question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

It would be better, IMHO, if you provided the list that you obey everything faithfully that Jesus stated in MMLJ.

I believed in God and Jesus my whole life, since I was a young child, but Jesus did not save me until I believed and obeyed.

I read much of the Bible, since a young child, but did not understand any of it.

When I started obeying Jesus, I went off of memory of what is written in the Holy Bible.

Admit you are a sinner...humble yourself as a child...repent of your sins...forgive others so that God forgives you...do not fornicate, steal, lie...

lifeisgood

I believed in God and Jesus my whole life, since I was a young child, but Jesus did not save me until I believed and obeyed.

I read much of the Bible, since a young child, but did not understand any of it.

When I started obeying Jesus, I went off of memory of what is written in the Holy Bible.

Admit you are a sinner...humble yourself as a child...repent of your sins...forgive others so that God forgives you...do not fornicate, steal, lie...

Permit the Lord Jesus Christ to save you so that He can give you His rest so that you do not have to keep on trying to bring the work of your hands which has already been rejected.

God's Truth

Permit the Lord Jesus Christ to save you so that He can give you His rest so that you do not have to keep on trying to bring the work of your hands which has already been rejected.

Jesus has works for us, his works are light, easy, and not bothersome.

I do not have to get circumcised, adhere to a dietary law, observe special days, and do various external washings JUST to worship him.

All I have to do is believe that Jesus' blood makes me clean. That does not mean I would forsake any of his powerful commands.

Jesus doesn't teach circumcision, a special dietary law, and sacrifice a lamb every day.

Jesus teaches how to love, by being humble, forgiving, etc.

lifeisgood

Jesus has works for us, his works are light, easy, and not bothersome.

Yes. Get into His rest; which you have NOT obeyed.

I do not have to get circumcised, adhere to a dietary law, observe special days, and do various external washings JUST to worship him.

In MMLJ you do.

All I have to do is believe that Jesus' blood makes me clean.

Correct.

That does not mean I would forsake any of his powerful commands.

I had such hope....

Jesus doesn't teach circumcision, a special dietary law, and sacrifice a lamb every day.

He was under the Law and He taught the spirit of the Law.

Jesus teaches how to love, by being humble, forgiving, etc.

He taught the spirit of the Law.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Then I would suggest you stop asking others to tell you what they obey; otherwise, others will do to you what you do to them.
I do not ask people what they do to obey. You say anything and do not care if it is true or not. Kind of like what the snake said to Eve.

God's Truth

You are a liar when you say that I have a special pass for doing evil.

YOU are going against ME for saying Jesus says to obey him if you want to be saved. You will not say you have to obey anything. In fact, Musterion is the only one so far who came on and admitted he says that we do not have to obey anything.

Why haven't you admitted or denied saying that?