ECT Refuting Limited Atonement

Sonnet

I don't have any problem with what Paul wrote, you do.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Galatians 1:9
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Is the Gospel that the Galatians accepted (when they were unbelievers) to be the same Gospel that is to be preached to them as believers?

beloved57

As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Is the Gospel that the Galatians accepted (when they were unbelievers) to be the same Gospel that is to be preached to them as believers?
You don't believe the Gospel, so that applies to you

Sonnet

It's a colossal difference if you wont preach 'Christ died for our sins' to unbelievers. It is another Gospel.

Sonnet

Paul's words, not mine:

The Gospel that is preached to the Galatians (currently, as believers) must, Paul says, be the same Gospel as the one they accepted. Paul curses those that preach another Gospel.

What did Paul preach:
1 Corinthians 15:3-4,11.

That's one Gospel. Irrespective.

beloved57

Paul's words, not mine:

The Gospel that is preached to the Galatians (currently, as believers) must, Paul says, be the same Gospel as the one they accepted. Paul curses those that preach another Gospel.

What did Paul preach:

I have no problem with Paul taught there. it applies to unbelievers like yourself.

beloved57

Paul's words, not mine:

What did Paul preach:

I have no problem with what Paul preached in 1 Cor 15:3-4,11. Its you that dont believe it. You are an unbeliever.

Sonnet

I have no problem with what Paul preached in 1 Cor 15:3-4,11. Its you that dont believe it. You are an unbeliever.

Beloved57, you suggest that I, as an unbeliever, believe the Gospel of 1 Cor. 15:3-4 when you have already said:

"The lost unbelievers have no gospel of their salvation ! They are lost ! Paul was writing to saved believers in 1 Cor 15, not lost unbelievers"

&

"The Gospel of one's Salvation is not preached to the lost."

beloved57

Beloved57, you suggest that I, as an unbeliever, believe the Gospel of 1 Cor. 15:3-4 when you have already said:

"The lost unbelievers have no gospel of their salvation ! They are lost ! Paul was writing to saved believers in 1 Cor 15, not lost unbelievers"

&

"The Gospel of one's Salvation is not preached to the lost."

Are you going to pubiically admit you are a liar ? You said that I said that it was two different Gospels, one for the saved and another for the unsaved. You lied !

beloved57

You never said this:

"I did answer it. The Gospel of one's Salvation is not preached to the lost. Why would it be ? They are lost. Duh"

?

Yes I said that. But I never said that there are two different Gospels . Where did I say that ? This is your accusation:

No, you have a different Gospel for unbelievers. It is not the same as the one for believers.

Sonnet

Yes I said that. But I never said that there are two different Gospels . Where did I say that ? This is your accusation:

Right, so 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, which Paul declares to be the Gospel, may, in your view, be preached to the unsaved?

Your post here has it that you have already done so - to me:

"I have no problem with what Paul preached in 1 Cor 15:3-4,11. Its you that don't believe it. You are an unbeliever."

That is you putting the Gospel as Paul defines it, to me. In effect you are saying, believe that Christ died for our sins.

beloved57

Right, so 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, which Paul declares to be the Gospel, may, in your view, be preached to the unsaved?

Your post here has it that you have already done so - to me:

"I have no problem with what Paul preached in 1 Cor 15:3-4,11. Its you that don't believe it. You are an unbeliever."

That is you putting the Gospel as Paul defines it, to me. In effect you are saying, believe that Christ died for our sins.
Where did I post:

But I never said that there are two different Gospels