question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

I don't think so! He always pointed to the Father as God, and as the One who deserved all recognition, for His [the Father's] power and mercy and authority.

Excerpt Footnote 1: http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Osama/zawadi_sabbath_lord.htm#notes
It is vital that we address Zaatari’s assertion that I never met his challenge during the debate. The truth is that Zaatari ran from the debate before I ever got the chance to answer him. In fact, he was suppose to debate a second topic right after we had finished the first one, but he conveniently made excuses to leave the Paltalk room since it became apparent that he was in way over his head and couldn’t refute the material which was being leveled against him. Zaatari apparently realized that he was losing and so needed to find a reason to run and save face.

Here is the passage which I was prepared to present during the debate in answer to his challenge:

"And I heard a loud voice saying, ‘Now the dwelling of God (tou theou - the God) is with men, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people and God (ho theos - the God) himself will dwell with them and be their God.’ He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’ Then he said, ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be HIS GOD and he will be my son.’" Revelation 21:3-7

The evidence strongly supports the view that Jesus is speaking in these references. For instance, Christ is said to be the God who comes to dwell with mankind:

"All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: ‘The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel’- which means, ‘God (ho theos - the God) with us.’" Matthew 1:22-23

"teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I AM with you ALWAYS, to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20

The Lord Jesus promises to be with all believers till the end of the age, which is a claim of omnipresence! Since God alone is omnipresent this provides additional evidence that Christ claimed to be God.

Furthermore, Jesus in Revelation identifies himself as the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End:

"When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: ‘Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I WAS DEAD, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.’" Revelation 1:17-18

"To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again." Revelation 2:8

The First and the Last is just another way of saying that Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. Interestingly, both the Hebrew Scriptures and the Quran agree that the First and the Last is a title of God:

"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: ‘I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.’" Isaiah 44:6

"Hearken to me, O Jacob, and Israel, whom I called! I am He, I am the first, and I am the last." Isaiah 48:12

He is the First and the Last, the Outward and the Inward; He has knowledge of everything. S. 57:3 Arberry

This in itself sufficiently proves that Jesus claimed to be God since only God can call himself by this title.

God's Truth

Excerpt Footnote 1: http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Osama/zawadi_sabbath_lord.htm#notes
It is vital that we address Zaatari’s assertion that I never met his challenge during the debate. The truth is that Zaatari ran from the debate before I ever got the chance to answer him. In fact, he was suppose to debate a second topic right after we had finished the first one, but he conveniently made excuses to leave the Paltalk room since it became apparent that he was in way over his head and couldn’t refute the material which was being leveled against him. Zaatari apparently realized that he was losing and so needed to find a reason to run and save face.

Here is the passage which I was prepared to present during the debate in answer to his challenge:

"And I heard a loud voice saying, ‘Now the dwelling of God (tou theou - the God) is with men, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people and God (ho theos - the God) himself will dwell with them and be their God.’ He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’ Then he said, ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be HIS GOD and he will be my son.’" Revelation 21:3-7

The evidence strongly supports the view that Jesus is speaking in these references. For instance, Christ is said to be the God who comes to dwell with mankind:

"All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: ‘The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel’- which means, ‘God (ho theos - the God) with us.’" Matthew 1:22-23

"teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I AM with you ALWAYS, to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20

The Lord Jesus promises to be with all believers till the end of the age, which is a claim of omnipresence! Since God alone is omnipresent this provides additional evidence that Christ claimed to be God.

Furthermore, Jesus in Revelation identifies himself as the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End:

"When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: ‘Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I WAS DEAD, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.’" Revelation 1:17-18

"To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again." Revelation 2:8

The First and the Last is just another way of saying that Christ is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. Interestingly, both the Hebrew Scriptures and the Quran agree that the First and the Last is a title of God:

"Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: ‘I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.’" Isaiah 44:6

"Hearken to me, O Jacob, and Israel, whom I called! I am He, I am the first, and I am the last." Isaiah 48:12

He is the First and the Last, the Outward and the Inward; He has knowledge of everything. S. 57:3 Arberry

This in itself sufficiently proves that Jesus claimed to be God since only God can call himself by this title.

We will be Jesus' children, but you still do not think he is God the Father?

All those scriptures that you used to prove Jesus is God, those scriptures PROVE he is the One and Only God the Father who came as a Son in the flesh.

God's Truth

If you get Jesus wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You got Jesus wrong.

So you have judged yourself. You do the same thing, you get Jesus wrong. You add to the truth and make three different and separate Gods, and KingdomRose takes away the truth about Jesus being God. You add and she takes away. You both, by your beliefs, add and take away. We are warned not to do those things.

God's Truth

Then OBEY the Way, enter into His rest.

Notice that it is NOT your rest, but His rest and He does not say you have to obey to enter. He says, "Come".

How's this: YOU WILL NEVER ENTER UNLESS....

Do you recognize the words of God?

You told me to enter his rest, I have been telling you how I entered, by doing what Jesus says. You keep saying Jesus does not we have to obey. THAT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

Unless you...YOU WILL NEVER ENTER.

Matthew 18:3 he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

God's Truth

That is not what I asked. The standard is without spot or blemish. Do you sin? Is that with or without a license?

what you ask me is from a misunderstanding of the scripture.

Jesus is the Sacrifice that you must obey to be put in him so that he can put you in the Father.

We are not the sacrifice. After we obey what the Word says, then we live our lives as a living sacrifice.

God's Truth

I don't think so! He always pointed to the Father as God, and as the One who deserved all recognition, for His [the Father's] power and mercy and authority.

How could I have Jesus wrong when I won't vote for any other person because I recognize him as my King (and President, and every other kind of leader)? (Rev.19:16)

How could I have him wrong when I wouldn't learn to kill and join any nation's military, due to the fact that Jesus said to love our enemies? (Matt.5:44)

How could I have him wrong when he stated plainly that the Father was HIS GOD? (John 20:17; Rev.3:12)

You don't recognize even those few things that Jesus taught. I think perhaps that you don't have Jesus right.

You say some things right, but you also say a lot of things wrong. You diminish Jesus to a mere human as yourself. You do not even know that spirits do not die and have conscientiousness.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
what you ask me is from a misunderstanding of the scripture.

Paul said grace is not a license to sin. You don't know what it means, so I will tell you as soon as you are honest. You are complete bag of skubala. You refuse to answer because you are wrong and you know you are wrong but desire to pull people from the faith.

God's Truth

Paul said grace is not a license to sin. You don't know what it means, so I will tell you as soon as you are honest. You are complete bag of skubala. You refuse to answer because you are wrong and you know you are wrong but desire to pull people from the faith.

You are a walking talking mumbo jumbo expert.

Obey Jesus and then you will get understanding.