in a very, very long time. G-d bless, my friend!
Anytime my friend. :up: And remember the greatest Jewish ballplayer of all time is the original Hebrew Hammer!

hank-greenberg.jpg

49hank-greenberg.jpg

Glenda

remember when appliances used to last at least a decade and vehicles used to last for at least 2 decades and houses used to last at least one lifetime?

remember way back before the need for security doors when you could leave the front door open on summer nights to let the breeze through or you could safely sleep in the open in a park or on the beach?

remember when rubbish in the street didn't include used syringes?

remember when people used to gain satisfaction doing manual work before machines did the task and work became supervising machines?

remember exercising your mind and using slide rules before calculators arrived on the scene at schools?

remember open spaces before urban spread?

remember when waters were abounding in fish?

remember when relationships were in person and not disposable?

remember when anything was not disposable?

Buzzword

Remember when you could snub your nose at an employer who treated your poorly, walk across the street, and have the same job with a better employer in about fifteen minutes?

Buzzword

Remember when America was having a civil war, and the Ottomans, Arab Nomads, and Persians came over to intervene?

Me neither.

zoo22

Remember when you used to go to your TOL control panel, and there was an ongoing list of reps and comments from people? Now when you go to your control panel, all that's there is that lame infraction you got for vaguely insulting Lighthouse.

Thunder's Muse

Remember when you used to go to your TOL control panel, and there was an ongoing list of reps and comments from people? Now when you go to your control panel, all that's there is that lame infraction you got for vaguely insulting Lighthouse.

Remember when I could pos rep you and say nice things about cute bunnies.....?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't take any pleasure in correcting you, zoo, but you're mistaken. The infraction was for comparing some angry newbie anti trinitarian to a turd in the punch bowl of life after he called the murdered victims in that Colorado theater shooting "Cowards".

:plain:

How you could get that one so wrong I'll never know.

Remember when zoo's memory was better...:think:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

I don't take any pleasure in correcting you, zoo, but you're mistaken. The infraction was for comparing some angry newbie anti trinitarian to a turd in the punch bowl of life after he called the murdered victims in that Colorado theater shooting "Cowards".

The both of you have the two lamest infractions in the history of TOL.

zoo22

Remember when Eeset posted that thread about how people should be able to BUY reputation power at TOL?

That was one of the threads she locked after it went into a tailspin.

But of course, Eeset doesn't care about rep.