Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Robert Pate

Banned
You also have been deceived. You preach we do not have to obey and that if we do---we remain condemned.

Its not that we don't want to obey. Its that we can't obey because we still have our Adamic bodies.

The law calls for perfection, we don't have it to offer.

Epoisses

There are no maverick molecule running loose and you're still not free. God runs the show, not man. That includes YOU ! General calls and effectual calls are two end results but it's the same call. The unregenerates hear the general call but don't care. See what man does in my other post. You must read them and read them again.

How did sin happen if God runs the show?

Epoisses

To teach that man does not have a free will is absolute nonsense.

Have you not read the paper or heard the news on TV?

Do you think that God is in control of all of those sinners?

Wake up. You have been deceived by a heretic.

The Calvinist believes that God ordained those things to happen. Calvinists turn God into Satan!

Epoisses

free will

I don't believe in vain will-worship and choice religion but man does have some form of will and so do the angels. The fact that we will be judged by our works someday shows that we are accountable and have personal responsibility for our lives.

lifeisgood

You preach not obey and Calvinists teach can't obey.

That is not true and you know it.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto SALVATION to every one that BELIEVETH..." (Romans 1:16)

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT of WORKS, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8,9)

"Sirs, what must I DO to be saved? And they said, BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Act 16:30b-31)

"To all who received him, those BELIEVING in his name, he gave authority to become God’s children" (John 1:12 -- ISV)

"Whoever BELIEVES and is baptized will be saved, but whoever DOESN'T BELIEVE will be condemned" (Mark 16:16)

"If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and BELIEVE in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For one believes with his heart and is justified, and declares with his mouth and is saved. The Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will never be ashamed.” “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:9-11, 13)

God's Truth

All mankind got condemned and by grace God saved His children.
"Have to obey" doesn't apply to the elects cause they WILL obey, hence making them elects
Jesus died for all and all have a chance to obey. They are not saved and elect before they are saved. Something must happen before they are saved.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Its not that we don't want to obey. Its that we can't obey because we still have our Adamic bodies.

The law calls for perfection, we don't have it to offer.

SHOW ONE scripture that says we can't obey. Show it now or admit you preach things from demons.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

God's Truth

That is not true and you know it.
That is a lie. Just listen to what Pate said.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto SALVATION to every one that BELIEVETH..." (Romans 1:16)
Believes WHAT?

Not only that, show where all the scriptures that tell us to believe also means it nullifies scriptures that say to obey.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT of WORKS, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8,9)

"Sirs, what must I DO to be saved? And they said, BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Act 16:30b-31)

"To all who received him, those BELIEVING in his name, he gave authority to become God’s children" (John 1:12 -- ISV)

"Whoever BELIEVES and is baptized will be saved, but whoever DOESN'T BELIEVE will be condemned" (Mark 16:16)

"If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and BELIEVE in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For one believes with his heart and is justified, and declares with his mouth and is saved. The Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will never be ashamed.” “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:9-11, 13)

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Do you understand that? Tell me, why do you confess with your mouth and say "Jesus is Lord", but you do not do what he says to do?

Epoisses

SHOW ONE scripture that says we can't obey. Show it now or admit you preach things from demons.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

We can't obey because all our righteousness is as filthy rags (Isa. 64:6). All we can do is believe that Jesus obeyed perfectly and God sees us in him.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
All of humanity are God's children. There is not one person on this earth that God did not give life to.

He provides salvation for everyone, even though he knows not all will receive his great free gift of salvation, Ephesians 2:8 also Romans 5:18.

You need to renounce Calvinism. It is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ and will take you to hell.
The refuted pate.

lifeisgood

That is a lie. Just listen to what Pate said.

What you said was a lie and you know it.

Believes WHAT?

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY plus ABSOLUTELY nothing added to it --- not even the works of my hands.

The Father is only pleased with His Son, so all the works of your hands to get to the Father is totally rejected by Him already.

Not only that, show where all the scriptures that tell us to believe also means it nullifies scriptures that say to obey.

You can work your fingers to the bone and God will not accept that as His Way to Him.
The Way to the Father is EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY nothing Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

If you are not found in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, you will be rejected.

We have to be found IN HIM and that is NOT by the works of our hands, but by the work of His Hands.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Do you understand that? Tell me, why do you confess with your mouth and say "Jesus is Lord", but you do not do what he says to do?

Absolutely I understand that.

You don't seem to for you keep on saying 'Lord, Lord, look at all MY OBEDIENCE, even though I, gt, have acknowledged that I, gt, CANNOT obey Jesus on that one; and that other one, no, I, gt, CANNOT obey that one either, and down the list it goes. But Lord, Lord, look at MY OBEDIENCE. No, I, gt, CANNOT obey that one either, but Lord, Lord look at all I, gt, did in your name.'

The only work of my hands I can present that will be accepted to the Father is Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY nothing added to it.