ECT Our triune God

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you have not been discipled by teachers in Christs body, you are not qualified to even speak in the streets. :mmph:

Jesus did not say you should be in the man-made organization to be His disciples.

Equivication must be part of the fleshly "man" :plain:

But your church is not showing godly fruit.

Read Ephesians 4 without postulating.

I know everything what Jesus teaches and commands. They are all in my heart.

I'm sorry, you don't know me, or my GOD.

You are showing yourself with what you post, friend. You dont know God nor Jesus.

Understanding eschatology follows a correct understanding of Christology. :plain:

All you need is truthful and sincere heart to be His servant to know the whole truth.

Lon

Jesus did not say you should be in the man-made organization to be His disciples.
Pure supposition. Organizing simply means getting together and moving together. In fact, Paul says you shouldn't avoid this. You are compensating for something...
How in the world do you know? What a thing to say spun on a dime!

Huh. And here I read it over again, simply for the opportunity to read His word yet again, in joy...
You are showing yourself with what you post, friend. You dont know God nor Jesus.
He just told you to read scripture and you said no!
:doh:

All you need is truthful and sincere heart to be His servant to know the whole truth.
Er, what truth? You just said "no" to reading scripture! I ran to it it as soon as it was posted up! Good grief.
We want two entirely different things. We'll run to scripture and you can go to whatever else it is that gives you the truth you want to hear. Does that seem like a good place to go from here for each of us?

dreadknought

Wow, I can say that I hate formatting, and I'm not going to try to correct it all :mmph:
If you have not been discipled by teachers in Christs body, you are not qualified to even speak in the streets. :mmph:
Yes, in His organization HE did. Do you really need the Scriptures for this, I will provide them. :plain:

Equivication must be part of the fleshly "man" :plain:
Read Ephesians 4 without postulating.
[/quote]Well, since I am looking for a Christ centered church for worship, you are only half right. :eek:

I'm sorry, you don't know me, or my GOD.
Huh :think:

Understanding eschatology follows a correct understanding of Christology. :plain:
Another half truth, please seek out mature Christians to help you along The Way. :sigh:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Pure supposition. Organizing simply means getting together and moving together. In fact, Paul says you shouldn't avoid this. You are compensating for something...

You should know that Jesus says there two or three gather in Him name, there He will be. My family is my church. I have been serving Jesus by evangelizing overseas. I cannot do it if I am in the organization. It is costly to evangelize overseas.

My family is high quality church because we know each other very well and we are accountable for each other.

How in the world do you know? What a thing to say spun on a dime!

You are defending corrupt doctrine and that is not a good fruit, friend.

Huh. And here I read it over again, simply for the opportunity to read His word yet again, in joy...

He just told you to read scripture and you said no!

I dont take orders from you, friend. I have been reading the Bible daily. The Bible is my life.

Er, what truth? You just said "no" to reading scripture! I ran to it it as soon as it was posted up! Good grief.

Jesus and His teachings. And I dont take orders from you, dude.

We want two entirely different things. We'll run to scripture and you can go to whatever else it is that gives you the truth you want to hear. Does that seem like a good place to go from here for each of us?

Jesus teaches us what we need to know simply and clearly in His gospels. I dont need anyone else to understand Him. The Holy Spirit will help me to understand everything I have to know.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Wow, I can say that I hate formatting, and I'm not going to try to correct it all :mmph:Yes, in His organization HE did. Do you really need the Scriptures for this, I will provide them. :plain:

I already tole you what Jesus says.

Well, since I am looking for a Christ centered church for worship, you are only half right. :eek:

You are not Christ centered, you are organization centered.

Another half truth, please seek out mature Christians to help you along The Way. :sigh:

I have mature and perfect Leader, Jesus.

dreadknought

I already tole you what Jesus says.
You've quoted Scripture? With context or without?

You are not Christ centered, you are organization centered.
Prove it, I'll email you my address. Come to my house with your husband and we'll have a meeting of the minds :mmph:

I have mature and perfect Leader, Jesus.
You had better start testing the spirits which influence men.......... and women......... since you are without an appointed teacher. :plain:

Erm, Roman Catholics back off.

Lon

You should know that Jesus says there two or three gather in Him name, there He will be. My family is my church. I have been serving Jesus by evangelizing overseas. I cannot do it if I am in the organization. It is costly to evangelize overseas.

