ECT Refuting Limited Atonement

Sonnet

Where did I post:

But I never said that there are two different Gospels

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Please respond to my post.

You:
"The lost unbelievers have no gospel of their salvation ! They are lost ! Paul was writing to saved believers in 1 Cor 15, not lost unbelievers"

&

"The Gospel of one's Salvation is not preached to the lost."

Perhaps you should define: 'The Gospel of one's Salvation'

Paul defined 1 Cor 15:3-8 as the GOSPEL.

beloved57

Please respond to my post.

You:
"The lost unbelievers have no gospel of their salvation ! They are lost ! Paul was writing to saved believers in 1 Cor 15, not lost unbelievers"

&

"The Gospel of one's Salvation is not preached to the lost."

Perhaps you should define: 'The Gospel of one's Salvation'

Paul defined 1 Cor 15:3-8 as the GOSPEL.
Last time, where did I post that:

there are two different Gospels

Sonnet

You are a pathetic liar. I never said anything about there being two different Gospels and until you admit that, I will avoid you as a liar.

1 Corinthians 15:3-8 is the Gospel. Will you preach it to the unsaved?

Yes or no?

beloved57

You could have answered the question and then I would know your position for sure. Since you wont then I have to make inferences.

I'll leave off.
Admit that you are a dishonest liar and slanderer.

Sonnet

Admit that you are a dishonest liar and slanderer.

I inferred that you have a Gospel for believers and a Gospel for unbelievers. You said that 1 Cor 15:3-8, 'the Gospel of one's salvation' is not preached to the lost. If you wont preach it to unbelievers then you have two Gospels because Paul defines it as the Gospel.

beloved57

I inferred that you have a Gospel for believers and a Gospel for unbelievers. You said that 1 Cor 15:3-8, 'the Gospel of one's salvation' is not preached to the lost. If you wont preach it to unbelievers then you have two Gospels because Paul defines it as the Gospel.
Admit that you lied on me, deliberately.

beloved57

No sir. You avoided clarification so it looked to me like two Gospels. You still wont clarify so it looks the same.
No you out right lied. In fact in post 58 I stated that the Gospel is preached to two different groups, the saved and the lost.

beloved57

Since you wont answer my question then I say you preach two Gospels.
Ok, you are a dishonest liar and slanderer, and unbeliever and this ends our communication on this forum, will see you at the Judgment.

Sonnet

The Gospel (claim) for ALL men and women:

Christ died for our sins. He was buried and He rose on the third day and was seen by the Apostles and over five hundred people. He defeated death on the cross.

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

Reactions: Lon

Sonnet

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Sonnet

Galatians 1:8-9
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

In Paul's view, the Gospel preached must not be different to the one the Galatians accepted. Logical then, differentiating between unbelievers and believers is not permitted.

1 Corinthians 15:3-8 is the Gospel and was preached by Paul and the Apostles (v.11 'this is what we preach') - hence they preached, 'Christ died for our sins' to unbelievers.

This leaves particular redemption without foundation.

Sonnet

1 Timothy 2:3-6
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.