Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Your own words show you are bowing at the feet of Joseph Smith. You are a cult member. Keep drinking the Kool-aid of heresy. God may one day break you down to nothing to cause your repentance. If not, try enjoy your short life because you will spend eternity in hell. I do not wish it upon you, but at present your path is hellbound. The elect will never be fooled like you are.

The only man I will bow to is Christ, not Joseph Smith. I do not even know that man. And I am not a cult member either. Again, everything you say is a lie, even concerning spending eternity in hell. No one is punished for that long, for God has predestined who will be delivered and who will not be, it would be nonsensical for God to predestine mean to suffer eternal torment, for what, so that he can demonstrate his cruelty? After the unrighteous are destroyed in hell, both body and soul, they serve no further purpose of existence, but to cease to exist after God has demonstrated his power and righteous judgment against all those who oppose him.

MennoSota

The only man I will bow to is Christ, not Joseph Smith. I do not even know that man. And I am not a cult member either. Again, everything you say is a lie, even concerning spending eternity in hell. No one is punished for that long, for God has predestined who will be delivered and who will not be, it would be nonsensical for God to predestine mean to suffer eternal torment, for what, so that he can demonstrate his cruelty? After the unrighteous are destroyed in hell, both body and soul, they serve no further purpose of existence, but to cease to exist after God has demonstrated his power and righteous judgment against all those who oppose him.

You speak just like Joe Smith with these word:
God engendered many sons in heavenly places, Christ, as his firstborn son, and then also many angels, that are all called "God", because to be a son is to be a representation of God
You have fallen short in your attempt at self-righteousness. You are dead in your trespasses and sins. The punishment for breaking God's moral law is eternal damnation. God will justly and rightly cast you into eternal hell. You dangle as a spider upon a thread with no hope of survival unless God should choose to spare you. You are at the mercy of God. Your wickedness condemns you. Pray for God's grace to be extended to you and know that you deserve nothing from God. At present, you dangle at the flames of hell.
You are a cultist. Christ Jesus has no part with you. God has not made you alive in Christ. Eternal hell awaits you.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
You speak just like Joe Smith with these word:

You have fallen short in your attempt at self-righteousness. You are dead in your trespasses and sins. The punishment for breaking God's moral law is eternal damnation. God will justly and rightly cast you into eternal hell. You dangle as a spider upon a thread with no hope of survival unless God should choose to spare you. You are at the mercy of God. Your wickedness condemns you. Pray for God's grace to be extended to you and know that you deserve nothing from God. At present, you dangle at the flames of hell.
You are a cultist. Christ Jesus has no part with you. God has not made you alive in Christ. Eternal hell awaits you.

Have you never read?

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Yehovah, and Satan also came among them. (Job 1:6 [NIV])

when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38:7 [ESV])

Angels are also sons of God, yet Christ is firstborn among all the sons of God because he was the first to be brought into existence, even before angels, hence why he is called the "firstborn of creation",

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. (Colossians 1:15 [NIV])

And even the torment that the unrighteous will experience is not eternal, it is momentary, for we know that the unrighteous will be reduced to mere ashes under the feet of the righteous after they are consumed by the fire,

Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the LORD Almighty. (Malachi 4:3 [NIV])

Everything you say is a lie, both your doctrine, and also your false accusations against me.

MennoSota

Have you never read?

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Yehovah, and Satan also came among them. (Job 1:6 [NIV])

when the morning stars sang together and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (Job 38:7 [ESV])

Angels are also sons of God, yet Christ is firstborn among all the sons of God because he was the first to be brought into existence, even before angels, hence why he is called the "firstborn of creation",

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. (Colossians 1:15 [NIV])

And even the torment that the unrighteous will experience is not eternal, it is momentary, for we know that the unrighteous will be reduced to mere ashes under the feet of the righteous after they are consumed by the fire,

Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the LORD Almighty. (Malachi 4:3 [NIV])

Everything you say is a lie, both your doctrine, and also your false accusations against me.
Angels are created beings. Jesus is God, the Creator. He is far above the angels.
Hebrews 1:3-8
[3]The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven.
[4]This shows that the Son is far greater than the angels, just as the name God gave him is greater than their names.
[5]For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus: “You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.”God also said, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.”
[6]And when he brought his supreme Son into the world, God said, “Let all of God’s angels worship him.”
[7]Regarding the angels, he says, “He sends his angels like the winds, his servants like flames of fire.”
[8]But to the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever.

