Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

And you respond in kind saying that they know nothing about Scripture and you do know.

You show no longsuffering as our Lord did.

We are here to debate scriptures. If you do not want to do that then why do you think you can merely call me names and lie about me saying the worst things imaginable? I do not tell people they are not saved, YOU DO THAT AND YOUR ILK.

lifeisgood

I said the law was NOT based on faith. That is what the Scripture says!

Galatians 3:12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary,

I can also take a verse out of its context. I've learned it from you:

Galatians 3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

lifeisgood

We are here to debate scriptures. If you do not want to do that then why do you think you can merely call me names and lie about me saying the worst things imaginable?

You, gt, do not debate Scriptures. You boss others around saying that only you know what the Scripture says. Remember your debate with AMR?

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

You want to come here to teach the scriptures but you do not even know them.

Paul says he wants us to boast in each other.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

Paul shows us we can boast in ourselves.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

Acts 23:1
Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."

Paul boasted in himself.

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

I'll just use one scripture you posted a portion of....

2 Cor 12

Sufficient Grace
12 Boasting is necessary. It is not profitable, but I will move on to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2 I know a man in Christ who was caught up into the third heaven 14 years ago. Whether he was in the body or out of the body, I don’t know, God knows. 3 I know that this man—whether in the body or out of the body I don’t know, God knows— 4 was caught up into paradise. He heard inexpressible words, which a man is not allowed to speak. 5 I will boast about this person, but not about myself, except of my weaknesses. 6 For if I want to boast, I will not be a fool, because I will be telling the truth. But I will spare you, so that no one can credit me with something beyond what he sees in me or hears from me, 7 especially because of the extraordinary revelations. Therefore, so that I would not exalt myself, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger[a] of Satan to torment me so I would not exalt myself. 8 Concerning this, I pleaded with the Lord three times to take it away from me. 9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may reside in me. 10 So I take pleasure in weaknesses, insults, catastrophes, persecutions, and in pressures, because of Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

This directly refutes that Grace isn't sufficient, and is again Paul not boasting.

Many Scholars believe Paul is referring to himself in third person, that he might not explain that He was the man caught up within 3rd Heaven, as this would be boasting of self....

But I assure you, Paul only boasts of Jesus and exalts people bathed in His mercy to exalt Jesus.

In other words...

Paul only exalts and boasts of God.

Oh, and again the thorn comes in to make it clear he was not to boast in Himself.

God's Truth

You are not judged.

You are corrected.

You are loved, but your teachings have been thoroughly measured, weighed and placed against all scripture and I assure you.....

They are indeed false.

However, you are not a False Teacher, just confused 40 ways to Sunday.

You have the Holy Spirit, and many that you have Falsely Accused of being False Teachers to Love and correct your understandable errors.

I count myself amongst them, and count it as an honor and blessing.

Peace Peace Sister GT

Here we go again, another post wasted on what you think of me personally.

I give scriptures where Jesus says plainly to obey. What do you do about those scriptures? You do not even acknowledge them.

lifeisgood

We are here to debate scriptures. If you do not want to do that then why do you think you can merely call me names and lie about me saying the worst things imaginable? I do not tell people they are not saved, YOU DO THAT AND YOUR ILK.

You need to be a little less broad with your all sweeping statements.

'worst things imaginable'? Our Lord received worst things imaginable, you or I don't even come close to being close to that.

God's Truth

I'll just use one scripture you posted a portion of....

2 Cor 12

Sufficient Grace
12 Boasting is necessary. It is not profitable, but I will move on to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2 I know a man in Christ who was caught up into the third heaven 14 years ago. Whether he was in the body or out of the body, I don’t know, God knows. 3 I know that this man—whether in the body or out of the body I don’t know, God knows— 4 was caught up into paradise. He heard inexpressible words, which a man is not allowed to speak. 5 I will boast about this person, but not about myself, except of my weaknesses. 6 For if I want to boast, I will not be a fool, because I will be telling the truth. But I will spare you, so that no one can credit me with something beyond what he sees in me or hears from me, 7 especially because of the extraordinary revelations. Therefore, so that I would not exalt myself, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger[a] of Satan to torment me so I would not exalt myself. 8 Concerning this, I pleaded with the Lord three times to take it away from me. 9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may reside in me. 10 So I take pleasure in weaknesses, insults, catastrophes, persecutions, and in pressures, because of Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

This directly refutes that Grace isn't sufficient, and is again Paul not boasting.

Many Scholars believe Paul is referring to himself in third person, that he might not explain that He was the man caught up within 3rd Heaven, as this would be boasting of self....

But I assure you, Paul only boasts of Jesus and exalts people bathed in His mercy to exalt Jesus.

In other words...

Paul only exalts and boasts of God.

More proof that you do not understand scripture and go against it.

PAUL PLAINLY SAYS HE BOASTS in himself for obeying, and for many other things he did.

God's Truth

You need to be a little less broad with your all sweeping statements.

'worst things imaginable'? Our Lord received worst things imaginable, you or I don't even come close to being close to that.

I said I am told the worse things imaginable. THOSE WORSE things are what people said about Jesus.

I am called a drunk and Jesus was called a drunk.

I am called a child of the devil, and Jesus was called that.

I am called a liar, and Jesus was called that

You do not know the scriptures either.

lifeisgood

I said I am told the worse things imaginable. THOSE WORSE things are what people said about Jesus.

I am called a drunk and Jesus was called a drunk.

I am called a child of the devil, and Jesus was called that.

I am called a liar, and Jesus was called that

You do not know the scriptures either.

Oh, wow, now you are comparing yourself with the worst things Jesus suffered. Wow! Wow! Wow!

lifeisgood

You do not care about the truth and being accurate. Tell me where I ever said that.

You can read a few of your last responses and see that that is exactly what you say. I just responded to one of yours 'you don't know the scripture.' You do not have to go to too many responses. The last probably 10 or so will give you your answer that you do that all the time, that is, if you are honest.

God's Truth

Oh, wow, now you are comparing yourself with the worst things Jesus suffered. Wow! Wow! Wow!
I repeat what Jesus says and you do not even know you go against him.

It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

That is Matthew 10:25.

God's Truth

You can read a few of your last responses and see that that is exactly what you say. I just responded to one of yours 'you don't know the scripture.' You do not have to go to too many responses. The last probably 10 or so will give you your answer that you do that all the time, that is, if you are honest.

I couldn't care less what you think of me.

Debate the scriptures and stop attacking me personally.

lifeisgood

It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

That is Matthew 10:25.

You have used the Scripture to insult Jesus. Way to go, gt. Way to go.

lifeisgood

I couldn't care less what you think of me.

Debate the scriptures and stop attacking me personally.

I attack your false doctrine, not you.

What scriptures do you want to debate when all you say is that only you know the scripture's meaning. Remember your debate with AMR.

Yes, you do that all the time. All you have to do is simply go over a few of your last posts and you will find it. That is, if you want to stay on the truth.