Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
God regenerates no one that has not come to Christ as a repentant sinners to be saved by him.

You are not going to be able to go around Jesus Christ and be saved by being predestinated. Its not going to happen that way.
Trusting in Christ IS included in Calvinism

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
No its not.

Trusting in Christ is something that some does by their own free will.

God does not force anyone to become a Christian.

Calvinism teaches free will according to all the natural abilities man can get since birth. You can't get any more free will with every might you can get. Your own free will is all you have but you don't use them wisely. You have no wisdom at all, just more babbles to decieve as many as you can. You read AMR's and many, many, many other's proof responses but you continue to lie to all of us. The proofs of your lies are available for all of us to view and see for ourselves and yet you continue to scam us. This is a bore !

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinism teaches free will according to all the natural abilities man can get since birth. You can't get any more free will with every might you can get. Your own free will is all you have but you don't use them wisely. You have no wisdom at all, just more babbles to decieve as many as you can. You read AMR's and many, many, many other's proof responses but you continue to lie to all of us. The proofs of your lies are available for all of us to view and see for ourselves and yet you continue to scam us. This is a bore !

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Christians are Justified by faith because they are justified by Christ, Romans 3:26.

No one needs to be predestinated. It is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

It is Jesus that reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Jesus is the provider of salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

You have been taken in by a lunatic named John Calvin.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

Christians are Justified by faith because they are justified by Christ, Romans 3:26.

No one needs to be predestinated. It is Jesus that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

It is Jesus that reconciles the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Jesus is the provider of salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

You have been taken in by a lunatic named John Calvin.
No one can deny your lies cause it's in plain view for all of us to see. The evidence are on exhibit and shown by amr and others through direct links to your lies.You're guilty of a crime. You should be in jail with your false teacher brinsmead !

Last edited:

Epoisses

Sinners aided by the Holy Spirit can come to repentance and receive Divine grace. Your theology is so easily refuted.

Epoisses

No one can deny your lies cause it's in plain view for all of us to see. The evidence are on exhibit and shown by amr and others through direct links to your lies.You're guilty of a crime. You should be in jail with your false teacher brinsmead !

AMR is an idiot and an intellectual moron. Faith is a requirement and a gift according to the scriptures. Clavinists ignore personal responsibility and are self-condemned. They are so deluded that they make God the author of sin. Clavinists are Satans and wolves in sheep's clothing.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Sinners aided by the Holy Spirit can come to repentance and receive Divine grace. Your theology is so easily refuted.
The holy spirit doesn't do "can". The holy spirit knows exactly what to do and it's done or will be done or don't do at all. Not " can" like maybe or might like the holy spirit doesn't know. Its not a guesswork. Not a gamble. he knows cause he invented it. Past, present and future happening at the same time is in the bible and men tries to understand something he isn't capable of understanding and invents theology. Theology can be a lot of things but total depravity is a short cut way to explain that men isn't capable of the meaning no time and all time and present mixed together at once. You're not capable of understanding why time was created to keep everything from happening at once. The thing about the Bible being inerrant is that the Calvinists takes what the Bible say about what men are not capable of and proicliam the truths that God has the run the show due to men knowing nothing more other that thier own natural desire. Being total depraved means our natural desire and natural free will isn't enough to get saved. With don't have that power to create the gift of faith. The gift of faith is given by God before his elects were born. That means the timing is different under God not mans. You guys make men have the superman ability to look into the future and see if you still believe jesus. I can go on and on but I'm really tired of the boastings of the superman free will power here. It's stupid to think you can will the single molecule to fly apart and change its paths. The natural man has no ability to will a single molecule to behave differently. Theres a law it must follow. It's so simple to show you that you can't will the earth to stop for a second. Earth must do what it supposed to do. Calvin got it right. Even Luther said man don't have that extra power of wills to change the laws God created. It's stupid to say this is stupid. It's stupid to you cause you're blind. Calvin is right you don't understand God. You don't want to. All you want to do is fight with me. You're a cyber bully. You're a troll causing trouble.

In other words you're not in the present enough to understand. You're constantly in the past and the past is nothing but babbles and you babble with a lot of free will noise. It's useless ! The past doesn't exist in the present. Your wills are captive ! Your will is slaved ! Not free ! You must catch up with the Calvinism and quit listening to the lies of the semi pelagians. The pelagian theology is from lucifer, himself. Arminian flavors are the wrong path. Quit trolling ! Read you bible!

Epoisses

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:  9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:7-13

The Holy Spirit leads fallen, depraved, totally sinful humans to repentance and he does it before they believe or repent or are regenerated. He reproves the world and some come to repentance and most don't. Who's to say how it actually happens?! You're Calvinist God who wills sinners to repentance and unrepentance is reprehensible and is the reason why Calvinists are so despised by main stream Christianity. The God of Love is turned into the god of Frankenstein who creates lost sinners to live lives of futility and be damned eternally without even a chance. Is that the gospel you want to give to the world?

Sonnet

AMR is an idiot and an intellectual moron. Faith is a requirement and a gift according to the scriptures. Clavinists ignore personal responsibility and are self-condemned. They are so deluded that they make God the author of sin. Clavinists are Satans and wolves in sheep's clothing.

You do acknowledge that God must be sovereign don't you? Hyper-Calvinists are not the same as Calvinists.

If you assert freewill without also asserting the sovereignty of God then you may as well say goodbye to prophecy.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:  9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:7-13

The Holy Spirit leads fallen, depraved, totally sinful humans to repentance and he does it before they believe or repent or are regenerated. He reproves the world and some come to repentance and most don't. Who's to say how it actually happens?! You're Calvinist God who wills sinners to repentance and unrepentance is reprehensible and is the reason why Calvinists are so despised by main stream Christianity. The God of Love is turned into the god of Frankenstein who creates lost sinners to live lives of futility and be damned eternally without even a chance. Is that the gospel you want to give to the world?
Leads and regeneration are same. Your dancing around the timelines anyway you like

Epoisses

You do acknowledge that God must be sovereign don't you? Hyper-Calvinists are not the same as Calvinists.

If you assert freewill without also asserting the sovereignty of God then you may as well say goodbye to prophecy.

Show me the word 'sovereign' in the bible.

Epoisses

Job 42:2 KJV -

You won't find the word but you will find many scriptures that are the definition

If God is sovereign why can't he save Satan and his fallen angels and everyone else who is heading to hell? God apparently can't 'do' that indicating he is not absolutely sovereign in all things.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If God is sovereign why can't he save Satan and his fallen angels and everyone else who is heading to hell? God apparently can't 'do' that indicating he is not absolutely sovereign in all things.
Sure He could if He willed it.

Ephesians 1:11 - The counsel of His own will