Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

keypurr

This thread is the Garden of the Lost.

Oh Father, I ask that you bring them some light for they dwell in darkness.

Elia

Acts2:32. This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses.

Bs"d

No they are not "all witnesses", because NOBODY saw him get up and walk out of the grave.

Why do you think that he was resurrected?

Even in the New Testament there is NOT ONE SINGLE WITNESS of his resurrection. No man saw him get up from the grave and walk away.

Oh, but he appeared to his disciples. Well, in that case, can you explain to me why nobody recognized him? Look in Luke 24:13-35. This speaks about the men on the road to Emmaus. He met them, but they didn't recognize him.

The same thing happens in John 20:14; "At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus. "Woman," he said, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Thinking he was the gardener, she said, ... "
She thought he was the gardener....

John 21:4 "Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. He called out to them, ..."

And again they didn't recognize him.

Isn't it strange that they didn't recognize the person with whom they were so close for years?

But the NT gives the answer to that strange phenomena. Look in Mark 16:12-13 "Afterward Jesus appeared IN A DIFFERENT FORM to two of them while they were walking in the country."
So it was a person "in a different form" from the previous well known person who appeared to them, that's why they didn't recognize him.

A person in different form from the old Christ, who was not recognized by the people he interacted with for years, only days before, doesn't that sounds like an impostor who is pretending to be the resurrected messiah?

That also explains why some of the disciples doubted when the "resurrected messiah" appeared to them: "When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted." Matt 28:17.

Can you imagine that the authentic messiah appears to you and you still doubt?
Apparently he was not so authentic.

If the disciples, who saw the "resurrected Christ" with their own eyes, still doubted, why then do the Christians 2000 years later, who have nothing to go by but stories, don't doubt?

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

Elia

There are three, and the three are one and the same.

Bs"d

Another one who cannot count to two.

One is one, and three is three.

Three is not one, and one is not three.

Therefore, the three cannot be one.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

Elia

God couldn't reveal Himselves to you, at first, as you would have confused Himselves with the Pagan gods who were many.
Your "God" is alone, solitary, distant, aloof, and a prankster like the Muslims "God". My God appeared many times in "human form" and ate and drank with humans. Finally, he fully "materialized", having been formed in much the same way as Adam was (using the elements of a woman's womb). So, my God can have a full and meaningful relationship with mankind, now and into the future.

Bs"d

God is not a human:

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

Elia

There are three.

Bs"d

There is only one God who is one. His name is Y-H-W-H.

Saying there are three is polytheism = idolatry.

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

Elia

Bs"d

The Creator of heaven and earth is Y-H-W-H, and no one else:

"This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that Y-H-W-H God made the earth and the heavens"
Gen 2:4

"Thus says Y-H-W-H: ‘In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”
Zech 8:23

Right Divider

Body part
God has revealed Himself to me.

I have a powerful testimony.
Your powerful testimony is completely destroyed by your incorrect understanding of Gods revelation of Himself.

Was Jesus talking to Himself when He talked to His Father? Apparently, you think so.

Three PERSONS, one GOD.

God's Truth

Bs"d

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
."

Try to spend some time learning a Christian's beliefs that are not like other Christians.

God shows Himself in three ways.

Do you understand about the Father? The Father God?

Okay, now tell me, do you understand about the Holy Spirit?

Please tell me, because that makes two right there.

I am waiting for you to answer.

God's Truth

Your powerful testimony is completely destroyed by your incorrect understanding of Gods revelation of Himself.

Was Jesus talking to Himself when He talked to His Father? Apparently, you think so.

Three PERSONS, one GOD.

What don't you get about God the Father saying there is no one else besides me?

God's Truth

Bs"d

."

That is right.

God's Truth

Bs"d

Another one who cannot count to two.

One is one, and three is three.

Three is not one, and one is not three.

Therefore, the three cannot be one.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil,
who put darkness for light and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20

WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THREE ONE AND ONE THREE!!

God can come in anyway He want. Do you not know God the Father AND the Holy Spirit?

Right Divider

Body part
What don't you get about God the Father saying there is no one else besides me?
You continue to reject the truth. ONE God in three persons.

1. The Father is GOD.
  2. The Son is GOD.
  3. The Holy Spirit is GOD.
The fact that you cannot understand this is YOUR problem.

Was Jesus talking to Himself when He talked to His Father?

Your perverted "the son was the father with a body" is false doctrine and completely insane.

God's Truth

That is not what I believe.

I don't like to see this said to people, however, I was jokingly suggesting adding it to the catch phrases thread because it is a popular catch phrase.

So then what does it mean? It means you joke around with the abusers. At least you want to be 'in' with them and that exposes a lot about you.

God's Truth

You continue to reject the truth. ONE God in three persons.

1. The Father is GOD.
  2. The Son is GOD.
  3. The Holy Spirit is GOD.
The fact that you cannot understand this is YOUR problem.

Was Jesus talking to Himself when He talked to His Father?

Your perverted "the son was the father with a body" is false doctrine and completely insane.

There is ONLY ONE GOD AND HE IS THE FATHER.

There are three and Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.