Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

Acts2:32. This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. 33Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing. 34For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he himself says,

“‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at my right hand,
35 until I make your enemies your footstool.”’

36Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified

God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified

2Cor.3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom

Jn.14:15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
18“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.

Gal.4:5 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

Peace.

It is good that there is someone else on TOL who understands that Jesus is the Spirit.

6days

Did the scripture have to say that the Lord did not listen to Jesus? What did Jesus pray for? Not to walk the "Via Dolorosa", wasn't it? Did the Lord give him any answer? Absolutely not! So, the Lord did not listen
to him. About praying daily, Jesus was a religious Jew. A religious Jews prays three times daily whether the
Lord listens or not. In the Gethsemane, the Lord did not listen to Jesus. Try again because you did not prove me wrong with this post of yours above.
Hey Ben.....perhaps we are just arguing semantics. God is omniscient...all knowing...so He knows what we pray for. Although He hears my prayer asking for a million dollars, He has not answered with a "Yes". Ha, I' m not really praying for that but God often hears our prayers and answers "No". God heard the prayers of Jesus while He hung on the cross, and the answer was "no". The divine plan of God was to save you and me through the substitionary death of His Son Jesus. Physical death and separation from God can only be remedied by the shedding of innocent blood.....by the Lamb of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are three, and the three are one and the same.

God the Father invisible. God the Father with a body, and God the Holy Spirit given without limit.

There is no way I can ever say what you do...that Jesus is separate and different from the Father, likewise the Holy Spirit.

Nope, not the same. They are separate.

There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you ever get that Jesus is separate from God and THE HOLY SPIRIT?
Matthew 28:19 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Pretty apparent isn't it!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God has revealed Himself to me.

I have a powerful testimony.
2 Timothy 2:15 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Your testimony means nothing since it is not based on truth.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not know what you are saying.

Ontos is 'being'. GOD is not divided or separated in His being from all eternity. There is an interpenetration of the three persons within the one being.

Oikonomos-economy, administration, dispensation. In the incarnation, the Word which is GOD, took on human flesh and nature, then humbled Himself in the death on the cross. There was a separation that took place, of what description is beyond our grasp.

And all this despite the fact that in Him, in Christ, dwelt all of the fullness of the Godhead....bodily.

God's Truth

Ontos is 'being'. GOD is not divided or separated in His being from all eternity. There is an interpenetration of the three persons within the one being.

Oikonomos-economy, administration, dispensation. In the incarnation, the Word which is GOD, took on human flesh and nature, then humbled Himself in the death on the cross. There was a separation that took place, of what description is beyond our grasp.

And all this despite the fact that in Him, in Christ, dwelt all of the fullness of the Godhead....bodily.

My God and Father, how I love these words of yours...

At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.