Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

popsthebuilder

Where is your testimony? I enjoy reading them.
(Here you go br.
I hope you are well friend. I know we do not see much the same at times but I hope you are well and that our Lord GOD grants you more and more discernment in your patience and perseverance.

peace)

This is a copy that I wrote to someone who had inquiries about two years ago I guess.

Please ask anything and give honest opinion.

Okay. A little back ground is in order I suppose.

From early childhood up until what happened I was an atheist or agnostic. I remember thinking at a young age that there couldn't be a God because pain and suffering seemed to be observable everywhere. At some point I did consider the Sun to be a higher power of sorts as no life that I knew of could live without it. I remember asking my father once if he thought there was a God. After careful consideration he replied that he did not know. I lived with my mom. We didn't go to church much; maybe a handful of times in early childhood. She wasn't really spiritual or religious that I could tell. I do recall my grandmother being a believer because at family gatherings she would insist that someone said grace or have thanks to God. Anyway, I went through life in relative solitude, always being somewhat odd or different I guess. At an early age I recognized pain as an electronic signal of sorts. In doing so I was able to train myself to endure quite a bit of it. I turned myself off emotionally somehow, letting little really affect me. I began to realize that anger and pain could be channeled and used as strength and motivation. Not being spiritual in any way, I guess I didn't realize the ramifications this could have later.

Fast forward to mid twenties. All lessons I learned the hard way, taking no advice from any, finding out for myself. Personal failure and disappointment on a constant level made me self loathing. Severe drug addiction made it worse. Though I had strength I couldn't stop by my own will seemingly. I hated pretty much everything, but most of all, myself. I awoke angry and fell asleep angry for years, even before serious drug addiction. I fought myself for a couple of years trying to change the direction I was witnessing myself going. I used to park at graveyards and contemplate death. I fervently wished I had the strength to kill myself, and hated myself that much more for being too cowardly to go through with it. Throughout my life, but mostly throughout my addiction, I had a lot of time to contemplate things, and view my own actions or the lack there of retrospectively. Somewhere in the midst of all this I recall sincerely swallowing my misplaced pride which was all but gone already, and asking for help. I pleaded to GOD, Christ, Jesus, whatever. I did this once. I realized that regardless of what I thought and how strong I thought I was, I couldn't seem to be able to make the change for better happen. Down, at my lowest point, I recall seeing what most likely would have been explained away by anyone(including myself) as a smudge on a window. There was light coming through. Regardless, the smudge had the vague form of an Angel. I don't know exactly why, but seeing that gave me an inkling of hope. I was still severely addicted though I had lost almost everything I had ever cared about. A woman I had a child with had taken me in at this point and the three of us were struggling pretty bad. She told me she was moving back home and said I could come. I did. I vaguely recall seeing something again when we moved. I don't even remember what it was, but I do remember that it reminded me of what I had seen on the window, and again that misplaced hope surfaced. Months went by. Her, my son, and myself moved in together in her home town. I had not used since we moved. I made a trip back home and used for one night. I returned and went back to not using. Throughout this time I still had all the same hate and anger that I had before. Though I was doing better as far as my drug addiction was concerned, she wasn't really trying to change. Our son was in the middle. This and other things brought great tention on our relationship. I went to jail for a somewhat unrelated reason. I got out about a month later I guess. When I returned home with her and my son I realized she had been doing some really messed up things while I was gone. I was so worried for the upbringing of my son that I justified killing her and going to prison, because I thought my son would be better off. I chased her for about a half an hour, methodically. She couldn't leave because I had her car keys. For those minutes I did intent to take her life with my hands. Thankfully, I eventually have her her keys and she left.

Okay, so that was a lot of back story. Sorry if it bored you. I've never went into that much detail about it but it seemed necessary to convey the state of mind I was in.

I'm not sure if it was the next day or a couple of days later.

I'm driving home from work on a usual road. Listening to the radio as I drive. The radio fades out to silence. This never happened before. I adjust the station and volume to no avail whatsoever...silence. Suddenly and inexplicably I feel this great weight, this huge burden lifted from me. My anger, pain, and hatred are removed all at once. I am overwhelmed with joy as tears flow freely from my eyes( something that previously just didn't really happen). I am utterly and wholly grateful and thank GOD. Many things begin to come into my mind. Things I never even fathomed. I am shown, in my mind, how GOD was with me through all things I had endured. I was shown how every step in my life had been for a reason and that GOD had been ever present through it all regardless of my obliviousness to it. I was shown how GOD was there before my conception and through my troubled birth. I was shown that I was here for a reason and that all I had been through was too, for a reason. Many understandings and revelations took place. Then things stopped coming into my mind. An utter peace never thought possible was with me. A joyous expectation of life filled me. The radio fades back in to the same station and volume it had been at. I felt the strong edge to write down what had taken place. When I got home, I found the nearest utensils at hand and began writing. I had intended to describe the happenings that had taken place. What I wrote is more of some sort of moral code. This all happened when I was thirty in 2011. I never really looked at those writings again for about four years. At which time I started reading the bible. For some reason I don't recall I found this invoice book that I had written in years before. When I read it it was as if it had been taken out of the bible or something because of the nature of the written material.

