Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
And it is a fact that you fail to uphold that which you assert.

Zero scriptures explicitly say Christ died only for some and Paul preached belief in the very event that Calvinist would say secured salvation only for some...the resurrection itself.

What on earth is Paul doing? Shouldn't have said it should he?

Sonnet,

Brother outside the camp.

You cannot speak as you speak and not be known by Him, whether you believe or not.

If only the buildings knew what you speak of!!!!! Jesus would be loved by all, and only rejected by the power hungry and hateful!!!

Cross Reference

You all interpret the Crucifixion as a way out of God's wrath- this is something that many so called protestants, outside of the Reformed, make a huge mistake of doing.

The Crucifixion quickened the elect- those meant for God's wrath are meant for God's wrath, there is no other way around it. God would not send His son to die to save you from Himself :freak:
That is preposterous.

No, He merited the elect to be exempt from the curse that the reprobate lays upon them.

See, that's REAL Christianity- you all's contemporary notions are frankly absurd.

Hey! Get it into yur thinking that Is God who gives one over to reprobation. Ergo, man wasn't born one.. Got it?? Read Romans 1:28. Here, I'll help you to make sure you find your way there: "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind,. . . . . " Romans 1:28 (KJV)

OK?? Got it?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I am being judged by people who do not like me because I say their tongue speaking is false.

Others make up things from their imagination and are not grounded in the truth.

Your rebuttal is fair, but as you have said, even the demons know and tremble.

Your salvation is in the hands of One that extends it far further than you know.

You quote scripture well, but speak with a tongue that knows nothing of what you quote.

Jesus indeed Loves you, but Peter,

Do you know what it means to feed the good shepherds sheep that would leave 99 in the fold to gather the one that has wandered away?

God's Truth

Your rebuttal is fair, but as you have said, even the demons know and tremble.

Your salvation is in the hands of One that extends it far further than you know.

You quote scripture well, but speak with a tongue that knows nothing of what you quote.

Jesus indeed Loves you, but Peter,

Do you know what it means to feed the good shepherds sheep that would leave 99 in the fold to gather the one that has wandered away?

what don't you get about debate me according to the scriptures and not your emotions about what you think I am?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

what don't you get about debate me according to the scriptures and not your emotions about what you think I am?

Do you not see.

Do you not hear.

Be broken on the Rock oh child of Zion.

Do you not see direct references to He, the King of Kings, that walked amongst us.

Do you not see that He is the good shepherd that cries over the 1 sheep and seeks it out.

Do you not know that He is the Father of the prodigal son, who would give anything to his obedient son, but yearns to Hold His son that squandered his inheritance and left.

Would you not follow His example and leave the 99 to find the 1?

Would you not help your Father find the lost son, instead of scorn your brother and complain that the fatted calf wasn't slaughtered for you?

Would you not recognize that the Spirit of Christ dwells in us and is displayed by our Love and concern for those wandering in the desert of sin, with no light to guide them.

Would you not bear that light to them, that they might see by it and find their way home?

Do you not see that the Spirit is eager to begin its work in all men and Love is a form of the oil that ignites the fire brighter?

God's Truth

Sonnet,

Brother outside the camp.

You cannot speak as you speak and not be known by Him, whether you believe or not.

If only the buildings knew what you speak of!!!!! Jesus would be loved by all, and only rejected by the power hungry and hateful!!!

ONLY THOSE WHO OBEY HIM ARE KNOWN BY HIM AND KNOW HIM.

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You all interpret the Crucifixion as a way out of God's wrath- this is something that many so called protestants, outside of the Reformed, make a huge mistake of doing.

The Crucifixion quickened the elect- those meant for God's wrath are meant for God's wrath, there is no other way around it. God would not send His son to die to save you from Himself :freak:
That is preposterous.

No, He merited the elect to be exempt from the curse that the reprobate lays upon them.

See, that's REAL Christianity- you all's contemporary notions are frankly absurd.

Crucible,

Didn't God pour His wrath upon Himself, that they could understand His limitless Love?

He is the Bride Groom and we are the Bride.

What Groom doesn't want His Bride for Himself?

Why does He speak of His people as Adulterous when they serve any but Him?

Has He not demonstrated His immeasurable Love for us?

Are not all elected to receive His Love and dispense that Love out of debt, that the number that reject Him at the final day, might have been shown Love by the Body of Christ, under He that is spoken to be synonymous with Love by Paul?

God's Truth

Crucible,

Didn't God pour His wrath upon Himself, that they could understand His limitless Love?

He is the Bride Groom and we are the Bride.

What Groom doesn't want His Bride for Himself?

Why does He speak of His people as Adulterous when they serve any but Him?

Has He not demonstrated His immeasurable Love for us?

Are not all elected to receive His Love and dispense that Love out of debt, that the number that reject Him at the final day, might have been shown Love by the Body of Christ, under He that is spoken to be synonymous with Love by Paul?

Jesus says he remains in God's love because HE OBEYED, and that we are to obey if we want to remain in Jesus' love.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
ONLY THOSE WHO OBEY HIM ARE KNOWN BY HIM AND KNOW HIM.

Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

He commands Love.

What Love is in OBEDIENCE?