Notice verse 8. Jesus is God.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Angels are created beings. Jesus is God, the Creator. He is far above the angels.
Hebrews 1:3-8
[3]The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven.
[4]This shows that the Son is far greater than the angels, just as the name God gave him is greater than their names.
[5]For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus: “You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.”God also said, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.”
[6]And when he brought his supreme Son into the world, God said, “Let all of God’s angels worship him.”
[7]Regarding the angels, he says, “He sends his angels like the winds, his servants like flames of fire.”
[8]But to the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, endures forever and ever.

Notice verse 8. Jesus is God.

To be "God" does not imply to not be created, for even angels are called God in scripture. Even Moses is called "God", but not because they are uncreated or are by any means the Father, but because they are all "representations" of God, with Yeshua in highest authority among all representations of God. You misinterpret why Yeshua is called God, which is why you do not understand why he is lesser than the Father while still being "God". Or even why he is called "son", for a son comes after a father in time, not before, not at the same time. Or why he is called "firstborn of creation". You lack understanding in all these matters.

MennoSota

To be "God" does not imply to not be created, for even angels are called God in scripture. Even Moses is called "God", but not because they are uncreated or are by any means the Father, but because they are all "representations" of God, with Yeshua in highest authority among all representations of God. You misinterpret why Yeshua is called God, which is why you do not understand why he is lesser than the Father while still being "God". Or even why he is called "son", for a son comes after a father in time, not before, not at the same time. Or why he is called "firstborn of creation". You lack understanding in all these matters.
LOL, Perhaps in your delusion you imagine yourself to be God as well.
You are pretzeling.
Jesus is the Creator God. There is one being, God, and three persons in the Godhead. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Now, take your Joseph Smith lies and leave.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
LOL, Perhaps in your delusion you imagine yourself to be God as well.
You are pretzeling.
Jesus is the Creator God. There is one being, God, and three persons in the Godhead. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Now, take your Joseph Smith lies and leave.

God is not a pie that is composed of several, he is one, hence,

Hear, O Israel: Yehovah our God, Yehovah is one. (Deuteronomy 6:4 [MODIFIED-NIV])

As such, the household of God is not a trinity, it is a family, a Father with sons, and those who are conformed to the image of Yeshua are also called "sons of God". As I said, everything you teach is a lie.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Hear, O Israel: Yehovah our God, Yehovah is one. (Deuteronomy 6:4 [MODIFIED-NIV])

As such, the household of God is not a trinity, it is a family, a Father with sons, and those who are conformed to the image of Yeshua are also called "sons of God". As I said, everything you teach is a lie.

Do you know what that verse says in Hebrew?

Do you know the difference between the Hebrew "yachad" and "bad," and "echad?"

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Do you know what that verse says in Hebrew?

The verse is translated correctly as "Yehovah is one", for the same word "echad" used in that passage is translated correctly as "one" here also,

When your brother is no longer angry with you and forgets what you did to him, I'll send word for you to come back from there. Why should I lose both of you in one day?" (Genesis 27:45 [NIV])

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The verse is translated correctly as "Yehovah is one", for the same word "echad" used in that passage is translated correctly as "one" here also,

When your brother is no longer angry with you and forgets what you did to him, I'll send word for you to come back from there. Why should I lose both of you in one day?" (Genesis 27:45 [NIV])

Ok, so what about my second question?

