Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

GT,

With all respect, the system of the Commandments to obey is only fulfilled by God.

If you have overcome great things in your life through Jesus and focus on Obey to continue to grow, this is good.

You say that you do not sin at all, and I will respect that.

If by not sin in mind or Heart you mean you are hidden in Christ, then you are not being 100 percent open in your experience.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you literally mean that you do not sin, then you are unique.
I do not sin. I am unique, probably why I have such a powerful testimony. So why do you keep sinning? I can help you to overcome, all you have to do is obey Jesus. I can show you what I mean, if you are interested.
Most of us will admit we do and there fore it is by the grace of God there go we,

That is NOT what that means. That is not what it means. That means I will make my actions and thoughts according to what pleases GOD.

and we extend this message that the Holy Spirit can be in as many as possible to begin His amazing work.

What do you think that work is?

God's Truth

It goes on to say,

10 For whoever keeps the entire law, yet fails in one point, is guilty of breaking it all

............ This is the entire law...

Nothing removed... Every word of Moses in the Book of the Law as placed in the Ark of the Cov. Per Deuteronomy 31:26

James is speaking about the Royal Law of LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I am saying that if you have life destroying sin that obeying God has helped you overcome, then I understand your stance better.

When you say you do not Sin, are you saying that by being hidden in Christ, that you have no sin?

Or are you saying that you Obey the Commandments of God's law with the implications of the Heart that Jesus makes clear on the Sermon on the mount plus the Royal law by your fleshly efforts coupled with the help of the Holy Spirit?

I do not sin. I am unique, probably why I have such a powerful testimony. So why do you keep sinning? I can help you to overcome, all you have to do is obey Jesus. I can show you what I mean, if you are interested.

This concerns me. Is it not Jesus who helps us overcome by the Holy Spirit? Does God not teach us through Faith and Forgiveness, Love and Grace?

Shouldn't you instead Trust God to work on all?

Do you agree with Islamic Murder per their law of God of people who's sin Rebels against Easier to Judge Sins that are Easier for man to point out and Judge?

That is NOT what that means. That is not what it means. That means I will make my actions and thoughts according to what pleases GOD.

What do you mean by YOU will make your actions? Do you mean of your fleshly efforts of obedience here? Like as in...

Your fleshly righteousness of your fleshly efforts surpasses that of a Jew that reflects on the Law day and night?

What do you think that work is?

To believe in the One He sent and Extend His message of Love that surpasses human understanding to ALL. Even those that reject Him. If they want to know Him, I will give them the basics that He is closer than they knew and that He provides ALL they need on their personal walk with Him.

By sharing the peace that comes in Not Judging, but embracing ALL humanity as His cherished Bride that He desires.

By casting my concerns to Him, that Fear is not of His Kingdom, though humanity is imperfect in such a way that this occurs.

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
James is speaking about the Royal Law of LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Do you except my challenge to do a full commentary, verse by verse on James chapter 2....

Spoiler alert......

I'm going to probably start a new thread and do this myself.

And I'll add a reference that I'm calling Someone out to do the same..... I won't name you... But I will indeed do this...

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

So you finally believe and agree?

I agree with the Royal decree....

I have many too many questions unanswered by you to say.....Fully I agree with your words..

You see them...

I'm finally learning how to itemize quotes.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Do you except my challenge to do a full commentary, verse by verse on James chapter 2....

Spoiler alert......

I'm going to probably start a new thread and do this myself.

And I'll add a reference that I'm calling Someone out to do the same..... I won't name you... But I will indeed do this...

I have already done it, but you cannot see it.

God's Truth

I agree with the Royal decree....

I have questions unanswered by you to say...

Fully I agree with your words..

You see them...

I'm finally learning how to itemize quotes.

Give me the link to the thread and I will keep replying to your questions in hopes you finally see that I am answering.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Give me the link to the thread and I will keep replying to your questions in hopes you finally see that I am answering.

I will indeed...

I have asked you many questions in my itemized answer to your itemized answer.

Could you please reference it and clarify per my returned questions and answers?

God's Truth

I will indeed...

I have asked you many questions in my itemized answer to your itemized answer.

Could you please reference it and clarify per my returned questions and answers?

No. Start all over. If you did not see it then, why would you see it now?

Let's take it even slower. Maybe one question at a time.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No. Start all over. If you did not see it then, why would you see it now?

