question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

What Greater glory is there than that?

You, gt, think that saying the greater glory is to say that the Son is the Father denying the Son His due honor and denying the Father His due honor?

You keep on willfully sinning.

You are a false teacher, gt.

A true teacher will not deny the Son the glory due Him saying that the Son is the Father.

lifeisgood

They are one and the same, not three separate and different, as the trinity doctrine says.

God is ONE triunity - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

You keep on sinning saying that the Son is the Father denying the Son His due glory and the Father His due glory.

The reason why the Father has entrusted all judgment to the Son is now disclosed: it is so that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. (Jn. 5:23).

You deny the scriptures by saying that the Son is the Father denying the Son His honor and denying the Father His honor.

DISobedient servant. False teacher.

lifeisgood

The Bible says there is only One God and that He is the Father.

Since we believe that there is only One God and that He is the Father, then Jesus must be that God.

Read and weep:
Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
They are one and the same, not three separate and different, as the trinity doctrine says.

Matthew 3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”​

So, who spoke from Heaven and who descended from Heaven to alight upon Jesus, who was not in Heaven but in the Jordan River?

God's Truth

Matthew 3:16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”​

So, who spoke from Heaven and who descended from Heaven to alight upon Jesus, who was not in Heaven but in the Jordan River?

There are three.

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Father come as a Son in the flesh, and the Holy Spirit of God the Father that goes forth from God without limit.

God's Truth

Read and weep:
Deut. 6:4 Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our Eloheem[PLURAL] is one[SINGULAR] Jehovah.

How many times do I have to tell you there are THREE?

Since there are three, then the three are one and the same, and not three separate and different Gods called one God as your false trinity doctrine claims.

Sense that is common would tell you that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not separate from each other and different.

God's Truth

God is ONE triunity - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

You keep on sinning saying that the Son is the Father denying the Son His due glory and the Father His due glory.

The reason why the Father has entrusted all judgment to the Son is now disclosed: it is so that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. (Jn. 5:23).

You deny the scriptures by saying that the Son is the Father denying the Son His honor and denying the Father His honor.

There are three and the three are one and the same.
God the Father really came as a Man, He did not pretend to come as a Man.

My beliefs makes a Spirit God the Father who is invisible and lives in unapproachable light, Who made Himself also a life in the body He made for Himself, and can send forth His Spirit without limit.

Your doctrine makes a three headed God that are different and distinct, but the Bible tells us that EVERYTHING you see Jesus doing, it is EXACTLY what the Father does, and EVERYTHING you hear Jesus saying, it is EXACTLY what the Father says, and even when you SEE Jesus, you can say, "I see the Father."

THAT PROVES they are EXACTLY the same and NOT separate and different as the trinity doctrine claims.

God's Truth

You, gt, think that saying the greater glory is to say that the Son is the Father denying the Son His due honor and denying the Father His due honor?

You keep on willfully sinning.

You are a false teacher, gt.

A true teacher will not deny the Son the glory due Him saying that the Son is the Father.

How do YOU EVER GET that I deny the Son?

Right Divider

Body part
There are three and the three are one and the same.
God the Father really came as a Man, He did not pretend to come as a Man.

My beliefs makes a Spirit God the Father who is invisible and lives in unapproachable light, Who made Himself also a life in the body He made for Himself, and can send forth His Spirit without limit.

Your doctrine makes a three headed God that are different and distinct, but the Bible tells us that EVERYTHING you see Jesus doing, it is EXACTLY what the Father does, and EVERYTHING you hear Jesus saying, it is EXACTLY what the Father says, and even when you SEE Jesus, you can say, "I see the Father."

THAT PROVES they are EXACTLY the same and NOT separate and different as the trinity doctrine claims.
According to this wicked witch with her blasphemous username, Jesus was talking to Himself all of the time.
John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

You are a true unbeliever untruth!

God's Truth

I have a question for you.

Do you have the Holy Spirit living inside you?

Answer yes or no and then I will proceed to ask you another question that I hope will help lead you to understand.

God's Truth

According to this wicked witch with her blasphemous username, Jesus was talking to Himself all of the time.
John 17:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

You are a true unbeliever untruth!

How do you keep missing where I say THERE ARE THREE?

God's Truth

You got the Catholic's false trinity doctrine, no wonder you call me a witch, maybe you want to burn me at the stake like the Catholics used to do? You have the spirit of the Catholics.

God's Truth

You're the idiot that keep telling me that the SON is the FATHER WITH A BODY. That is stupid and anti-scriptural.

Are you saying that "the Father with a body" is ANOTHER person?

You are an extreme unbeliever and should be permanently banned from this site.

You are so irrational you cannot see straight.

Answer the questions I will ask one at a time.

Do you believe God the Father is invisible?

God's Truth

You're the idiot that keep telling me that the SON is the FATHER WITH A BODY. That is stupid and anti-scriptural.

Are you saying that "the Father with a body" is ANOTHER person?

You are an extreme unbeliever and should be permanently banned from this site.

You slander me and call me a witch and say that I should be permanently banned, while all I do is speak of obeying Jesus and how much I love him. You tolerate those who blasphemy Jesus here on this site, but you mistreat me.

God's Truth

The scriptures say God the Father is invisible and no one can see Him.

Yet, we can see Him through the body of Christ, who is the EXACT same as God the Father, except with a body.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Too many errors being thrown around here:

It is as much an error to confound Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as it is to differentiate them and separate them from each other. This is the kind of mess either error leads to.