question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

Bring it here and show me exactly what I said.

This is what YOU said.

Originally Posted by God's Truth:
God does not play favoritism, but YOU say you have a special pass for doing evil and do not have to repent...just because you say you believe.

Which YOU can find YOU said in Post #1477 Page 99.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Every time you post I feel like I am watching a rerun of the Exorcist movie with Linda Blair. When you come on, I just by pass you.
As I predicted:"Watch the demonic lush, change the subject, mutter, grunt, sound byte us, spam us......Anything, but defending her own 'argument.' Watch"-saint John W

You demonic, little lying lush-TOL laughs at you.

Watch.

God's Truth

This is what YOU said.

Originally Posted by God's Truth:
God does not play favoritism, but YOU say you have a special pass for doing evil and do not have to repent...just because you say you believe.

Which YOU can find YOU said in Post #1477 Page 99.

You left out the part where we can click on and see what YOU SAID about not having to obey.

You do not even remember why you go against me.

Do. we. have. to. obey. or. not?

Just answer the question.

God's Truth

Lifeisgood is OFFLINE before answering...just like she took off yesterday before answering.

She even came on and debated today without answering the question from yesterday.

Why won't she answer the question?

God's Truth

We have Musterion admitting he believes he does not have to obey anything Jesus says in the New Testament.

We have GM coming on and admitting he believes we do not have to obey anything that Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

However, lifeisgood had not come forth yet, and neither has Right Divider.

God's Truth

Lifeisgood was still logged in when I asked the question recently. Regardless, she was on yesterday too and knows what the question is.

God's Truth

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...gospel-of-Christ/page73&p=4657092#post4657092

Lifeisgood says she obeys NOTHING.
Post #1085.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

lifeisgood,
Which one of these things did you obey and which ones did you not obey?

Me? Personally? None.

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary has imputed to me HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Interplanner

Permit the Lord Jesus Christ to save you so that He can give you His rest so that you do not have to keep on trying to bring the work of your hands which has already been rejected.[/QUOT

E]

You are at a disadvantage when you say trust Christ to save you because the person will think that that is also something in their lives/experience. Justification is different. It is not an initial experience. It is therefore more certain, because all of our experience is, honestly, tenuous. But justification is not an experience. It is knowledge of the state of affairs as God sees things. 'the work of our hands' is tenuous, but so is anything in our experience.

lifeisgood

Lifeisgood is OFFLINE before answering...just like she took off yesterday before answering.

She even came on and debated today without answering the question from yesterday.

False doctrine, working your fingers off procuring a way of own making for salvation instead of OBEYING Jesus and entering into His rest.

lifeisgood

You are so boastful, gt, and a liar ta'boot.

I have answered, to the best of my ability, every single question you have asked.
That you do not accept my answer that is your problem and not mine.

OBEY Jesus by entering into His rest.

lifeisgood

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...gospel-of-Christ/page73&p=4657092#post4657092

Lifeisgood says she obeys NOTHING.
Post #1085.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

lifeisgood,
Which one of these things did you obey and which ones did you not obey?

Me? Personally? None.

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary has imputed to me HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

See, another example that you are a LIAR as you, yourself, have provided my answer to you.
Now, that you reject the answer, again, that is your problem gt.

OBEY Jesus, which you so boastfully say you do, and ENTER INTO HIS REST and stop DISOBEYING Him.

ClimateSanity

All I have to do is believe that Jesus' blood makes me clean. That does not mean I would forsake any of his powerful commands.

Jesus doesn't teach circumcision, a special dietary law, and sacrifice a lamb every day.

Jesus teaches how to love, by being humble, forgiving, etc.

You can not say all you have to do is believe in one sentence and then in the next sentence say you also must observe his powerful commands.

If both are required to keep yourself saved, believing is not enough.

You do not know what All of his powerful commands are. You say that you must obey the ones you know before he will reveal other commands. That's a concept someone might wrap their minds around until you ask yourself if you are obeying the commands you know about all the time. You can believe that you do, but others can show that to be false. Do you understand men deceive themselves all the time? Are you more special than 99% of humanity in that you are the only human alive unable to deceive yourself? But your answer is that it's ok as long as you repent? That's also a trait men can self deceive about....let's see though....your such a special human being that never happens to?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We have Musterion admitting he believes he does not have to obey anything Jesus says in the New Testament.

We have GM coming on and admitting he believes we do not have to obey anything that Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

However, lifeisgood had not come forth yet, and neither has Right Divider.

In the scheme of things, does your opinion really count? I think not.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

GM is not a Christian He is still in his sins, and all of his mates with him.

LA