Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

If you do not murder your neighbor but you steal from him, then you are guilty of breaking the royal law of love your neighbor.

God's Truth

If you keep the law and do not murder your neighbor, and you keep the law and do not steal from your neighbor, but you bear false witness against your neighbor---then you are guilty of breaking the royal law of loving your neighbor.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
If you fail at murder then you are breaking the royal law of love your neighbor!

lol

GT,

Do you believe people have to be perfect in the flesh like you to be saved?

I'm distinguishing between Sin that is judged by ANY of the Stone covenant, and specifically The Royal Law of the King.

Perfect by the Royal law or Perfect by the Stone Law?

God's Truth

Okay so you are obeying the royal law of love your neighbor, you have not murdered them, you have not stole from them, you have not bore false witness.

You are really loving your neighbor, good job.

But wait, you think your neighbor's wife is attractive and you commit adultery with her.

THAT MAKES YOU GUILTY OF BREAKING THE WHOLE LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!

lifeisgood

If you do not murder your neighbor but you steal from him, then you are guilty of breaking the royal law of love your neighbor.

NO! You are breaking ALL of the Law.

James 2:10 - For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

lifeisgood

If you keep the law and do not murder your neighbor, and you keep the law and do not steal from your neighbor, but you bear false witness against your neighbor---then you are guilty of breaking the royal law of loving your neighbor.

NO! You are breaking ALL of the Law. Every single one of them.

James 2:10 - For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

lifeisgood

Okay so you are obeying the royal law of love your neighbor, you have not murdered them, you have not stole from them, you have not bore false witness.

You are really loving your neighbor, good job.

But wait, you think your neighbor's wife is attractive and you commit adultery with her.

THAT MAKES YOU GUILTY OF BREAKING THE WHOLE LAW OF LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!

NO! You are breaking ALL of the Law. Every single one of them.

God's Truth

GT,

Do you believe people have to be perfect in the flesh like you to be saved?

I'm distinguishing between Sin that is judged by ANY of the Stone covenant, and specifically The Royal Law of the King.

Perfect by the Royal law or Perfect by the Stone Law?

I am not sure what you are saying. You can clarify by telling me what sins you think some people should do in their flesh.

God's Truth

NO! You are GUILTY of the WHOLE LAW.

LOL

Say what you want to do to your neighbor before it is no longer loving them.

We do not have to pay their mortgage.

LOVE IS DOING NO HARM.

So tell me what harm you think is acceptable to do to your neighbor and you still think it is love.

lifeisgood

LOL

LOVE IS DOING NO HARM.

So tell me what harm you think is acceptable to do to your neighbor and you still think it is love.

I love your ability, gt, of NOT staying on topic.

You are GUILTY of the WHOLE LAW.

lifeisgood

I want to do nothing to my neighbor.

Why not?
There are times when a neighbor fall into bad times.
The loving thing to do to a neighbor that falls into bad times would be, e.g., pay their mortgage, to use your example.

See, you, gt, are not going to follow what you preach if you see your neighbor in distress 'cause you don't have to pay their mortgage.

LOVE IS DOING NO HARM.

Not really, sometimes, you have to hurt someone to be able to save them. Have you ever tried to save a person that is drowning? The loving thing to do is to punch them that they faint so you can save them or both will be drowned.

It depends on the neighbor's situation.