Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

God's Truth

GT,

I know God hears your prayers.

You are cold to all that do not believe as you.

Nang is clearly cold to all non believers in their ways.

I would love to be wrong, but ultimately, you both have one thing in common.

You narrow the scope of salvation to only the educated, and churched.

Funny thing though, the Jews of the synagogue and the teachers were amongst many that didn't know Him and killed His followers.

Do you know what a hypocrite is? A hypocrite does what you do.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Why do YOU think Jesus says that?

I will tell you why Jesus says that

Jesus says that because the people who CLAIM TO KNOW HIM---they NEVER OBEYED AND REPENT OF THEIR SINS

Jesus says they are evil doers

That's it GT,

I feel as Paul now. I will love you, But today I promise you that your failure to admit that you are only saved by His grace alone Surely shows that you believe yourself genuinely without sin in your being and therefore know NOTHING of repentance.

For salvation is the work and accomplishment of God and not man.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
To know all mysteries and even give your body unto sacrifice, yet limit Christ's victory over Death and Its Kingdom while having no compassion or Love for ALL, is to become nothing.

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

There are different forms of 'love', and with God, it isn't the soapy, human one you all like to perpetuate. When you see all those medieval portraits and otherwise darker imagery- what exactly gives you any impression that God is simply giving out grace to everybody?

Whether you choose to believe it or not, the fact of the matter is that there is a side of Christianity that puts contemporary interpretation to shame- as such, it is largely ignored.

God's Truth

I will prove to the Reader easily that Cross Reference and nameless are hypocrites---are they or are they not verbally abusing me for not agreeing with them?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

A sword that rightly divides soul, heart, mind and flesh to the very bone and marrow.

That sword knows all have sinned and fallen short and only He is worthy of praise and glory.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I will prove to the Reader easily that Cross Reference and nameless are hypocrites---are they or are they not verbally abusing me for not agreeing with them?

Yet by your profession that you do not Sin in any way as a human being, and your words that you are exactly as sinless as Jesus
(Pre Jesus sins excluded), and your profession to perfectly OBEY, are thrashed by YOUR Obvious Hypocritical Condemnations and words.

God's Truth

That's it GT,

I feel as Paul now. I will love you, But today I promise you that your failure to admit that you are only saved by His grace alone Surely shows that you believe yourself genuinely without sin in your being and therefore know NOTHING of repentance.

For salvation is the work and accomplishment of God and not man.

You are nothing like Paul.

Here read some scripture where Paul rebuke you:

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Matthew 8:12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

How about that? Paul teaches what Jesus teaches when he walked the earth.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

Matthew 8:12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

You have declared me wicked from day one! Are you now God?

Cross Reference

Cain, like Satan, was inflicted with pride and prejudice. God gave them over to their sin- and not only that, He kept them both alive to inherit what they made for themselves so that they would learn their own folly.

God gave no one over. He didn't have to. They did it on their own. It is called "freewill".
How is that, you say? If you believe we were created in the image of God then you must accept the fact that because God has a freewill, we do as well. Simple as that.

What you fail to understand is that there was no grace during this time, only the Law of Sin. Everybody was 'stiff necked', and God set His providence where he willed and Abel was within it.

Grace is but God's favor to those in whom He finds it; the overflow of His Nature.

God's providence stretches from Abel to Noah, whom which He saved and killed every reprobate alive- another you don't get is that a 'reprobate' in ancient times was basically a Gentile. Today, in Christianity, the reprobate are unbelievers and unprincipled unbelievers.

All you offering up is religion. Pure religious story telling with no basis in scripture to support it.

That never really went away, and you all create legal fictions to somehow make it about all men while also proposing that not everyone is saved. The dissidents within the Reformation went and created ridiculous doctrines, getting away from the fundamental truths that both Luther and Calvin put forth.

It is about mankind with a freewill to choose Him Who, from them will have many sons brought unto glory because they love Him, something of which your religion doesn't mention while prefering to stay in Heb 6:1,2 KJV with a self-help serving of chicken dinner, mentality..

Sonnet

TULIP is shorthand for a systematic theology that is faithful to every Word of God.

And it is a fact that you fail to uphold that which you assert.

Zero scriptures explicitly say Christ died only for some and Paul preached belief in the very event that Calvinist would say secured salvation only for some...the resurrection itself.

What on earth is Paul doing? Shouldn't have said it should he?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Do you not hunger and thirst for the Love and Grace of God to Prevail against the kingdom of God?

Do you not desire that none should perish, but ALL be saved as God does?

Do you rejoice at the destruction of the wicked?

I assure you God will be weeping at that day in joy for the closure, but sorrow for his deaf children that desired His Love to be extinguished.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A sword that rightly divides soul, heart, mind and flesh to the very bone and marrow.

That sword knows all have sinned and fallen short and only He is worthy of praise and glory.

You all interpret the Crucifixion as a way out of God's wrath- this is something that many so called protestants, outside of the Reformed, make a huge mistake of doing.

The Crucifixion quickened the elect- those meant for God's wrath are meant for God's wrath, there is no other way around it. God would not send His son to die to save you from Himself :freak:
That is preposterous.

No, He merited the elect to be exempt from the curse that the reprobate lays upon them.

See, that's REAL Christianity- you all's contemporary notions are frankly absurd.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You all interpret the Crucifixion as a way out of God's wrath- this is something that many so called protestants, outside of the Reformed, make a huge mistake of doing.

The Crucifixion quickened the elect- those meant for God's wrath are meant for God's wrath, there is no other way around it. God would not send His son to die to save you from Himself :freak:
That is preposterous.

No, He merited the elect to be exempt from the curse that the reprobate lays upon them.

See, that's REAL Christianity- you all's contemporary notions are frankly absurd.

Sorry Crucible.

I should have used scripture.

For the word of God is living and effective and sharper than any double-edged sword, penetrating as far as the separation of soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the ideas and thoughts of the heart.

Hebrews 4:12

I was also quoting Paul from Romans 3:23 on the fly

God's Truth

I am being judged by people who do not like me because I say their tongue speaking is false.

Others make up things from their imagination and are not grounded in the truth.