Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

God's Truth

You've already been saved 2000 years ago by the life, death and resurrection of Christ. Do you believe it?

I wasn't saved before I was born.

Jesus died for the sins of the world 2000 years ago, but you do not get to enter that grace without living faith.

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Jesus chooses those who obey.

James 2:5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

It is to those who do GOOD BEFORE even hearing the gospel.

See Acts 13:26; Acts 10:35; and John 3:21.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."
Chosen obeys. Obeyers are chosen. Either way, God does the saving.

lifeisgood

You're not worth it

Wow! Another human being is not worth it. Got it.

TulipBee's Son/Daughter: 'Hey, dad/mom, how do you know you are an elect one? Tell me all about it.'
TulipBee's Answer to his/her Son/Daughter: 'You're not worth it.'

Way to go TulipBee. Way to go.

lifeisgood

Elects will come to Christ. That's one order.

So, that is the answer. There's more than one order (way) to be elected? Got it.

Could you tell me which one of the 'more than one order' you were elected under.

This should be good practice for when your son/daughter asks you how do you KNOW you are one of the elects and he/she is not.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Wow! Another human being is not worth it. Got it.

TulipBee's Son/Daughter: 'Hey, dad/mom, how do you know you are an elect one? Tell me all about it.'
TulipBee's Answer to his/her Son/Daughter: 'You're not worth it.'

Way to go TulipBee. Way to go.
You're not worth it cause you twist and demand God to suit your OWN pleasures, not God's. All arminians do that. Crazy stunt !

I'm not worth it either and don't carry the the same pride and boastfulness as you do. Please move on cause you're boring me to death.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
So, that is the answer. There's more than one order (way) to be elected? Got it.

Could you tell me which one of the 'more than one order' you were elected under.

This should be good practice for when your son/daughter asks you how do you KNOW you are one of the elects and he/she is not.
Tell your children what the Bible say, not what you say like Santa is real

lifeisgood

You're not worth it cause you twist and demand God to suit your OWN pleasures, not God's. All arminians do that. Crazy stunt !

I'm not worth it either and don't carry the the same pride and boastfulness as you do. Please move on cause you're boring me to death.

So, again, you do NOT know you are elected. Got it.