Noah's Flood - The Mystery

6days

2Pillars said:
The oldest human cities are some 10k years old...
Not if we believe God's Word and the 4000 approximate years between 'first Adam' and 'Last Adam'.
2Pillars said:
These cities were built in the last 1% of the time since the sons of God diverged from Chimps, some 6 Million years ago, in man's time.
Perhaps 'Planet of the Apes' tells you that... not God's Word.

Your belief system rejects what God tells us. Death, pain and sufferring exist because of one mans sin.

2Pillars said:
Human civilization on this Earth began with the FIRST generation of children produced by one of Adam's grandson and a prehistoric woman.
Actually, human civilization began with God creating man from the dust, then woman from mans side, commanding them to be fruitful and multiply.

2Pillars said:
This completely REFUTES the alledge 6k years old earth YEC' Theory -- Historically, Scientifically and most importantly, Scripturally ... Amen!!!
You reject scriptural history, and don't understand science.

2Pillars said:
Adam's direct descendant, Noah and his family, arrived on our Earth, some 10k years ago
Noah was not an alien arriving on earth.
God's Word shows lineage from Adam and "the beginning" to Noah, and then on to Jesus.
2Pillars said:
... which are "willingly ignorant" (2Pe 3:5-7 KJV) of the total destruction of the 1st heaven, the world of Adam, and the true Human origins.
We notice your additions to the text. Here is the text "5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2Pillars said:
You can read of the sexual compatibility of the sons of God (prehistoric people) and Adam's descendants in Gen 6:1-4 KJV
That is heretical.

You seem to believe when God says "In the beginning..." , He meant 'In a subsequent beginning'?

You seem to believe physical death, pain and suffering were something that God called "very good". If physical death was not a result of first man's sin....then the physical death of Last Adam, Jesus, was uneccesary.

You seem to believe when Jesus referred to Adam and Eve at the beginning of creation...that He meant millions of years after creation?

2Pillar... you are promoting a heretical belief. Christ suffered on the cross because of our sin, and the sin nature we inherited from Adam. Your insertion into scripture of millions of years destroys the Gospel. "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit". 1 Peter 3:18

beameup

I see no point in discussing scriptures with a fool. Good bye.

Sons Of God

You've already made a fool of yourself. You think the Bible was written in English.
You have no concept that there is a difference between Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Greek.
Sit in the corner where you belong :dunce:

Last edited:

2Pillars

Not if we believe God's Word and the 4000 approximate years between 'first Adam' and 'Last Adam'.
Perhaps 'Planet of the Apes' tells you that... not God's Word.

Your belief system rejects what God tells us. Death, pain and sufferring exist because of one mans sin.

Actually, human civilization began with God creating man from the dust, then woman from mans side, commanding them to be fruitful and multiply.

You reject scriptural history, and don't understand science.

Noah was not an alien arriving on earth.
God's Word shows lineage from Adam and "the beginning" to Noah, and then on to Jesus.

We notice your additions to the text. Here is the text "5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

That is heretical.

You seem to believe when God says "In the beginning..." , He meant 'In a subsequent beginning'?

You seem to believe physical death, pain and suffering were something that God called "very good". If physical death was not a result of first man's sin....then the physical death of Last Adam, Jesus, was uneccesary.

You seem to believe when Jesus referred to Adam and Eve at the beginning of creation...that He meant millions of years after creation?

2Pillar... you are promoting a heretical belief. Christ suffered on the cross because of our sin, and the sin nature we inherited from Adam. Your insertion into scripture of millions of years destroys the Gospel. "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit". 1 Peter 3:18

Dear Readers,

So far, as I have predicted, Nobody on this forum, would be able to refute what I have posted in all honesty using the Scripture. Simply because it is based on God's Truth not mine.

Also, please note that the above argument by 6days is only based on his own intentional and malicious distortion of my QUOTES - taken from all over the place in disproportion - to form the basis of his fallacious argument and ASSumption of his own religious stand.

Also, notice the subject post in question does NOT have the auto link of my quotes - to show the legitimacy of the basis of 6days argument.

When is 6days going to stop projecting us his own weaknesses on us? Does he needs help? Therefore, I see, that, there's no need for a rebuttal.

May the good Lord have mercy on his soul.

God Bless

Last edited:

2Pillars

Noah and the Ark were 22 1/2 ft (15 cubits) above the highest elevation of Adam's Earth on the 150th Day after the Flood began. At this depth the mountains of that Earth were covered in water. Gen 7:20

On the SAME 150th Day after the Flood began, the Ark rested upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4

That's one of the mysteries. HOW could the Ark be in both places on the SAME Day?

Dear Readers,

As I have posted before, Adam's world was FLAT and much smaller than our present world - It had only 4 Rivers, which all ran out of the Garden of Eden .... compare to our present world, ours has thousands of Rivers all over the face of our earth. The highest elevation of their mountain was only 15 cubits high (22 1/2 ft.) while our highest mountain measures some 29k ft. above sea level.

