question for MADIsts.

lifeisgood

YOU are going against ME for saying Jesus says to obey him if you want to be saved. You will not say you have to obey anything. In fact, Musterion is the only one so far who came on and admitted he says that we do not have to obey anything.

Why haven't you admitted or denied saying that?

When you accuse someone of having a 'special pass for doing evil' and do NOT provide proof of such claim you ARE A LIAR.

God's Truth

When you accuse someone of having a 'special pass for doing evil' and do NOT provide proof of such claim you ARE A LIAR.

You are digging your hole deeper.

Where did I say you said you have a special pass? I do not even speak that way. You make up anything you want and do not care about being accurate.

As if I am going to tell anyone that they think they have a special pass if they really do not believe and say they have a special pass!

Last edited:

lifeisgood

I am not a Oneness. I have told you that before, but you do not care about the truth enough to stop yourself.

Yes, you are Oneness.

The Oneness doctrine states that there is one God, a singular divine Spirit, who manifests himself in many ways, including as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Yes, you are Oneness.

The Oneness doctrine states that there is one God, a singular divine Spirit, who manifests himself in many ways, including as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

I talk about how there is no other then the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Oneness believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit do not exist at the same time. I do not believe that.

Lifeisgood wants to try to overpower me in the debate by throwing accusations on me.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."”-God’sUNTruth on record assertion, "argument"

"Fine. Sell all you have"-saint John W

"Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. He told that to the rich man who loved his money more than he loved God."-Cousin It

So, the demonic lush either:

1. Redefines the phrases/words "everything...all of...always...exactly...says," or,

2. Admits that not all of the commands, teachings, of the Lord Jesus Christ, are directed toward every person, nor are they for everyone's obedience, or.

3. Lied, when she asserted, and continues to assert, that:

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says...."”-God’sUNTruth

No other option.

Watch the demonic lush, change the subject, mutter, grunt, sound byte us, spam us......Anything, but defending her own "argument."

Watch.

lifeisgood

I talk about, and now of no other way then the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Oneness believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit do not exist at the same time. I do not believe that.

Lifeisgood wants to try to overpower me in the debate by throwing accusations on me.

You are Oneness.

God's Truth

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says....I obey everything Jesus says....i"”-God’sUNTruth

"Fine. Sell all you have"-saint John W
_
"Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have. He told that to the rich man who loved his money more than he loved God."-Cousin It

So, the demonic lush either:

1. Redefines the phrases/words "everything...all of...always...exactly...," or,

2. Admits that not all of the commands, teachings, of the Lord Jesus Christ, are directed toward every person, nor are they for everyone's obedience.

No other option.

Watch the demonic lush, change the subject, mutter, grunt, sound byte us, spam us......Anything, but defending her own "argument."

Watch.

Every time you post I feel like I am watching a rerun of the Exorcist movie with Linda Blair. When you come on, I just by pass you.