question for MADIsts.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you obeyed Jesus, you would know that he said that to those who would lay the foundation.

The foundation was laid.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."-God’sUNTruth

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."-God’sUNTruth

Romans 3

4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar.

God's Truth

You child of the devil.

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

musterion

The most scrupulous Israelite could always be in fear that he had forgotten a sin committed through ignorance. And that as soon as he had brought a costly sacrifice, a new act of infidelity could require another. Alas! in spite of the certainties of God's Word, many Christians are still living today with the same fear. They make their salvation depend on sincere efforts to appease God, by almsgiving, and penances, without ever being sure that they will suffice. What it is to be unaware of the fullness of divine grace! And what happiness we possess if we are delivered from that fear by the assurance that Jesus has done everything for us."

Jean Koechlin

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

True.

The question people need to answer is--

If Jesus told them to sell up all they have and follow Him, then would they do it.

My guess is that Madists do not hear anything from Jesus Christ, except repent, believe, and obey, but they ignore Him.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Act 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Act 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Act 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Act 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
Act 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
LA

lifeisgood

Die everyday? No, die and then raise up to live like Jesus, see Romans 6:4.

And then you BOAST that you OBEY Jesus.

You slander Paul in your misunderstanding.

Paul was speaking of about how it is for one under the law and not have faith.

I can hardly believe that you think the Apostle Paul had nothing good in him but only the will to do evil, and this you believe even after he was saved.

Now, you OBEY Paul and vociferously say that you OBEY Jesus. DISobedient servant.