Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

Eagles Wings

So then what does it mean? It means you joke around with the abusers. At least you want to be 'in' with them and that exposes a lot about you.
Yes, the name calling is prevalent around here. It is a great temptation for ALL of us, no?

I will consider your thoughts though.

Ben Masada

How can He be a Father without children?

God is not a Father without children. Read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me." Israel today is reporting about 12 million Jews, 6 million in the Land of Israel and another 6 million throughout the world aka in the Diaspora.

Right Divider

Body part
God's angels are even called His Sons.
As steko has CLEARLY shown you VIA SCRIPTURE.
John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

How can the WORD be BOTH WITH GOD AND ALSO BE GOD?

Please tell us where you got this "the son was the father with a body" doctrine. Come clean, because it is most definitely not found in scripture.

God's Truth

God is not a Father without children. Read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son; let My Son go that he may serve Me." Israel today is reporting about 12 million Jews, 6 million in the Land of Israel and another 6 million throughout the world aka in the Diaspora.

When was the last prophet? Think about it.

God's Truth

As steko has CLEARLY shown you VIA SCRIPTURE.
John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

How can the WORD be BOTH WITH GOD AND ALSO BE GOD?

Please tell us where you got this "the son was the father with a body" doctrine. Come clean, because it is most definitely not found in scripture.

The Word WAS GOD.

God's Truth

God remained invisible and lived in unapproachable light AND ALSO made HIMSELF a body, the body of Jesus Christ. Then He spoke through Jesus Christ's Body and made EVERYTHING.

God's Truth

God remained invisible and lived in unapproachable light

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God,

That is about God the FATHER being invisible.

Jesus is the IMAGE---the BODY---of the invisible God.

AND ALSO made HIMSELF a body, the body of Jesus Christ. Then He spoke through Jesus Christ's Body and made EVERYTHING.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.