question for MADIsts.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Lifeisgood says she obeys NOTHING.
Post #1085.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

lifeisgood,
Which one of these things did you obey and which ones did you not obey?

answer-

Me? Personally? None.

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary has imputed to me HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

They are still in their sins, they do not know Christ.

Now watch them go crying to the moderators, like the lost babies they are.

LA

God's Truth

Lifeisgood says she obeys NOTHING.
Post #1085.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

lifeisgood,
Which one of these things did you obey and which ones did you not obey?

answer-

Me? Personally? None.

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary has imputed to me HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

LA

They are still in their sins. There is no way they could know Christ.

It is so good to hear a reasoning voice for the truth.

Letsargue

GM is not a Christian He is still in his sins, and all of his mates with him.

LA

""STILL In His SINS""????
That Pile of phony - WHAT ""E--v--e--r"" He Calls HIMSELF IS Nothing But the Bosses Here ""SWEET HEART""!!!
He Never Gets Guilty of ""A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G"" --- OF HIS ((((( ""T-O-T-A-L"" ))))) Disrupting, and Name Calling, AND E-V-E-R-Y Other of His Stupid Acting ON ((( T-O-L )))!!!!!!!!! Every One Else Does ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!

((((( N-O-W WATCH H---I---M!!! )))))!!!!! And Watch WHAT ("I") G-E-T For telling the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061916

God's Truth

You can not say all you have to do is believe in one sentence and then in the next sentence say you also must observe his powerful commands.
We have to believe that his blood cleans us and that we do not need animal blood!

We have to believe that his blood cleans us of the sins we REPENT of doing.
If both are required to keep yourself saved, believing is not enough.
No, believing is not enough. Belief without right action is dead.

We have to do more than just have faith.

You do not know what All of his powerful commands are.

I believe the Almighty God preserved His Word for us in the Holy Bible. We have everything we need to know to receive the Holy Spirit and keep us saved until we die, or when Jesus comes again.

You say that you must obey the ones you know before he will reveal other commands.
No, not reveal other commands. If we obey Jesus, he says he will reveal himself to us. That is about being given the Holy Spirit and being given understanding.

Don't you want to receive the Holy Spirit? Don't you want to know him better?

That's a concept someone might wrap their minds around until you ask yourself if you are obeying the commands you know about all the time. You can believe that you do, but others can show that to be false. Do you understand men deceive themselves all the time? Are you more special than 99% of humanity in that you are the only human alive unable to deceive yourself? But your answer is that it's ok as long as you repent? That's also a trait men can self deceive about....let's see though....your such a special human being that never happens to?

It is possible to obey Jesus' commands. Do you believe that you can obey Jesus?

God's Truth

See, another example that you are a LIAR as you, yourself, have provided my answer to you.
Now, that you reject the answer, again, that is your problem gt.

OBEY Jesus, which you so boastfully say you do, and ENTER INTO HIS REST and stop DISOBEYING Him.

Doing what Jesus says is not the damnable act.

God's Truth

You are so boastful, gt, and a liar ta'boot.

I have answered, to the best of my ability, every single question you have asked.
That you do not accept my answer that is your problem and not mine.

OBEY Jesus by entering into His rest.

You believe that you are placed in Jesus by just saying you believe and by being careful not to obey.

Jesus says to obey what he says and then he will save you.

lifeisgood

It is possible to obey Jesus' commands. Do you believe that you can obey Jesus?

Why don't you believe that you are to OBEY Jesus and enter into His rest?

Why is it that you demand that others OBEY Jesus by entering into His rest, but you do not enter into His rest?

Have you ever noticed that Jesus says to enter into His rest because YOU have NO rest?

Last edited:

lifeisgood

How sad Lazy afternoon that you also do NOT OBEY Jesus and enter into His rest. You, LA, and gt, are looking for your own rest. You have none.

We're talking about life and death here, LA. Eternity in the wrong place will not be funny at all. If you are not found in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary exclusively plus absolutely nothing, you will end up in the wrong place.

You get Jesus wrong, it does not matter what else you get right. You got Jesus wrong.

If you do not believe Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, then you got the wrong Jesus.
If you do not believe Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary exclusively plus absolutely nothing, you will end up in the wrong place.

How foolish of you.

lifeisgood

They are still in their sins.

How do you know, oh, DISobedient one who has NOT obeyed Jesus by entering into His rest.

There is no way they could know Christ.

I did not know that you are sitted in God's throne and know people's heart. Good one, gt, good one.

It is so good to hear a reasoning voice for the truth.

If you think LA is bringing a reasoning voice to the table, you have NOT obeyed Jesus yet, even though you, gt, boast that you do, exactly like LA.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you know, oh, DISobedient one who have NOT obeyed Jesus by entering into His rest.

I did not know that you are sitted in God's throne and know people's heart. Good one, gt, good one.

If you think LA is bringing a reasoning voice to the table, you have NOT obeyed Jesus yet, even though you, gt, boast that you do, exactly like LA.

Silly girl.

Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

lifeisgood

We have to believe that his blood cleans us of the sins we REPENT of doing.

What do you do with the sins you have NOT repented of?
Whose blood is cleansing them sins you have not repented of?

Stop DISobeying Jesus, gt, which you so boastfully say you do obey, and OBEY Him by entering into His rest.
Either the blood of Jesus Christ is all-sufficient to REMIT ALL of your sins, or it was not. You cannot have it both ways.

You, gt, have just stated that you, gt, does not believe that Jesus' blood is all-sufficient to remit ALL your sins and you have to work your fingers off trying to provide your own way of cleanliness to remit the sins you have NOT repented of.

OBEY Jesus, gt, and enter into His rest and His blood is all-sufficient to cleanse you of ALL your sins, not just those you repented of. There is still time that you, gt, OBEY Jesus and enter into His rest.

lifeisgood

Silly girl.

Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Do you believe Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, LA?
If you get Jesus wrong, it does not matter what else you get right.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you believe Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, LA?
If you get Jesus wrong, it does not matter what else you get right.

No scripture says Jesus is God in the flesh. other than the trinitarian changed verses.

You make this point, proving that you trust in your doctrine rather than personally know Jesus.

LA