Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Anywhere where the gospels say that Jesus "is" God is idolatry of the kind within the 80% of anti-Jewish interpolations to promote the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. Therefore, there is nothing of the Truth in them. Hashem is of an absolute Oneness.

Isa 63:7 I will make mention of the mercies of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us; and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which He hath bestowed on them according to His compassions, and according to the multitude of His mercies.
Isa 63:8 For He said: 'Surely, they are My people, children that will not deal falsely'; so He was their Saviour.
Isa 63:9 In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the angel of His presence[paniyim-face] saved them; in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bore them, and carried them all the days of old.
Isa 63:10 But they rebelled, and grieved His holy spirit; therefore He was turned to be their enemy, Himself fought against them
.-JPS

God's Truth

I've studied Church history and Patristics.

These deliberations took place also before singular Eastern Orthodoxy.

They were simply early believers wrestling with definitions of words and trying to make sense of the natures or GOD and Christ. No one in history has improved upon their narrow definition of terms and those that regularly depart from those terms inevitably fall into one side of heresy or the other.

I go by the written Word of God and Jesus himself.

you go by what other men say.

God's Truth

You have so many sins that you do not even realize that you have done (we all do). Therefore, you have NOT repented of ALL of your sins. If you say otherwise, you'll prove what a poser you are.

Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, "What have I done?" Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.

Maybe they do not remember, like you.

Ben Masada

Isa 63:7 I will make mention of the mercies of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us; and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which He hath bestowed on them according to His compassions, and according to the multitude of His mercies.
Isa 63:8 For He said: 'Surely, they are My people, children that will not deal falsely'; so He was their Saviour.
Isa 63:9 In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the angel of His presence[paniyim-face] saved them; in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bore them, and carried them all the days of old.
Isa 63:10 But they rebelled, and grieved His holy spirit; therefore He was turned to be their enemy, Himself fought against them[/COLOR].-JPS

Isaiah is not at all referring to Jesus in this text but to the House of Israel in spite of all they did. The Lord would remain for Israel as Redeemer and Savior. (Isaiah 43:1-3)

Ben Masada

So, you have thus admitted to these things…

A) The Gospels are absolute truth.
B) Jesus is described as being God in the Gospels.
C) Even though Jesus is described as being God in the Gospels, you reject this.
D) You reject Jesus’ divinity out of your own personal worldview.

Jesus was a Jew. A Jew cannot be God neither a demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman as the Hellenist who wrote about Jesus in Matthew 1:18. You have got either to proclaim Jesus a Greed and not a Jew or find a Greek to represent Jesus. It doesn't work the way you wish it did.

Ben Masada

No...I read it many times before I was a Christian with a literal approach, much of the time doubting what I was reading. But when YHVH changed my heart, I believe it now.

Did Yahweh ask you for permission to change your mind? As far as I am concerned, HaShem did not create man to act as a robot. Hence, He granted us with Freewill to make ourselves the choices of life. (Deuteronomy 30:19,20)

Too tough a project for your god, huh? But not for YHVH who created the heavens and earth.

There is no tough project as HaShem is concerned. He can any and every thing He wishes but one, the thing you wish He did or should have done.

2Sa 12:23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me. I'm not claiming that King David could raise the dead under his own personal power. GOD did work that power through Elijah and others, however.

The point in this text has nothing to do with King David but with the truth that there is no resurrection. Now, please quote Elijah being used to cause resurrection. I think you are confusing resuscitation with resurrection.

Job 7:9 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more. Spoken from man's hopeless and limited perspective, not from YHVH's, who can do exceedingly more than man in his hopelessness can imagine.

Indeed HaShem's perspective is without limits but to do what he has decided to do, not what you wish He did.

Isa 26:13 O LORD our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name. Isa 26:14 They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.

The text means that only HaShem has eternal dominion over us because He enjoys endless of life.

Is 26:13 speaks of the tyranny of the nations being lords over the nation of Israel and speaks of YHVH's deliverance from them. Progressive revelation reveals that all the wicked dead will be raised for a final judgement.

I don't see that HaShem means such a thing in the text above. You are lending your own interpretation to the text.

Isaiah goes on to speak of Israel's resurrection and deliverance in the next verses.

No, HaShem does not speak about Israel's bodily resurrection but metaphorically from the graves among the nations and back to the land of Israel. Read Ezekiel 37:12.

Why would you not want to enter into the chambers of salvation along with others of believing Israel and await the redemption not only of our physical bodies but of the whole creation?

The Lord Almighty is our own Redeemer and has redeemed us many times from our afflictions. (Isaiah 43:1-3)

Right Divider

Body part
Three ways revealed to us.

The Father invisible, the Father with a body, the Father's Spirit that goes forth without limit.
Where does the Bible say that God has revealed Himself in "three ways"?

Please show some scriptural verification for the "Father with a body" theory of yours. Also tell us were you got it.

Right Divider

Body part
Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, "What have I done?" Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.

Maybe they do not remember, like you.
You, like most other liars and small children, try CHANGE the SUBJECT when confronted with your errors and lies

Do you now claim that you're repented of each and every sin that you've ever committed?

God's Truth

Where does the Bible say that God has revealed Himself in "three ways"?

Please show some scriptural verification for the "Father with a body" theory of yours. Also tell us were you got it.

There are many. I am so glad you asked.

"…who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped" (Philippians 2:7).

This is a good scripture showing that Jesus is God the Father with a body, because the scripture says Jesus was in the FORM of God. What is God the Father's form? God the Father's form is Spirit.

God's Truth

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

That scripture says Jesus IS THE SON---THE IMAGE of the the INVISIBLE GOD. The Invisible God is the Father.