Paul: "If Christ be not raised your faith is in vain and you are still in your sins"

Robert Pate

Banned
The genesis of the "five points of Calvinism" issued forth via the Synod at Dordt, gathered to challenge and rebut the heretical doctrinal (five) points made in opposition to the Reformed Faith, by the Arminian Remonstrants, not too long after the demise of both Calvin and Arminius.

I cannot name one biblical argument, nor conclusion of the Synod at Dordt, that Calvin would have denied, even though he was not the author of this most blessed ecclesiastical work and declaration.

Nang

Blessed? The whole thing is anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Please provide a scripture that says that, 'You do not choose what you believe'.

^
And it's that kind of madness right there that perpetuates ignorance with Christians :rolleyes:

Where is it stated that it must be stated in scripture to be true, and how does it make any logical sense at all that it must be :doh:

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Is God described as plural in the OT?

It is impossible to draw a description of God. Jesus said that God is a Spirit. (John 4:24) Something to be described must have a point of reference to be compared. If you read Isaiah 46:5, God cannot be compared with any thing whatsoever. Then, HaShem is of an absolute Oneness.

Ben Masada

God's Son.

This expression is possible only in the Hellenist gospel of Paul. (Acts 9:20) The Greek meaning for the son of God is a demigod, aka the son of a god with an earthly woman. That's what Paul described Jesus as being. Then, his former disciple, the Hellenist who wrote the gospel of Matthew, declared that Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit with Mary. (Matthew 1:18) All Christians ought to read the text and try to understand the similarity of the gospel of Paul with Greek Mythology.

Aletheiophile

If you agree with him I must reject you as a heretic. He teaches salvation by works, by what a person does, which discounts Christ.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

How does he do that? I'm still new to the forum and I am not yet familiar with each user's doctrine. Can you articulate for me what he believes? Of works soteriology is heretical, but how does he express it? And what specifically are your concerns with his doctrine?

beloved57

How does he do that? I'm still new to the forum and I am not yet familiar with each user's doctrine. Can you articulate for me what he believes? Of works soteriology is heretical, but how does he express it? And what specifically are your concerns with his doctrine?
How does he do that? Like any one else who teaches salvation by works, by what a person does.

Aletheiophile

How does he do that? Like any one else who teaches salvation by works, by what a person does.

*Sigh* It was an informational question so I could discuss. I'm not going to search the site for his doctrine. That's not why I'm here. Oh well.

Robert Pate

Banned
*Sigh* It was an informational question so I could discuss. I'm not going to search the site for his doctrine. That's not why I'm here. Oh well.

B57 is a hyper Calvinist. He believes that God chose him to salvation before the foundation of the world.

He does not believe that you have to receive Christ as your savior because that is a work, nor does he believe that you have to have faith or believe in Christ as that is also a work.