Let's take it even slower. Maybe one question at a time.

I am saying that if you have life destroying sin that obeying God has helped you overcome, then I understand your stance better.

When you say you do not Sin, are you saying that by being hidden in Christ, that you have no sin?

Or are you saying that you Obey the Commandments of God's law with the implications of the Heart that Jesus makes clear on the Sermon on the mount plus the Royal law by your fleshly efforts coupled with the help of the Holy Spirit?

God's Truth

That is right. Jesus tells us what to do and if you trust him and do it you will overcome.
To be hid in Christ only happen's if one obeys. Jesus does not put unrepentant sinners in him and put them in the Father.

That sounds good.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

That is right. Jesus tells us what to do and if you trust him and do it you will overcome.

To be hid in Christ only happen's if one obeys. Jesus does not put unrepentant sinners in him and put them in the Father.

That sounds good.

This concerns me. Is it not Jesus who helps us overcome by the Holy Spirit? Does God not teach us through Faith and Forgiveness, Love and Grace?

Shouldn't you instead Trust God to work on all in His good timing?

Do you agree with Islamic Murder, per their law of God, of people who's sin Rebels against Easier to Judge Laws, that are Easier for man to point out and Judge?

And do you judge the lost from the saved?

God's Truth

With your reasoning, from what you say here, you make some of God's words legitimate, and nullify the rest of what He says.

Shouldn't you instead Trust God to work on all in His good timing?

What?

Do you agree with Islamic Murder, per their law of God, of people who's sin Rebels against Easier to Judge Laws, that are Easier for man to point out and Judge?

What is wrong with you?

And do you judge the lost from the saved?

The whole world, everyone, is condemned to Hell, the Lake of Fire, until they come to God through Christ.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
slide3-880x280.jpg

God's Truth

There is not one scripture anywhere that says we cannot believe in God after being taught, for that is exactly how we do learn about God and have faith.

Faith is from God, from reading His powerful message, the Bible, the New Testament. It has the powerful message that saves. We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message!

2 Peter 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

WE MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD TO HAVE FAITH.

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11.

Sonnet

Calvinism is the fruit of the Reformation, and is both the fundamental teaching of the Bible and reversal of the centuries of heresy that the Catholic Church built upon it.

You all are the false denominations :rolleyes:

Not one scripture explicitly teaches that Christ died for less than all humans and yet consistent Calvinists preach it so; what could possibly be worse than this?

You will never find this as orthodox doctrine...anywhere.

Let me remind anyone interested of Calvinist John Piper's shocking display of disingenuity:

Piper's actual teaching:
"We do not deny that Christ died to save all in some sense. Paul says in 1 Timothy 4:10 that in Christ God is “the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.” What we deny is that the death of Christ is for all men in the same sense. God sent Christ to save all in some sense. And he sent Christ to save those who believe in a more particular sense. God’s intention is different for each. That is a natural way to read 1 Timothy 4:10."​

Piper's Gospel to the unsaved:
"...embrace the gospel that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the righteous one, died for your sins..."​

Sonnet

Abraham obeyed EVERYTHING that God commanded.

Abraham also was the first to be circumcised.

Circumcision is a WORK.

It is a seal and evidence that he belonged to God.

Paul speaks of CIRCUMCISION when he speaks of Abraham, and works.

Paul separates doing what is right and being circumcised.

Abraham Justified by Faith
4 What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness. 6 David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the one to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:

7 “Blessed are those
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the one
whose sin the Lord will never count against them.”
9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness. 10 Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before! 11 And he received circumcision as a sign, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised.

Do you understand now?

The WORK is circumcision.

Circumcision for what?

For a sign and a seal.

It is about GOD JUSTIFYING us.

Justifying?

Right.

There were works that the Jews had to do to JUSTIFY themselves before God.

Those works BEGAN WITH CIRCUMCISION.

Now through Jesus' shed blood on the cross, we do not have to justify ourselves, for Jesus will justify us, just by our believing his blood cleans us of the sins we repent of doing. That is HOW GOD JUSTIFIES US. We no longer have to justify ourselves/make ourselves clean by doing certain WORKS.

I see no argument here. You are trying to link the fact that the words 'uncircumcised' and 'circumcised' are mention in chapter 4 as proof that vv.1-4 are limited to ceremonial works? Seriously?

#1276 remains unchallenged.