I had never read the bible or really even heard it prior to writing what I wrote.

In the past couple of years other things have happened and changes have taken place. But that is a different story I suppose. Regardless of what happens to me for whatever reasons, I will never forget the miraculous event that took place in my life by the grace and mercy of GOD.
All praise and thanks is to GOD.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

MennoSota

Jesus is God. God condemns your heresy. God forgives me in Christ. You are dead in your trespasses and sins.
You know you aren't Jesus right?

Jesus could say such because he was without sin and spoke on behalf of the FATHER.

you are in great error with the words you speak. Don't you know you aren't capable of judging such matters while you are a sinner?

You can get away with that here. And I know you think you are safe from judgement because you in your vanity believe yourself to be the very elect. You sure have a rude awakening in store.

May GOD have mercy on your soul.

popsthebuilder

You are an idol worshipper like Jeraboam. You are dead in your trespasses and sins, pops.
You think your sins are perpetually forgiven because you claim a name.

Good luck with that.

Tell me friendo;

Why would GOD send GOD to be a blood sacrifice to GOD in order to pay for the sins that GOD gave man the potential for?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
They deceived themselves friend. The Spirit was in them. It left and they perished.

I must say what you portray doesn't seem merciful at all.

Do you believe GOD to be omnipotent? Omniscient?

peace

Every little detail of creation is determined by God, even the outcome of a roll of a dice. As such, he has chosen who will be his, and his chosen are few.

popsthebuilder

Every little detail of creation is determined by God, even the outcome of a roll of a dice. As such, he has chosen who will be his, and his chosen are few.
Indeed friend.

And by chosen you are referring to the elect of GOD are you not.

So you believe that they are elected for a purpose or reason? Do they have a job or duty?

MennoSota

You think your sins are perpetually forgiven because you claim a name.

Good luck with that.

Tell me friendo;

Why would GOD send GOD to be a blood sacrifice to GOD in order to pay for the sins that GOD gave man the potential for?

My sins are forgiven because God graciously chooses to forgive me, though I do not deserve it.
There is no luck involved. There is God who came and gave his life as a propitiation for my sins. God did so because He chose to be gracious.
Colossians 1:13-23
[13]For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son,
[14]who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.
[15]Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
[16]for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see— such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him.
[17]He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together.
[18]Christ is also the head of the church, which is his body. He is the beginning, supreme over all who rise from the dead. So he is first in everything.
[19]For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ,
[20]and through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.
[21]This includes you who were once far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions.
[22]Yet now he has reconciled you to himself through the death of Christ in his physical body. As a result, he has brought you into his own presence, and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault.
[23]But you must continue to believe this truth and stand firmly in it. Don’t drift away from the assurance you received when you heard the Good News. The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God’s servant to proclaim it.

Philippians 2:5-11
[5]You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
[6]Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.
[7]Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,
[8]he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.
[9]Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names,
[10]that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
[11]and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

popsthebuilder

My sins are forgiven because God graciously chooses to forgive me, though I do not deserve it.
There is no luck involved. There is God who came and gave his life as a propitiation for my sins. God did so because He chose to be gracious.
Colossians 1:13-23
[13]For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son,
[14]who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.
[15]Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
[16]for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see— such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him.
[17]He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together.
[18]Christ is also the head of the church, which is his body. He is the beginning, supreme over all who rise from the dead. So he is first in everything.
[19]For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ,
[20]and through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.
[21]This includes you who were once far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions.
[22]Yet now he has reconciled you to himself through the death of Christ in his physical body. As a result, he has brought you into his own presence, and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault.
[23]But you must continue to believe this truth and stand firmly in it. Don’t drift away from the assurance you received when you heard the Good News. The Good News has been preached all over the world, and I, Paul, have been appointed as God’s servant to proclaim it.

Philippians 2:5-11
[5]You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
[6]Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.
[7]Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,
[8]he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.
[9]Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names,
[10]that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
[11]and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
So you are made holy and righteous and are now without sin if such is the case.

Surely the very elect are pure and do not mingle with sin.

Now answer my question oh holy elect of GOD.

MennoSota

So you are made holy and righteous and are now without sin if such is the case.

Surely the very elect are pure and do not mingle with sin.

Now answer my question oh holy elect of GOD.

I am still a wretched sinner. Probably more vile than you in your self-righteousness. Jesus, God the Son, took my sin upon Himself so that I might be pardoned. I am eternally in God's debt for He has been merciful to me, a sinner.

popsthebuilder

I am still a wretched sinner. Probably more vile than you in your self-righteousness. Jesus, God the Son, took my sin upon Himself so that I might be pardoned. I am eternally in God's debt for He has been merciful to me, a sinner.
That doesn't answer my question.

Then you haven't beenade holy and are not of the elect and are damned to eternal destruction or torment in hell per your doctrine.

MennoSota

That doesn't answer my question.

Then you haven't beenade holy and are not of the elect and are damned to eternal destruction or torment in hell per your doctrine.

It answers your question, but your blind and deaf spirit cannot comprehend what I share. May God open your eyes and ears.