All three of those words are translated "one," and correctly so. But echad is used. Do you know why "echad" and not "yachad" or "bad"?

Apple7

The Shema is Triune.

What can you do now?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
The Shema is Triune.

What can you do now?

The name of God does not speak of three persons, it speaks of one who was, is, and is coming, which is what the name Yehovah means. And not just the angel unto whom the name of Yehovah was given to, but also unto whom being represented by the angel, the Father, for the Father was, is, and is coming also.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Ok, so what about my second question?

All three of those words are translated "one," and correctly so. But echad is used. Do you know why "echad" and not "yachad" or "bad"?

Because this verse is conveying one in quantity, not one in unity, refuting the concept of the trinity, for God is not one made up of three like a pie is, he is ONE IN QUANTITY, meaning he is ONE GOD that is not a pie, and is ONE IN UNITY with all his sons.

Apple7

The name of God does not speak of three persons, it speaks of one who was, is, and is coming, which is what the name Yehovah means. And not just the angel unto whom the name of Yehovah was given to, but also unto whom being represented by the angel, the Father, for the Father was, is, and is coming also.

Clinic time...

Mark 12.28 - 30

And coming up, one of the scribes, hearing them arguing, knowing that He answered them well, he questioned Him, What is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is: "Hear, Israel. The Lord our God is one Lord, and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul" and with all your mind, "and with all your strength." This is the first commandment. (Deut. 6:4, 5)

Here we have Jesus declaring that the very first commandment is the Shema – which describes God as being Triune.

Jesus' reply was to a scribe...i.e. someone who knows the Hebrew scriptures of the OT.

Jesus references Deut 6.4- 5 which, in the Hebrew, declares the following...

• Tetragrammaton = singular
• Elohim = Plural
• Echad = one unity
• The juxtaposed words…Tetragrammaton, Elohim, Tetragrammaton, Echad
• God is referred to not once, not twice, but three times
• Singular, Plural, Singular
• These three elements form one unity
• Singular = Plural
• Plural = Singular
• God = Gods
• God is clearly singular
• God is clearly plural
• God is Uniplural

What are you going to do now?

Apple7

Wrong again.

Malek Yahweh was not 'given' the Name Yahweh.

Malek Yahweh swears by Himself

Hebrews 6.11 - 14

But we desire each of you to show the same eagerness, to the full assurance of the hope to the end; that you not become dull, but imitators of those who through faith and longsuffering are inheriting the promises. For God having made promise to Abraham, since He had no one greater to swear by, "He swore by Himself," saying, "Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you." (Gen. 22.16, 17)

Compare to...

Gen 22.15 - 18

And the Malek Yahweh called to Abraham out of the heavens a second time. And He said, I have sworn by Myself, declares Yahweh, that on account of this thing you have done, and have not withheld your son, your only son, that blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens, and as the sand which is on the shore of the sea. And your Seed shall possess the gate of His enemies. And in your Seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed because you have obeyed My voice.

Oh my....what are you going to do now?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Clinic time...

Mark 12.28 - 30

And coming up, one of the scribes, hearing them arguing, knowing that He answered them well, he questioned Him, What is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is: "Hear, Israel. The Lord our God is one Lord, and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul" and with all your mind, "and with all your strength." This is the first commandment. (Deut. 6:4, 5)

Here we have Jesus declaring that the very first commandment is the Shema – which describes God as being Triune.

Jesus' reply was to a scribe...i.e. someone who knows the Hebrew scriptures of the OT.

Jesus references Deut 6.4- 5 which, in the Hebrew, declares the following...

