Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Calvin is a fake and an imbecile and only deluded sinners who trample on the bodies of those beneath them trust in him. The followers of Christ willingly lay themselves down to be trampled upon.
Calvin or not, Luther is right about the bondage of the will. God is the ruler over all

Epoisses

You're a delusional who trusts in man and rejects God's word. Calvin was a fraud and a fake making you less than nothing.

God's Truth

We can't obey because all our righteousness is as filthy rags (Isa. 64:6). All we can do is believe that Jesus obeyed perfectly and God sees us in him.

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says.
God was speaking to the Jews WHO WOULD NOT STOP SINNING. For instance, in the old law, the Jews would sin, then they had to give a sin offering as a righteous act, they had to give sin offerings just to worship God. God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins.

Your false teachers taught you wrong about the filthy rags scripture. Don't you consider anything you are taught?

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

God's Truth

All have a chance to believe. Obedience trainers are at PetSmart.

You are just mocking the Bible.

God tells us to train ourselves.

Luke 6:40
A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

1 Timothy 4:7, 8
Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

Titus 2:4
Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children,

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

God's Truth

What you said was a lie and you know it.

You are the one and you know it.

Robert Pate says we cannot obey:

Its not that we don't want to obey. Its that we can't obey because we still have our Adamic bodies.

Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY plus ABSOLUTELY nothing added to it --- not even the works of my hands.

The Father is only pleased with His Son, so all the works of your hands to get to the Father is totally rejected by Him already.
Jesus saves us all on his own and he chooses those he saves; he saves those who obey.

You can work your fingers to the bone and God will not accept that as His Way to Him.
The Way to the Father is EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY nothing Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

If you are not found in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, you will be rejected.

We have to be found IN HIM and that is NOT by the works of our hands, but by the work of His Hands.

No matter how much you try, you will never ever be able to show obedience to God’s WORD doesn’t matter. You go against Jesus himself, for Jesus says we are not blessed and not a family member and friend unless you obey.

You don't seem to for you keep on saying 'Lord, Lord, look at all MY OBEDIENCE, even though I, gt, have acknowledged that I, gt, CANNOT obey Jesus on that one; and that other one, no, I, gt, CANNOT obey that one either, and down the list it goes. But Lord, Lord, look at MY OBEDIENCE. No, I, gt, CANNOT obey that one either, but Lord, Lord look at all I, gt, did in your name.'

The only work of my hands I can present that will be accepted to the Father is Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary, EXCLUSIVELY, plus ABSOLUTELY nothing added to it.
All your false accusations will not take away the truth that we have to obey.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You're a delusional who trusts in man and rejects God's word. Calvin was a fraud and a fake making you less than nothing.
I trust all that backs themselves up with the Bible. Never trust imaginations that doesn't line up with the word

Reactions: Lon

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Repentance means to turn away from all known sin and from trusting in one’s good works. Salvation through good works is taught in this topic. While you guys side with the devil, I'm here to porocliam nthe gospel. You can babble all you want with the losers

You know what posters do when they read one of your posts? :rotfl: That's what.

Robert Pate

Banned
Repentance means to turn away from all known sin and from trusting in one’s good works. Salvation through good works is taught in this topic. While you guys side with the devil, I'm here to porocliam nthe gospel. You can babble all you want with the losers

Unfortunately you don't know what the Gospel is. If you did know and understand the Gospel you would renounce Calvinism. Simply because Calvinism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately you don't know what the Gospel is. If you did know and understand the Gospel you would renounce Calvinism. Simply because Calvinism is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.
Regeneration is part of the gospel which is done by God only, not man

Robert Pate

Banned
Regeneration is part of the gospel which is done by God only, not man

God regenerates no one that has not come to Christ as a repentant sinners to be saved by him.

You are not going to be able to go around Jesus Christ and be saved by being predestinated. Its not going to happen that way.