question for MADIsts.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
He was the Son before he had A FLESH BODY; but he also had a glorified body in heaven BEFORE ANY THING WAS MADE.

Be real careful here, GT. Jesus the Christ was born in time and has resurrected bodily. Do not confound His Being like you are confounding the Trinity.

God's Truth

Be real careful here, GT. Jesus the Christ was born in time and has resurrected bodily. Do not confound His Being like you are confounding the Trinity.

You are a Calvinist and you are warning me about what? Go ahead and explain yourself.

God's Truth

Too many errors being thrown around here:

It is as much an error to confound Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as it is to differentiate them and separate them from each other. This is the kind of mess either error leads to.

All you do is prove you are confused. You do not even recognize your trinitarian doctrine. Are you okay? You were confused one time and asked me if I was okay. I think you exposed yourself as not being okay.

God's Truth

Right Divider, where did you go? You were brave enough to slander me and call me a witch and say I should be permanently banned, but you are too afraid to answer my questions concerning your beliefs about God.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
There are three.

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Father come as a Son in the flesh, and the Holy Spirit of God the Father that goes forth from God without limit.

Who forsook Jesus while He was on the cross?

Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”​

God's Truth

Who forsook Jesus while He was on the cross?

Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”​

Jesus was saying what was recorded in the OLD TESTAMENT.

Jesus suffered and it LOOKED AS IF HE WAS FORSAKEN BY GOD!

Jesus says HE WILL NEVER FORSAKE US---BUT DO YOU EVER SUFFER?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Jesus was saying what was recorded in the OLD TESTAMENT.

Jesus suffered and it LOOKED AS IF HE WAS FORSAKEN BY GOD!

Jesus says HE WILL NEVER FORSAKE US---BUT DO YOU EVER SUFFER?

Isn't it amazing how we will twist into nonexistence any passage, no matter how clear and obvious it's meaning, in order to preserve our doctrine!

If the Father didn't forsake Jesus then Jesus did not die (spiritually) and we are all still up to our neck in sin.

God's Truth

Isn't it amazing how we will twist into nonexistence any passage, no matter how clear and obvious it's meaning, in order to preserve our doctrine!

If the Father didn't forsake Jesus then Jesus did not die (spiritually) and we are all still up to our neck in sin.

How do you ever get that Jesus died Spiritually?

Last edited:

God's Truth

Jesus' Spirit IS the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD THE FATHER, yet Clete thinks the Father forsake him and was not with him. lol

Jesus raised himself from the dead because HE IS GOD and has the SAME SPIRIT as God the Father.

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

Ephesians 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,

How many Spirits do you think God gives you when you are saved, if you ever get saved?

God only gives one Spirit, and that Spirit is called the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of God.

So tell me how the saved receive the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Christ yet are only given one Spirit?

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

God's Truth

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

When Jesus was on the cross and cried out Abba THAT is the Holy Spirit of God the FAther.

HOW. DO. YOU. EVER. GET. THAT GOD THE FATHER. AND JESUS THE SON. ARE SEPARATE?

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

Ephesians 3:17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,

How many Spirits do you think God gives you when you are saved, if you ever get saved?

God only gives one Spirit, and that Spirit is called the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of God.

So tell me how the saved receive the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Christ yet are only given one Spirit?

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

Did you read those scriptures?

THOSE SCRIPTURES say we receive the Spirit of Jesus,---BUT CLETE SAYS JESUS' SPIRIT CAN DIE!

Not even our own spirits die, yet Clete claims the Spirit God gives to live in side us is a spirit of a mere man and also dies!

God's Truth

What we have here are ignorant people who call me evil, and a witch and then themselves preach falseness, things they do not even know anything about.

God's Truth

Jesus raised himself.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."

Jesus and God are the same. That is why some scripture says God raised Jesus, and other scriptures say Jesus raised himself