• Tetragrammaton = singular
• Elohim = Plural
• Echad = one unity
• The juxtaposed words…Tetragrammaton, Elohim, Tetragrammaton, Echad
• God is referred to not once, not twice, but three times
• Singular, Plural, Singular
• These three elements form one unity
• Singular = Plural
• Plural = Singular
• God = Gods
• God is clearly singular
• God is clearly plural
• God is Uniplural

There is no trinity, and to say that a mention of any three arbitrary things is proof of a trinity is like saying finding three straws in your kitchen proves the existence of the trinity. In a separate post I addressed what a "spirit of God" is, using scripture, that they are angels that take the form of spirit, and are thus called "spirit of God", which dispels the idea of a "third" being called "holy spirit", there is no third being, there is no trinity, but rather, there is Father and sons, and his sons are: first and foremost Christ, then angels, then man.

Apple7

There is no trinity, and to say that a mention of any three arbitrary things is proof of a trinity is like saying finding three straws in your kitchen proves the existence of the trinity.

Who ever made that claim, except yourself?

In a separate post I addressed what a "spirit of God" is, using scripture, that they are angels that take the form of spirit, and are thus called "spirit of God", which dispels the idea of a "third" being called "holy spirit", there is no third being, there is no trinity, but rather, there is Father and sons, and his sons are: first and foremost Christ, then angels, then man.

Pick your best scriptural example, and defend it here...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because this verse is conveying one in quantity, not one in unity, refuting the concept of the trinity, for God is not one made up of three like a pie is, he is ONE IN QUANTITY, meaning he is ONE GOD that is not a pie, and is ONE IN UNITY with all his sons.
You can't change the meaning of words just because you don't like what it means when they're put with other words.

"Yachad" and "bad" both mean "one of singularity."

"Echad", however, means "one of unity."

Such as "man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife, and they shall become ONE ("echad") flesh."

"The people spoke with ONE ("echad") voice."

The LORD our God, the LORD is ONE ("echad").

One of unity, not of singularity.

ECHAD:

Strong's h259

- Lexical: אֶחָד
- Transliteration: echad
- Part of Speech: Adjective
- Phonetic Spelling: ekh-awd'
- Definition: one.
- Origin: A numeral from 'achad; properly, united, i.e. One; or (as an ordinal) first.
- Usage: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together,
- Translated as (count): one (480), - (48), of one (30), in one (29), another (23), and one (22), as one (20), of the one (18), the one (15), and the other (12), for one (11), once (11), to one (10), with one (10), any (9), on the first (9), certain (8), on one (7), every one (6), first (6), in the first (6), the other (6), a (5), and another (5), each (5), together (5), of the first (4), other (4), the first (4), at one (3), every (3), for the one (3), had one (3), in any (3), In the eleventh (3), of the other (3), out of every (3), alone (2), as another (2), at once (2), But one (2), by one (2), each one (2), for each (2), from one (2), in another (2), in the one (2), into some (2), let one (2), like one (2), Now in the first (2), of a (2), on a (2), to any (2), to each (2), a few (1), a man (1), against any (1), also another (1), also that one (1), an only (1), and eleven (1), and first (1), and in the one (1), and like one (1), and of the other (1), and on the first (1), and once (1), and the only (1), and with the other (1), any of (1), anything (1), but can one (1), But they are altogether (1), by him? And one (1), by the first (1), each man (1), even as one (1), even one thing (1), few (1), for each one (1), for every (1), for everyone (1), from any (1), From the first (1), have you but one (1), him? and did not one (1), his one (1), in some (1), in the other (1), in unison (1), inside few (1), into any (1), into one (1), is one (1), It is eleven (1), like to one (1), me one (1), not one (1), Now in the eleventh (1), of each (1), of every (1), of them alike (1), of them had one (1), of you a (1), on each (1), on some (1), on the one (1), one him (1), one them (1), out of one (1), shall have one (1), shall one (1), should one (1), single (1), that I may at once (1), that not one (1), that one (1), themselves one (1), There is one (1), This one (1), to and fro (1), to another (1), to every (1), to her a certain (1), to him alone (1), to make one (1), to the one (1), to the other (1), together on the first (1), when none (1), whom alone (1), will be on the other (1), With a single (1).