My family is high quality church because we know each other very well and we are accountable for each other..
I have no problem there and have church planted as well. The affiliation is important.

You are defending corrupt doctrine and that is not a good fruit, friend.
Well, perhaps you actually asked him where he attended but I assumed you didn't. Thus, I was wondering how in the world you could do anything but guess.

I dont take orders from you, friend. I have been reading the Bible daily. The Bible is my life.
:doh: Psalm 122:1 I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD."

Jesus and His teachings. And I dont take orders from you, dude.
:doh: :doh: Proverbs 23:9

Jesus teaches us what we need to know simply and clearly in His gospels. I dont need anyone else to understand Him. The Holy Spirit will help me to understand everything I have to know.
But He speaks to you in words. That, unfortunately, regardless of what you think, requires an education.
That usually means a teacher, other than the Holy Spirit. At least I've not heard of Him teaching Language courses to date.
I think that He still relies on good men and women to do some of that teaching, not that He has to, but He does and it
might be a good idea to not despise ways He approves of your continuing education.

keypurr

Is Paul exhorting Timothy about Christians, and elders who are Christians? Don't confuse my position in the body of Christ with what you think you are entitled to because you are older than I. :mmph:

Your very short sighted friend. It pertains to how we all should be.
Respect is a two way street. Those who give respect will get respect.

keypurr

You came after me for my pointing out their hypocrisy. I got banned for that. You rebuked me for what I am doing more than a few times. I am not just in trinity threads unlike you. They are showing their deceptiveness in many things, not just in trinity doctrine, friend.

Wrong, I never came after you for pointing out their hypocrisy. You got yourself banned. You have to take that upon your shoulders friend. I agree that they hold on to false doctrines, but we must teach them with understanding, not wrath.
You and I agree on a lot, but not the way to teach our thoughts to others.

keypurr

Good grief keypurr :shut:

Why would that shock you? Your a traditional person, I am not.
We seem to disagree on a lot of things. The only thing we have in common is our love for God and his Son.

I stand up for what I see written, feel free to correct me if I am wrong, for I am still a work in progress. Still learning. But I know for sure that my Lord Jesus has a God. I know for sure that there is only ONE God. No one is equal to his God. If you wish to disprove that fact, then do it. I welcome your thoughts friend.

Peace

Lon

You came after me for my pointing out their hypocrisy. I got banned for that. You rebuked me for what I am doing more than a few times. I am not just in trinity threads unlike you. They are showing their deceptiveness in many things, not just in trinity doctrine, friend.
Wrong, I never came after you for pointing out their hypocrisy. You got yourself banned. You have to take that upon your shoulders friend. I agree that they hold on to false doctrines, but we must teach them with understanding, not wrath.

Do you two even know what thread you are on? Where you are?

Apple7

Why would that shock you? Your a traditional person, I am not.
We seem to disagree on a lot of things. The only thing we have in common is our love for God and his Son.

I stand up for what I see written, feel free to correct me if I am wrong, for I am still a work in progress. Still learning. But I know for sure that my Lord Jesus has a God. I know for sure that there is only ONE God. No one is equal to his God. If you wish to disprove that fact, then do it. I welcome your thoughts friend.

Peace

And....

How does this supposedly thwart the Trinity?:juggle:

Apple7

Jesus has a God, his father does not.

No equality with the Father.

Trinity destroyed.

Jesus is the God-man.

What part of Him had a God?

Even you can figure this one out.

Again...

You cannot scripturally thwart the Trinity, pops.

Its simply impossible.

The only way that you can deny the Trinity is out of pure willful ignorance.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

I dont teach anyone, it is not my call. But I have my conviction to spread without sugarcoating. Thats what you are dismissing. You should know His servants have responsibilities to fulfill. When you think you can correct other servants with rebuking the way you do because you dont approve of my method with what I am doing, you are only being stumbling block and working against Jesus because I am following what the Holy Spirit tells me to do. Do you believe in Holy Spirit's power how it works?.

Another thing you are dismissing greatly is that His followers have responsibility to be godly witnesses for the Lord. This is much more important than arguing who is God or not God.

You seem to be concentrate on just trinity doctrine. Jesus tells us that His followers are salt and light of the world. This is disregarded by mainstreamers. This is what I have been concentrating on to spread. When we are being ungodly or hypocritical with our witnessing we are mocking God. I will not sugarcoat about it, friend.