question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

Jesus does not command everyone to prophesy and cast our demons...but he does command everyone to repent of their sins.

Jesus didn't tell them he never knew them because they obeyed...he told them that because they did those things and still kept sinning. They never repented of their sins.

You have no idea what He said. THEY REJECTED HIM. It has NOTHING to do with sinning or not sinning. False teacher.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus does not command everyone to prophesy and cast our demons...but he does command everyone to repent of their sins.

Is all of this what you're doing?

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

God's Truth

Believe and obey. See Romans 16:26.

Wrong doers will NOT inherit the Kingdom of God. So then, how do you ever think that you received the kingdom of God?

See 1 Corinthians 6:9, and Galatians 5:21.

God's Truth

Is all of this what you're doing?

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

If you obeyed Jesus, you would know that he said that to those who would lay the foundation.

The foundation was laid.

lifeisgood

Even Paul made sure he did not sin while preaching salvation to others.

You, gt, are a false teacher.

Rom.7:18, in my flesh dwelleth no good thing: for to Will is present with me.

Paul struggled with sin (just like you and I and every single human being) because it's been condemned in the flesh; however, we are supposed to die to it every day (Jesus said so), but the FLESH isn't the old man who was crucified with Christ, planted together in the likeness of His Death & Resurrection.

God's Truth

You have no idea what He said. THEY REJECTED HIM. It has NOTHING to do with sinning or not sinning. False teacher.

Jesus tells us exactly what he said, he said they were evil doers.

Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Only a person ensnared by the devil would think that the evil they did was the part where they obeyed Jesus!

lifeisgood

Jesus tells us exactly what he said, he said they were evil doers.

Matthew 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Only a person ensnared by the devil would think that the evil they did was the part where they obeyed Jesus!

The only one that thinks like you is that false teacher called gt, oh, sorry, YOU.

God's Truth

You cannot do unless you pass through the Cross DAILY --- Jesus said so.

Go to Him, gt, and permit Him to give you His rest, you're too tired and heavy laden.

You have to tell untruths about me to defend your beliefs.

I did exactly as Jesus says, and he saved me, he came to live in my heart.

He made his home with me.

God's Truth

You, gt, are a false teacher.

Rom.7:18, in my flesh dwelleth no good thing: for to Will is present with me.

Paul struggled with sin (just like you and I and every single human being) because it's been condemned in the flesh; however, we are supposed to die to it every day (Jesus said so), but the FLESH isn't the old man who was crucified with Christ, planted together in the likeness of His Death & Resurrection.

Die everyday? No, die and then raise up to live like Jesus, see Romans 6:4.

You slander Paul in your misunderstanding.

Paul was speaking of about how it is for one under the law and not have faith.

I can hardly believe that you think the Apostle Paul had nothing good in him but only the will to do evil, and this you believe even after he was saved.

God's Truth

Deuteronomy 29:19 When such a person hears the words of this oath and they invoke a blessing on themselves, thinking, "I will be safe, even though I persist in going my own way," they will bring disaster on the watered land as well as the dry.

That scripture refutes faith alone.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Fine. Sell all you have"-saint John W

"Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. He told that to the rich man who loved his money more than he loved God."-Cousin It

So, the demonic lush either:

1. Redefines the phrases/words "everything...all of...always...exactly...says," or,

2. Admits that not all of the commands, teachings, of the Lord Jesus Christ, are directed toward every person, nor are they for everyone's obedience, or.

3. Lied, when she asserted, and continues to assert, that:

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."”-God’sUNTruth

No other option.

Watch the demonic lush, change the subject, mutter, grunt, sound byte us, spam us......Anything, but defending her own "argument."

Watch....here you go..........

"Jesus does not command everyone to prophesy and cast our demons...but he does command everyone to repent of their sins."-Cousin It

1. Sell all you have, prophecy, cast out demons. That is part of "always...everything Jesus says.....all of what Jesus says...."

2. The Lord Jesus Christ did not command me, everyone, to repents of my sins..., per

"Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. He told that to the rich man who loved his money more than he loved God....Jesus does not command everyone to prophesy and cast our demons."

He told that,i.e., "repent of sins," to those during Mt.-John, not me, to repent of their sins.

See how that works, you satanic lush?

john w

Hall of Fame

Jesus didn't tell them he never knew them because they obeyed...he told them that because they did those things and still kept sinning. They never repented of their sins.

Vs.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."-God’sUNTruth

Demonic liar.