ECT Refuting Limited Atonement

Nanja

I did answer it. The Gospel of one's Salvation is not preached to the lost. Why would it be ? They are lost. Duh

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Exactly!

When the Gospel is preached to the Lost non-elect, the goats, it's the savour of death unto death by which God is fitting them for destruction Rom. 9:22.

So the preaching of the Gospel always accomplishes the Purpose of God in the saved and lost.

2 Cor. 2:15-16
15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Is. 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

~~~~~

Sonnet

No its not. It is two groups of people being preached the Gospel. The saved and the lost. Duh

It's two Gospels. The Gospel for believers is not to be preached to the unsaved. They get a different one.

beloved57

Exactly!

When the Gospel is preached to the Lost non-elect, the goats, it's the savour of death unto death by which God is fitting them for destruction Rom. 9:22.

So the preaching of the Gospel always accomplishes the Purpose of God in the saved and lost.

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

~~~~~
Exactly!

Sonnet

Exactly!

~~~~~

It's two Gospels.

Sonnet

No its not. It is two groups of people being preached the Gospel. The saved and the lost. Duh

Since Paul describes 1 Cor 15:3-4 as the Gospel, but you say it should not be preached to the unsaved, then, by definition, they get a different Gospel.

They don't get the bit about Christ dying for their sins.

Sonnet

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Sonnet

A enemy of the Gospel

Paul's words, not mine.

Galatians 1:9
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

What did Paul preach:
1 Corinthians 15:11
1 Corinthians 15:3-4

You have such a Gospel... and anOTHER one.

Last edited:

beloved57

Paul's words, not mine.

Galatians 1:9
As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

What did Paul preach:
1 Corinthians 15:11
1 Corinthians 15:3-4

You have such a Gospel and another one.
Since when do you believe what Paul wrote?

Sonnet

Since when do you believe what Paul wrote?

TOL rules do not exclude non-believers from participating on ECT, so there is no need to dwell on it.

Please respond to previous post. Paul curses those who preach a Gospel other than what the Galatians accepted.

beloved57

TOL rules do not exclude non-believers from participating on ECT, so there is no need to dwell on it.

Please respond to previous post. Paul curses those who preach a Gospel other than what the Galatians accepted.
I don't have any problem with what Paul wrote, you do.