question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

For starters, enter into His rest.
Have you done that yet without any works on your part? No, He did not ask you to work. He said, "enter into My rest." Just enter. No works of your hands for they are already rejected.

The work we do not have to do is the work of cleaning ourselves.

Those are the purification works the Jews did for over 1,600 years.

Those are the works the Gentiles did not do.

Paul was not saying we are saved by not obeying!

Paul says we are saved by believing Jesus' blood cleans us instead of the blood of animals.

God's Truth

Still no answer.

No one can sin with or without a license.

I have been answering you, but there are people who do not hear and see.

You cannot sin with or without a license.

Where do you think your beliefs come from when you think there is a legitimate way to sin?

lifeisgood

The work we do not have to do is the work of cleaning ourselves.

Those are the purification works the Jews did for over 1,600 years.

Those are the works the Gentiles did not do.

Paul was not saying we are saved by not obeying!

Paul says we are saved by believing Jesus' blood cleans us instead of the blood of animals.

And you, gt, says that you have to obey BEFORE entering into His rest. Go figure.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Talk about not being truthful. It is not that the answer has not been given truthfully, for it has, but that the answer given is REJECTED every single time and the ones saying that an answer has not been given are liars in the presence of God.

You like to call people liars.

The answers given are not true.

It was the way of the Pharisees to call people liars and try to find fault with the righteous when they did not like the truth.

Laboring to enter into the rest God promised His people is what occurs after being reconciled to God, in Christ.

Those who claim to be completely rested in Christ at conversion, are the most obnoxious persons thoughout the churches.

2 Peter ch 2.

Grosnick Marowbe and John W are prime examples of these people.

LA

lifeisgood

You like to call people liars.

Only to the ones who are liars and proven that they are liars, e.g., gt.

The answers given are not true.

See, you just proved my point above. I thought you said they do not answer questions posited.

The accusation you made was that MADs do not answer questions and you just said that they do answer questions. What are we to make of your comment.....

I, lifeisgood, said that they do answer; however, the answer is rejected. You, LA, again, proved my point.

It was the way of the Pharisees to call people liars and try to find fault with the righteous when they did not like the truth.

Isn't it so convenient of you.

Laboring to enter into the rest God promised His people is what occurs after being reconciled to God, in Christ.

You enter into His rest only once.

Those who claim to be completely rested in Christ at conversion, are the most obnoxious persons thoughout the churches.

2 Peter ch 2.

Grosnick Marowbe and John W are prime examples of these people.

LA

You get Jesus wrong it does not matter what else you get right. You, LA, got Jesus wrong.

KingdomRose

You get Jesus wrong; it does not matter what else you get right.
You got Jesus wrong.

I don't think so! He always pointed to the Father as God, and as the One who deserved all recognition, for His [the Father's] power and mercy and authority.

How could I have Jesus wrong when I won't vote for any other person because I recognize him as my King (and President, and every other kind of leader)? (Rev.19:16)

How could I have him wrong when I wouldn't learn to kill and join any nation's military, due to the fact that Jesus said to love our enemies? (Matt.5:44)

How could I have him wrong when he stated plainly that the Father was HIS GOD? (John 20:17; Rev.3:12)

You don't recognize even those few things that Jesus taught. I think perhaps that you don't have Jesus right.

lifeisgood

I don't think so! He always pointed to the Father as God, and as the One who deserved all recognition, for His [the Father's] power and mercy and authority.

How could I have Jesus wrong when I won't vote for any other person because I recognize him as my King (and President, and every other kind of leader)? (Rev.19:16)

How could I have him wrong when I wouldn't learn to kill and join any nation's military, due to the fact that Jesus said to love our enemies? (Matt.5:44)

How could I have him wrong when he stated plainly that the Father was HIS GOD? (John 20:17; Rev.3:12)

You don't recognize even those few things that Jesus taught. I think perhaps that you don't have Jesus right.

If you take the time to read, maybe, just maybe....

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/q_jesus_claiming_deity.htm

Did you take the time to read the other one I presented to you?

lifeisgood

You don't vote because you are rebellious against God's way for God is the one who established government. Well, that is something you will have to take up with Him.

lifeisgood

The commandment is not to MURDER not not to kill. If someone comes with an AR-15 to kill your family you will not defend your family? No? Evil servant worst than an infidel for the Lord commands that we are to defend our families and our nation. Smoocher of the liberty afforded us by the blood of the ones who have defended this nation and the ones in it.

http://www.letusreason.org/doct40.htm