Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And still no serious challenge to the OP from any Calvinist...
By the most recent count there have been 461 responses given to you by Calvinist leaning folks. So 34% of the posts to date in this thread have been given in response. You just do not like the responses and seem to have a math deficiency operating behind your usual "No response, I win!" tactic. This accounts for the trend at present by those you ignore or wave off to just leave you to your own unbeliever delusions. :AMR:

AMR

Sonnet

By the most recent count there have been 461 responses given to you by Calvinist leaning folks. So 34% of the posts to date in this thread have been given in response. You just do not like the responses and seem to have a math deficiency operating behind your usual "No response, I win!" tactic. This accounts for the trend at present by those you ignore or wave off to just leave you to your own unbeliever delusions. :AMR:

AMR

Please show where anyone has dealt with the charge of disingenuity? Not knowing who the so called elect are is not a defence - one would have to explicitly tell one's audience that not all may believe in the resurrection for their salvation because Christ did not resurrect for all. Paul didn't do that - he allows his audience to believe that all may do so.

We know Paul wasn't disingenuous do we not?

Sonnet

AMR

The real delusion is that there is but one scripture that actually explicitly teaches LA. The OP refutes the entire theology because TULIP requires all five points to hold.

Sonnet

AMR

That you continue to tell the world that Jesus did not die for all is staggering.

Sonnet

AMR

Atheist just go one step further than you - they say that Christ died for no one.
Calvin is the emperor wearing nothing.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Try to compose your thoughts into one coherent response if you can. These streams of consciousness and word salads are not helping you at all.

No one is obliged to do the heavy lifting for you, showing you where or how this or that has been presented. Nurture your own thread and do your own homework. You have been answered. You set yourself up to be the judge of any responses you received. You have your reward. Fortunately you are not entitled to your own version of the facts that stand against you.

AMR

Sonnet

Try to compose your thoughts into one coherent response if you can. These streams of consciousness and word salads are not helping you at all.
AMR

As expected - no specific rebuttal cited. AMR - you are the one asserting that Christ died for less than all and all with zero scriptural support.

No one is obliged to do the heavy lifting for you, showing you where or how this or that has been presented. Nurture your own thread and do your own homework. You have been answered. You set yourself up to be the judge of any responses you received. You have your reward. Fortunately you are not entitled to your own version of the facts that stand against you.

The reality?

#2019 - no response.

No clothes AMR.

God's Truth

I see no argument here. You are trying to link the fact that the words 'uncircumcised' and 'circumcised' are mention in chapter 4 as proof that vv.1-4 are limited to ceremonial works? Seriously?

#1276 remains unchallenged.

What do you mean trying to link circumcision to it? IT IS LINKED. LOL

All you have is denial.

I gave you scripture that says CIRCUMCISION.

It does not say anything else.

I gave you the scriptures.

Every time no works are mentioned, it is the ceremonial works that are mentioned.

You have been shown God's Truth but you do not accept the truth.

Believe what is plainly written.

God's Truth

Please show where anyone has dealt with the charge of disingenuity? Not knowing who the so called elect are is not a defence - one would have to explicitly tell one's audience that not all may believe in the resurrection for their salvation because Christ did not resurrect for all. Paul didn't do that - he allows his audience to believe that all may do so.

We know Paul wasn't disingenuous do we not?

Why don't you search for God instead of demonstrating your revenge type of discussion with the Calvinists?

God's Truth

As expected - no specific rebuttal cited. AMR - you are the one asserting that Christ died for less than all and all with zero scriptural support.

The reality?

#2019 - no response.

No clothes AMR.

Two blind people leading each other into a pit.

Luke 6:39 He also told them this parable: "Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?

God's Truth

Anyone who wants understanding about God's Truth will have to do what Jesus says how one gets understanding.

Both Sonnet and AMR/the Calvinists do NOT do what Jesus says to get wisdom.

Sonnet does not even believe in Jesus, and the Calvinists do not even believe anyone CAN BELIEVE IN JESUS.

Sonnet

You do not even acknowledge the scriptures that explain what no works mean, but you demean the Calvinists with the same denial and blindness they give you.

You merely made an assertion.

Read Romans 10 again please:
1 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 4 Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

5 Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.”

Paul quotes from Leviticus 18:
1 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

Paul's quotation of Moses in Lev 18 defines what he means by 'law' in Romans 10. He explicitly makes it mean the whole law ('obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees').

Still waiting for an actual detailed response.

God's Truth

You merely made an assertion.

Read Romans 10 again please:
1 Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2 For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3 Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 4 Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

5 Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.”

Paul quotes from Leviticus 18:
1 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

Paul's quotation of Moses in Lev 18 defines what he means by 'law' in Romans 10. He explicitly makes it mean the whole law ('obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees').

Still waiting for an actual detailed response.

You might not see it even after it is given to you.

Tell me, what is the righteousness you think that the Jews tried to establish on their own?

God's Truth

Understanding is given to those WHO OBEY GOD.

I am going against Sonnet and others who go against our obeying God.

So what will happen with that?

I have here the Calvinists who go against obeying God, for they say NO ONE CAN OBEY, and I have Sonnet who is blind because he does not obey Jesus.

Understanding is given to those who obey God. That is a heart matter.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Not one scripture explicitly teaches that Christ died for less than all humans and yet consistent Calvinists preach it so; what could possibly be worse than this?

You will never find this as orthodox doctrine...anywhere.

Let me remind anyone interested of Calvinist John Piper's shocking display of disingenuity:

Piper's actual teaching:
"We do not deny that Christ died to save all in some sense. Paul says in 1 Timothy 4:10 that in Christ God is “the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.” What we deny is that the death of Christ is for all men in the same sense. God sent Christ to save all in some sense. And he sent Christ to save those who believe in a more particular sense. God’s intention is different for each. That is a natural way to read 1 Timothy 4:10."​

Piper's Gospel to the unsaved:
"...embrace the gospel that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the righteous one, died for your sins..."​

Calvinism is the gospel behind the gospel- it explains the fundamentals of God's dealing with man.

God chose Abraham, the prophets, the apostles, and His people- but not you, you elect yourself :rolleyes:
That's where you all's doctrines fail.