Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Epoisses

You teach that those Christ died for, was raised for their Justification, can still die in their sins in unbelief, thats antichrist !

The super, doper, hyper-Calvinist is here to defend the faith once delivered to Calvin!

It's pretty bad when all the other Calvinists won't even sit with you at the John Calvin honorary buffet.

beloved57

The super, doper, hyper-Calvinist is here to defend the faith once delivered to Calvin!

It's pretty bad when all the other Calvinists won't even sit with you at the John Calvin honorary buffet.
You quoted my post, did you understand it ?

Epoisses

You quoted my post, did you understand it ?

Calvinists like yourself are so hyper that you make God himself the author of sin. This is where you go off the rails of reason and sanity. God did not will sin or sinners to happen from eternity past but he did foresee it and this is why Christ is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

beloved57

Calvinists like yourself are so hyper that you make God himself the author of sin. This is where you go off the rails of reason and sanity. God did not will sin or sinners to happen from eternity past but he did foresee it and this is why Christ is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
So you are evading the post you quoted of mine.

Epoisses

So you are evading the post you quoted of mine.

Christ died for the world which includes all people who have ever lived. He also saved the world which includes all people who have ever lived. This perfect atonement only exists in Christ and Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father. It does not become mine personally until I first hear the good news and then believe the good news. This is how Jesus can be the savior of the world(all people) and also how the world will be divided up into the sheep(believers) and the goats(unbelievers).

God's Truth

I hope someone kept a list of ALL your sins before you could start writing and you simply kept on adding on to that list (I am assuming that you never had a list of EVERY single sin you EVER committed).

If the Lord has to go by the works of your hands that you say you have repented of ALL your sins, you will come short.

What in the world have you been doing and how in the world is it that you can't think of all of them?

beloved57

Christ died for the world which includes all people who have ever lived. He also saved the world which includes all people who have ever lived. This perfect atonement only exists in Christ and Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father. It does not become mine personally until I first hear the good news and then believe the good news. This is how Jesus can be the savior of the world(all people) and also how the world will be divided up into the sheep(believers) and the goats(unbelievers).
Evasion.

Epoisses

Why don't you read the council of Jesus to the seven churches where believing Christians were having one problem after another. Born again Christians can leave their first love(gospel) and Jesus warns them to repent or they will be lost. The Calvinist admonition would be - don't worry about leaving the gospel for some dumb idol. You're one of the elect who can never be lost. Just relax and close your eyes and listen to these words from my forked tongue.....hissssssss

beloved57

Why don't you read the council of Jesus to the seven churches where believing Christians were having one problem after another. Born again Christians can leave their first love(gospel) and Jesus warns them to repent or they will be lost. The Calvinist admonition would be - don't worry about leaving the gospel for some dumb idol. You're one of the elect who can never be lost. Just relax and close your eyes and listen to these words from my forked tongue.....hissssssss
Why don't read the post you quoted.

Epoisses

Why don't read the post you quoted.

In the parable of the sower Jesus gave four examples of believers though the first may or may not have been a believer with at least two groups who ‘fell away’ because of persecution or cares of this world and riches. Only the last group reached maturity and bore fruit. So we must conclude that some believers or babes in Christ can and often do fall away but mature Christians who are trained to discern both good and evil do not fall away. So instead of once saved, always saved it should be ‘once mature, always mature’ or ‘once sealed, always sealed’. In our day works and law proponents are so focused on apostasy that they trust in their will or efforts in staying secure with Christ. Apostasy is a very real danger but the focus should always be on Christ and his power to keep all those that belong to him.

beloved57

In the parable of the sower Jesus gave four examples of believers though the first may or may not have been a believer with at least two groups who ‘fell away’ because of persecution or cares of this world and riches. Only the last group reached maturity and bore fruit. So we must conclude that some believers or babes in Christ can and often do fall away but mature Christians who are trained to discern both good and evil do not fall away. So instead of once saved, always saved it should be ‘once mature, always mature’ or ‘once sealed, always sealed’. In our day works and law proponents are so focused on apostasy that they trust in their will or efforts in staying secure with Christ. Apostasy is a very real danger but the focus should always be on Christ and his power to keep all those that belong to him.
More evasion.

God's Truth

False and invalid comments, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10!

Reconciled while enemies is about the Gentiles who were enemies because they would not obey the ceremonial/purification rituals, which begins with circumcision.

While enemies means while uncircumcised.

beloved57

Reconciled while enemies is about the Gentiles who were enemies because they would not obey the ceremonial/purification rituals, which begins with circumcision.

While enemies means while uncircumcised.
False statement not found in the scriptures!