Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

beameup

Bs"d

God is not complex, GOD IS ONE.

God couldn't reveal Himselves to you, at first, as you would have confused Himselves with the Pagan gods who were many.
Your "God" is alone, solitary, distant, aloof, and a prankster like the Muslims "God". My God appeared many times in "human form" and ate and drank with humans. Finally, he fully "materialized", having been formed in much the same way as Adam was (using the elements of a woman's womb). So, my God can have a full and meaningful relationship with mankind, now and into the future.

God's Truth

"The Word was with GOD" implies two.
There are three.

"And the Word was GOD" implies one.

That is right.

God is invisible, He made Himself a body, and spoke everything into existence through and by His body.

Unity with diversity as observed in the creation cannot be explained unless their is unity and diversity in its originating cause.
Our experience of subject and object cannot be explained without subject and object in the originating cause.
Self-consciousness, which is one aspect of personhood, cannot be explained without there being self-consciousness in the creator, which necessarily involves the I - thou relationship.
Love is not possible without a beloved.
Without love and communication existing eternally within GOD, then GOD would need to create the universe in order to have something to love and communicate with, but on the contrary.....GOD is in need of nothing.

I do not know how you made that conclusion, nor how you think it proves me wrong in any way.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There are three.

I wasn't arguing that and neither does John 1:1.

That is right.

God is invisible, He made Himself a body, and spoke everything into existence through and by His body.

You made that up from you imagination. Nowhere does the Scripture state that.

I do not know how you made that conclusion, nor how you think it proves me wrong in any way.

I didn't figure you would, but....some will.

God's Truth

I wasn't arguing that and neither does John 1:1.

You made that up from you imagination. Nowhere does the Scripture state that.

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
What's your point? Trinitarians have no argument with this.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Three what?

"The Word was with GOD" implies two.

"And the Word was GOD" implies one.

Unity with diversity as observed in the creation cannot be explained unless their is unity and diversity in its originating cause.
Our experience of subject and object cannot be explained without subject and object in the originating cause.
Self-consciousness, which is one aspect of personhood, cannot be explained without there being self-consciousness in the creator, which necessarily involves the I - thou relationship.
Love is not possible without a beloved.
Without love and communication existing eternally within GOD, then GOD would need to create the universe in order to have something to love and communicate with, but on the contrary.....GOD is in need of nothing.
Very well put.
:thumb:

Notaclue

No mention that Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit.

Try again...

Acts2:32. This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. 33Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing. 34For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he himself says,

“‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at my right hand,
35 until I make your enemies your footstool.”’

36Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified

God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified

2Cor.3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom

Jn.14:15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.
18“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.

Gal.4:5 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.

Peace.

God's Truth

I do not agree with your interpretation. God is triune; Father, Son and Holy Ghost. You have yet to come to the revelation that God expresses Himself in three persons.

There are three, and the three are one and the same.

God the Father invisible. God the Father with a body, and God the Holy Spirit given without limit.

There is no way I can ever say what you do...that Jesus is separate and different from the Father, likewise the Holy Spirit.