Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Your Pompous attitude is refreshing Truster! Wish I was as pompous
and arrogant as yourself! Do people in your country know what you're
doing? If not, hopefully, they'll find out, and exile you to an uninhabited
island in the South Pacific!

Only three exclamation marks....how's the blood pressure?

I was in a meeting a few months after I was converted and there was a Pastor present who had the same regard for me you GM. I had something to say that I knew he wouldn't agree with or like, but it needed to be said. His faced turned black. So much so the only other person in the meeting would not look at him or even acknowledge this strange effect I was having on him.
A few months later he had a heart attack....so be careful with those exclamation marks.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And there you have it. They have nothing, but their opinion. As for me, I'll just keep on truckin' following the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV, 1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV) in the form of sound words that I have heard of him (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV).

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And there you have it. They have nothing, but their opinion. As for me, I'll just keep on truckin' following the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV, 1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV) in the form of sound words that I have heard of him (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV).

1 Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

AMEN!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only three exclamation marks....how's the blood pressure?

I was in a meeting a few months after I was converted and there was a Pastor present who had the same regard for me you GM. I had something to say that I knew he wouldn't agree with or like, but it needed to be said. His faced turned black. So much so the only other person in the meeting would not look at him or even acknowledge this strange effect I was having on him.
A few months later he had a heart attack....so be careful with those exclamation marks.

I fear you NOT Truster! Keep your CURSES to yourself! You may
need them later? So, you say GM is gonna turn into a 'black man'
and have a heart attack? I'll keep looking in the mirror, and see
if I have the same fate as your friend?

That goes along with what, LazyAfternoon claimed! He said, I was gonna be, beheaded!
I wonder which is worse; being beheaded or turning into a 'black man' and having a
heart attack?

Truster

I fear you NOT Truster! Keep your CURSES to yourself! You may
need them later? So, you say GM is gonna turn into a 'black man'
and have a heart attack? I'll keep looking in the mirror, and see
if I have the same fate as your friend?

You have a black heart so a face to match would be an appearance of honesty.

Four exclamation marks.

PS that was in no way a curse just a factual appraisal.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Hey TB, Are you and B57 pals?

He is alright when he quotes the Bible. He is more like mark driscol when mark used plagiarism to promote his books for attention which got him banned from his own Mars church. B57 promotes his threads and gives himself credit for writing them. We don't know if he got permission but we do know all b57 can say is a few bible quotes and see ya at judgment when he runs out of quotes by himself. The threads are really good though. I'm not sure about Jesus being Micheal the archangel like b57, freelight and meshak believes. Angels being God doesn't sound right but I might be missing something. b57 is my pal but I don't think I'm his pal. Hyper Calvinism is not compatible with Traditional Calvinism, at all, so the trouble starts between the two. Nang and AMR are traditional backed with text proofs using God's Words alone. B57 does use a Luthern quote in his sig but he doesn't agree with some of spurgeon's or Calvin's quotes. I'm recently wondering if he is a Lutheran or some sort of German theology. Don't be surprised if the response of this post ends with a see ya at judgment where he chickens out and hides behind God's throne. He is serious but not creative.

musterion

A few months later he had a heart attack.

Sounds like some superstitious charismatic hokum.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He is alright when he quotes the Bible. He is more like mark driscol when mark used plagiarism to promote his books for attention which got him banned from his own Mars church. B57 promotes his threads and gives himself credit for writing them. We don't know if he got permission but we do know all b57 can say is a few bible quotes and see ya at judgment when he runs out of quotes by himself. The threads are really good though. I'm not sure about Jesus being Micheal the archangel like b57, freelight and meshak believes. Angels being God doesn't sound right but I might be missing something. b57 is my pal but I don't think I'm his pal. Hyper Calvinism is not compatible with Traditional Calvinism, at all, so the trouble starts between the two. Nang and AMR traditional backed with text proofs using Godxs Words alone. B57 does use a Luthern quote in his sig but he doesn't agree with some of spurgeon's or Calvin's quotes. I'm recently wondering if he is a Lutheran or some sort of German theology. Don't be surprised if the response of this post ends with a see ya at judgment where he chickens out and hides behind God's throne. He is serious but not creative.

Good post!

Truster

He is alright when he quotes the Bible. He is more like mark driscol when mark used plagiarism to promote his books for attention which got him banned from his own Mars church. B57 promotes his threads and gives himself credit for writing them. We don't know if he got permission but we do know all b57 can say is a few bible quotes and see ya at judgment when he runs out of quotes by himself. The threads are really good though. I'm not sure about Jesus being Micheal the archangel like b57, freelight and meshak believes. Angels being God doesn't sound right but I might be missing something. b57 is my pal but I don't think I'm his pal. Hyper Calvinism is not compatible with Traditional Calvinism, at all, so the trouble starts between the two. Nang and AMR traditional backed with text proofs using Godxs Words alone. B57 does use a Luthern quote in his sig but he doesn't agree with some of spurgeon's or Calvin's quotes. I'm recently wondering if he is a Lutheran or some sort of German theology. Don't be surprised if the response of this post ends with a see ya at judgment where he chickens out and hides behind God's throne. He is serious but not creative.

He is also sincere, but counterfeit.

Truster

yeah, when it comes to possibly breaking the rules here but the Big threads, themselves, don't seem counterfeit. We can learn from them.

To learn from someone in spiritual and scriptural matters is to affirm their right to teach. We are told to test the spirits and having done so in his case my conscience would cause me to avoid the spirit by which he speaks. Its not just him there are many on TOL and other sites that I would give a very wide berth...hence ignore.

In the same mind I would not go to cults or the denominations for my daily bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.