Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

God's Truth

You, like most other liars and small children, try CHANGE the SUBJECT when confronted with your errors and lies

Do you now claim that you're repented of each and every sin that you've ever committed?

I thought of every sin I ever did and if I did not, I might not have even believed I was a sinner at all.

Right Divider

Body part
There are many. I am so glad you asked.

"…who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped" (Philippians 2:7).

This is a good scripture showing that Jesus is God the Father with a body, because the scripture says Jesus was in the FORM of God. What is God the Father's form? God the Father's form is Spirit.
You try so hard to fill the words with YOUR meaning. But you fail miserably.
Phil 2:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

How is it even possible (if Jesus is 'the Father with a body'), for it "to be thought robbery to be equal with God"?

If Jesus is "the Father with a body", how could He be thought to be ANYTHING BUT GOD?

You make EVERY conversation that Jesus had with the Father to be a MOCKERY of the Father talking to HIMSELF.

You are ANYTHING but a Bible believing Christian.

Right Divider

Body part
Glory for myself? You do not even know my real name. I just want to help others to know God better. I am an enemy to Satan.
You constantly speak proudly of YOUR own obedience and yet you will not accept the righteousness that comes from the OBEDIENCE OF ONE!

Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

THIS is the obedience that YOU reject!

You are an unrighteous poser!

God's Truth

You try so hard to fill the words with YOUR meaning. But you fail miserably.
Phil 2:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

How is it even possible (if Jesus is 'the Father with a body'), for it "to be thought robbery to be equal with God"?

If Jesus is "the Father with a body", how could He be thought to be ANYTHING BUT GOD?

You make EVERY conversation that Jesus had with the Father to be a MOCKERY of the Father talking to HIMSELF.

You are ANYTHING but a Bible believing Christian.

What you say makes no sense.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh and you ask that question.

Tell me, how is it then that you think Jesus is God in the flesh?

Do you see now how ignorant your remark is?

God's Truth

You constantly speak proudly of YOUR own obedience and yet you will not accept the righteousness that comes from the OBEDIENCE OF ONE!

Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

THIS is the obedience that YOU reject!

You are an unrighteous poser!

Jesus obeyed God and that is why we have him to go through.

Jesus says he obeys and that we have to obey too.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What you say makes no sense.

It makes sense to me and to many others on this board.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh and you ask that question.

No. The Lord Jesus is GOD the Word come in the flesh.

GOD the Word was with GOD the Father and was equally GOD from forever.

Tell me, how is it then that you think Jesus is God in the flesh?

Answered above^.

Do you see now how ignorant your remark is?

It's not ignorant at all.

God's Truth

It makes sense to me and to many others on this board.

No. The Lord Jesus is GOD the Word come in the flesh.

GOD the Word was with GOD the Father and was equally GOD from forever.

Answered above^.

It's not ignorant at all.

Jesus is the Word and the Word was God.

The Word became flesh.

That means Jesus is the Word of God the FATHER and became flesh.

God's Truth

God says, "Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed,..."

Right Divider says, "How can I know what all my offenses are?"

Now that is pathetic.

Right Divider

Body part
I know what sins are.

You are the one who says it is not knowable.
See? This is how liars and twisters work!

It did NOT say that ALL sin is unknowable, but that YOU do not have the POWER of God to know EACH AND EVERY SIN that you've ever committed.

You are a lying child of the devil!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is the Word and the Word was God.

The Word became flesh.

That means Jesus is the Word of God the FATHER and became flesh.

"The Word was with GOD" implies two.

"And the Word was GOD" implies one.

Unity with diversity as observed in the creation cannot be explained unless their is unity and diversity in its originating cause.
Our experience of subject and object cannot be explained without subject and object in the originating cause.
Self-consciousness, which is one aspect of personhood, cannot be explained without there being self-consciousness in the creator, which necessarily involves the I - thou relationship.
Love is not possible without a beloved.
Without love and communication existing eternally within GOD, then GOD would need to create the universe in order to have something to love and communicate with, but on the contrary.....GOD is in need of nothing.