Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I've given you reasons. You don't know how to read.

Nope, you did not. You cannot.

You don't even know what Jesus teaches. It seems that all you did was studying what Calvin teaches.

You cannot criticize anyone without knowing what Jesus teaches. that's why I call you arrogant and just a mouth.

Christian Liberty

Nope, you did not. You cannot.

You don't even know what Jesus teaches. It seems that all you did was studying what Calvin teaches.

You cannot criticize anyone without knowing what Jesus teaches. that's why I call you arrogant and just a mouth.

To my knowledge I have never quoted Calvin on here. I haven't honestly read that much of him. Perhaps that's something Nang should chastise me for;) but it definitely shows how little you know of who I am, what I believe in, and why.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I do not disagree with any of the scriptures above, but I disagree that these promises were not made to God's people through out time.
We were not "God's people" in time past and it was a mystery hid in God, unsearchable until it was made known that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV), that Christ gave Himself a ransom for all (to be testified in due time 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Paul was the due time testifier! Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God to us-ward: the "you Gentiles" like the Ephesians who in time past were WITHOUT HOPE! I'll post it again and again. It is up to you to receive it and not reject it.

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

The first time the gospel promise was made, was to Eve in the garden, when a Savior was first promised to rectify the wickedness of the devil. Genesis 3:15
Consider what Paul says over your religious thinking that is contrary to it.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

I study Covenant Theology, and it reveals these promises made openly to men of God from Seth to Noah; from Abraham to Moses; to David and all the prophets, John the Baptist, Mary, etc.
And again, here we are during that time Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV

The gospel was only kept a mystery to those who would perish, according to the determination of God.
That's not what saith the scripture. The Bible tells us why it was a mystery! Believe it!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Dispensationalism is doing you no favors, heir. . .
I'm not stuck in an ism. You are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We were not "God's people" in time past and it was a mystery hid in God, unsearchable until it was made known that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV), that Christ gave Himself a ransom for all (to be testified in due time 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). Paul was the due time testifier! Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God to us-ward: the "you Gentiles" like the Ephesians who in time past were WITHOUT HOPE! I'll post it again and again. It is up to you to receive it and not reject it.

You, my friend are one of the best posters on TOL! In my humble
opinion! AMEN!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am sorry you confuse "deep things of God" with "complicated."

My confession:

Romans 11:33-36
It is simple to trust the Lord believing the gospel of Christ, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. You want to make it hard. Deceitful workers are complicating the simplicity that is in Christ. You are one of them if you put anything in the way that may hinder another from believing the gospel of Christ that if believed can save anyone today (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Salvation is as easy as one, two, free. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

journey

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All genuine Christians should refuse to aid and abet the enemies of God.
I agree, as long as you are not claiming that paying for various levels of participation here is "aiding and abetting".

Is this your claim?

AMR

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Truster, I hope by now you realize that, I have no real or imagined
respect for you? I've said all along that, you're a "Pompous Braggart!"
And, I meant it, have no doubts about that! You're just, not a very
nice person! Of course, I'm certain you already realize that!

Shall we attempt to be civil with one another, from this point on?
Or, do you wish to continue in bouts of "Verbal Fisticuffs?" What
is your pleasure?

Truster

I agree, as long as you are not claiming that paying for various levels of participation here is "aiding and abetting".

Is this your claim?

AMR

I'm not answering for Nang here, but I have given this some thought.

If a truly converted, washed in the blood man, were to further the teachings and blessings of the sovereigndom. That man would be aghast at the thought of raising funds from the unconverted to do so. Simply because his conscience would not allow it.
One the other hand the unconverted can and will do anything to hinder the teachings and blessings and the fact they do so is proof that many are called, but few are chosen.
A converted man cannot go against his conscience. The unconverted man has a conscience that is either hardened by sin or wasted altogether.

Try reading this without interpreting what I am saying. It is not symbolic, proverbial, poetical or prophetic and is not aimed at anyone but the unconverted.

Truster

Truster, I hope by now you realize that, I have no real or imagined
respect for you? I've said all along that, you're a "Pompous Braggart!"
And, I meant it, have no doubts about that! You're just, not a very
nice person! Of course, I'm certain you already realize that!

Shall we attempt to be civil with one another, from this point on?
Or, do you wish to continue in bouts of "Verbal Fisticuffs?" What
is your pleasure?

I'll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter. I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with you; I never attack anyone who’s unarmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.