I can obey out of obligation.

I Do out of Love.

A friend does for a friend, but a slave OBEYS his master.

I would rather be His friend, because He was dying to be my friend, long before I knew Him.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says he remains in God's love because HE OBEYED, and that we are to obey if we want to remain in Jesus' love.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Do you not see that only HE can perfectly obey?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

John 15:12-15

12 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command you. 15 No longer do I call you servants,[a] for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

God's Truth

He commands Love.

What Love is in OBEDIENCE?

I can obey out of obligation.

I Do out of Love.

A friend does for a friend, but a slave OBEYS his master.

I would rather be His friend, because He was dying to be my friend, long before I knew Him.

What you say is twisted nonsense.

You have to be a servant before you can be called a son and a friend.

You are not blessed as a disciple, as a family member and friend unless you obey.

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Luke 11:28 Jesus says, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Luke 8:21 But he replied to them, "My mother and my brothers are those who hear the word of God and do it."

John 15:14
You are my friends if you do what I command.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

John

9 “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Remain in My love. 10 If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love.

11 “I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. 12 This is My command: Love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15 I do not call you slaves anymore, because a slave doesn’t know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have heard from My Father. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. I appointed you that you should go out and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. 17 This is what I command you: Love one another.

...... GT.. You are calling Jesus a false teacher.

He is saying exactly what I am saying in this verse you post to refute my claim.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Pair that with Paul and again.... LOVE is the absolute command.

1 Corinthians 13Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Love: The Superior Way
13 If I speak human or angelic languages
but do not have love,
I am a sounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 If I have the gift of prophecy
and understand all mysteries
and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith
so that I can move mountains
but do not have love, I am nothing.
3 And if I donate all my goods to feed the poor,
and if I give my body in order to boast[a]
but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind.
Love does not envy,
is not boastful, is not conceited,
5 does not act improperly,
is not selfish, is not provoked,
and does not keep a record of wrongs.
6 Love finds no joy in unrighteousness
but rejoices in the truth.
7 It bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never ends.
But as for prophecies,
they will come to an end;
as for languages, they will cease;
as for knowledge, it will come to an end.
9 For we know in part,
and we prophesy in part.
10 But when the perfect comes,
the partial will come to an end.
11 When I was a child,
I spoke like a child,
I thought like a child,
I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man,
I put aside childish things.
12 For now we see indistinctly, as in a mirror,[c]
but then face to face.
Now I know in part,
but then I will know fully,
as I am fully known.
13 Now these three remain:
faith, hope, and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Footnotes:

1 Corinthians 13:3 Other mss read body to be burned
1 Corinthians 13:12 Or indirectly
1 Corinthians 13:12 Ancient mirrors were normally made out of polished metals and were not as clear as modern ones.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You don't know if you are elected.

What is elected is God's Plan of Salvation, NOT a particular individual.

I did not choose God. God chose me. Jesus the Christ said "Come unto me" and I did.

Election by the Father, atonement by the Son, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Where is the actions of sinful men in this? Salvation is of the Lord, and is by grace, yet so many men want part of the glory in it. Libertarian free will, or autonomy is an absurd doctrine. Men are free to choose what they desire, but no one in the flesh desires Christ, can do what is pleasing to Him, seeks after Him, or can come to Him. Those that the Spirit draws will be raised on the last day as Jesus said they would. Faith is a gift of God as Paul said. Give God the glory!

lifeisgood

Election by the Father, atonement by the Son, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Where is the actions of sinful men in this? Salvation is of the Lord, and is by grace, yet so many men want part of the glory in it. Libertarian free will, or autonomy is an absurd doctrine. Men are free to choose what they desire, but no one in the flesh desires Christ, can do what is pleasing to Him, seeks after Him, or can come to Him. Those that the Spirit draws will be raised on the last day as Jesus said they would. Faith is a gift of God as Paul said. Give God the glory!

You don't know if you are elected.

What is elected is God's Plan of Salvation, NOT a particular individual.

I did not choose God. God chose me. Jesus the Christ said "Come unto me" and I did.

God's Truth

John

9 “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Remain in My love. 10 If you keep My commands you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commands and remain in His love.

11 “I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. 12 This is My command: Love one another as I have loved you. 13 No one has greater love than this, that someone would lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15 I do not call you slaves anymore, because a slave doesn’t know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have heard from My Father. 16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. I appointed you that you should go out and produce fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. 17 This is what I command you: Love one another.

...... GT.. You are calling Jesus a false teacher.

He is saying exactly what I am saying in this verse you post to refute my claim.

Are you so ensnared by the devil you cannot see that I speak what Jesus says, and he says to obey, and you go against me for saying that.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Paul didn't say Law, Obedience and Elitism

He said FAITH, HOPE and LOVE

He then proclaimed God to Be Love.

Not that the idea of Love is God,

But that God is our very definition of Love.

To be in Him is to Be IN LOVE.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Are you so ensnared by the devil you cannot see that I speak what Jesus says, and he says to obey, and you go against me for saying that.

I go against you because to go with you would be to go against our Blessed Jesus.

Did you even read the scripture.

Is talks that we are no longer servants who obey.

To obey is to Love, and this is how we become His friend.