Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

So that I will not become boastful, I say, perhaps we both have a powerful testimony and God is using Iron to sharpen iron, Brother.

You do not even know that Paul boasted!

You are only iron in stubbornness, and not the truth.

They are stubborn; the sinews of their neck are iron, their forehead are bronze.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You think that you being baptized Catholic, then Mormon, and then, forgive me I forgot the other baptism you went through, as a powerful testimony? WOW!

Brother, please know that I understand, but my brother and I are locking horns.

He does not deserve to be kicked while he is spiritually down.

And you indeed know what I mean.

Not being mean, but just saying.

No disrespect meant.

God's Truth

God called Jerusulem,

"the city which I have chosen" (1 Kings 11:32)

but Christ says:

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing."

Israel was God's elect but they were enemies of the gospel. Enemies of the gospel are not saved.

Romans 11:28
"Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers."

Isaiah 45:4
For Jacob My servant’s sake,
And Israel My elect,
I have even called you by your name;
I have named you, though you have not known Me.

God's elect went to hell.

God cut off and hardened Jews who did not have faith.

God cut them off and bound them all with the Gentiles.

When Jesus was crucified, then ALL COULD come to him to be saved.

Even the Jews he cut off can come to him to be saved, if they do not persist in unbelief.

lifeisgood

No disrespect meant.

Not a brother but a sister.
And no, not kicking someone who is down.
Many of us have locked horns with her to the point some can even from memory repeat verbatim what she says.
No disrespect taken.

God's Truth

Beautiful example of God's longsuffering displayed by one who has a powerful testimony. :nono: Way to go, gt. And, no, not afraid or intimidated to say it face to face.

I was speaking of those who call me a child of the devil and many other false things.

How can you know the Truth of God if you do not care about being accurate in what others say?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
God called Jerusulem,

"the city which I have chosen" (1 Kings 11:32)

but Christ says:

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing."

Israel was God's elect but they were enemies of the gospel. Enemies of the gospel are not saved.

Romans 11:28
"Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers."

Isaiah 45:4
For Jacob My servant’s sake,
And Israel My elect,
I have even called you by your name;
I have named you, though you have not known Me.

God's elect went to hell.

Brother, please do not declare anyone hell bound, when even Paul writes....

Romans 11:

Israel’s Rejection Not Final
11 I ask, then, have they stumbled in order to fall? Absolutely not! On the contrary, by their stumbling,[h] salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous. 12 Now if their stumbling brings riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their full number bring!

13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. In view of the fact that I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if I can somehow make my own people[j] jealous and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection brings reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 Now if the firstfruits offered up are holy, so is the whole batch. And if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17 Now if some of the branches were broken off, and you, though a wild olive branch, were grafted in among them and have come to share in the rich root[k] of the cultivated olive tree, 18 do not brag that you are better than those branches. But if you do brag—you do not sustain the root, but the root sustains you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 True enough; they were broken off by unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you either. 22 Therefore, consider God’s kindness and severity: severity toward those who have fallen but God’s kindness toward you—if you remain in His kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not remain in unbelief, will be grafted in, because God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut off from your native wild olive and against nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these—the natural branches—be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 So that you will not be conceited, brothers, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery: A partial hardening has come to Israel until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all[l] Israel will be saved, as it is written:

God's Truth

No disrespect meant.

Who cares what you mean about your feelings for me? This is a debate site on the scriptures and not about what you think of me, but you cannot stop yourself from telling us all what you think about me, and repeatedly you do.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You do not even know that Paul boasted!

You are only iron in stubbornness, and not the truth.

They are stubborn; the sinews of their neck are iron, their forehead are bronze.

Paul boasts in Jesus, not Self.

6:14Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

14 But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. The world has been crucified to me through the cross, and I to the world.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Who cares what you mean about your feelings for me? This is a debate site on the scriptures and not about what you think of me, but you cannot stop yourself from telling us all what you think about me, and repeatedly you do.

Sister,

You are my co heir in Christ.

Why would I not care about your well being.

That is the Love that our Lord commands, but I do it with ease because He out Loves me every time!

God's Truth

Paul boasts in Jesus, not Self.

6:14Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

14 But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. The world has been crucified to me through the cross, and I to the world.

You want to come here to teach the scriptures but you do not even know them.

Paul says he wants us to boast in each other.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

Paul shows us we can boast in ourselves.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

Acts 23:1
Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."

Paul boasted in himself.

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

God's Truth

Sister,

You are my co heir in Christ.

Why would I not care about your well being.

That is the Love that our Lord commands, but I do it with ease because He out Loves me every time!

This is a debate site about scriptures. This is not a site for you to judge me and tell me what you personally think about me personally.

Now please stop it.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

This is a debate site about scriptures. This is not a site for you to judge me and tell me what you personally think about me personally.

Now please stop it.

You are not judged.

You are corrected.

You are loved, but your teachings have been thoroughly measured, weighed and placed against all scripture and I assure you.....

They are indeed false.

However, you are not a False Teacher, just confused 40 ways to Sunday.

You have the Holy Spirit, and many that you have Falsely Accused of being False Teachers to Love and correct your understandable errors.

I count myself amongst them, and count it as an honor and blessing.

Peace Peace Sister GT