Just to give us an idea what we are taking about here, please see link below - Ancient Jewish Perspective of Adam's Flat Earth. - It is similar but not necessarily my exact view of the same.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M3963b58fc8ae27f584cd14763f01e08bo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=334&h=197

Adam’s firmament of heaven was located in the vicinity beneath the surface of the body of waters in Lake Van, Turkey, where it was placed. It was in a completely enclosed Biosphere, similar to an incubator of Humanity. Adam’s world was contained in the interior of our Hollow Earth, beneath the surface of Lake Van, Turkey, which is about 75 miles wide and 1500 feet deep.

During the Flood, the Ark which was covered, floated out the top of Adam's firmament into the largest Lake in the area (Lake Van, Turkey), and as the firmament sank, it released the Ark into our world.... and Adam’s world was totally destroyed / dissolved in that Global Flood. If it sounds like Atlantis, so be it.

This explains a way for a 450 foot Ark to be above the highest mountains of Adam's world (22 1/2 ft) ref. Gen 7:20 ...AND....in the mountains of Ararat on the SAME 150th day after the flood began (Gen 8:4.

See, Noah did NOT need a "spaceship", as alluded by 6days. Noah just needed the Ark to float on top of the broken firmament, in order to be released into our present world.

All Christians and Believers will meet Jesus in Heaven at the Rapture -- and that would need millions of spaceships, if we follow 6days' ignoramous religious assumption.

2Pe 3:5-6 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: v6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (Greek = Totally destroyed)

God Bless

Last edited:

6days

2Pillars said:
See, Noah did NOT need a "spaceship", as alluded by 6days. Noah just needed the Ark to float on top of the broken firmament, in order to be released into our present world.
Haaaa (Yes , he needed the ark)

2Pillars

Dear Readers,

Here is what the story of the Tower of Babel teaches - based on the Scripture, logical analysis and historical facts:

When the rains came to the world of Adam, the firmament, which protected the first world from the water that surrounded it, started to brake down and began to sink. The Ark, which was already upon the waters began to rise as the firmament sank. This released the Ark into ANOTHER world, the present world of ours.

Noah's descendants thought they could build a tower to Heaven and escape the present Earth, like Noah had escaped from the first Earth ( similar to the way the Ark escaped and floated on Top of the broken firmament of heaven) that releases the Ark into our world.

They didn't want to be scattered over the face of the whole Earth, into the lands of the Savages (prehistoric mankind), so they tried to escape our world, but the LORD had other plans.

Thus, was Humanity scattered over the face of the present Earth and the prehistoric mankind changed from innocent animal to Human intelligence (to know 'good" and "evil"). This shows that Humans did NOT evolve from Apes on this planet, but from Noah's descendants.

Remember, the 1st heaven or universe was Adam's world (Gen 1:6-8 KJV), which was "clean dissolved" in the Flood. The present Universe is the 2nd Heaven, our world, made Billions of years AFTER Adam's world was made, and is also doomed for destruction and will be dissolved too. The 3rd Heaven or world is where Christians will go AFTER our world is burned Rev 21.

[Rev 21:1 KJV] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Of course, it’s entirely New Heaven and New Earth, compare to the first that was totally destroyed the 2nd that is also doomed to be destroyed..... therefore, God made us a Multiverse. Amen!

God Bless

Last edited:

CherubRam

You've already made a fool of yourself. You think the Bible was written in English.
You have no concept that there is a difference between Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Greek.
Sit in the corner where you belong :dunce:

And you are a liar and false accuser.

6days

2Pillars said:
When the rains came to the world of Adam, the firmament, which protected the first world from the water that surrounded it, started to brake down and began to sink. The Ark, which was already upon the waters began to rise as the firmament sank. This released the Ark into ANOTHER world, the present world of ours
Here is what scripture says:
Gen. 7 " Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. 7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood. 8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground,9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah. 10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life,on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.

13 On that very day Noah and his sons,Shem, Ham and Japheth, together with his wife and the wives of his three sons, entered the ark. 14 They had with them every wild animal according to its kind, all livestock according to their kinds, every creature that moves along the ground according to its kind and every bird according to its kind, everything with wings. 15 Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark. 16 The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah.Then the Lord shut him in.

17 For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth.18 The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. 19 They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered.20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits.[a] 21 Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

24 The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days.

2Pillars said:
Noah's descendants thought they could build a tower to Heaven and escape the present Earth, like Noah had escaped from the first Earth ( similar to the way the Ark escaped and floated on Top of the broken firmament of heaven) that releases the Ark into our world.
That must be the Hezekiah version of the flood? Its not the version God provided in Genesis 7.
2Pillars said:
They didn't want to be scattered over the face of the whole Earth, into the lands of the Savages (prehistoric mankind), so they tried to escape our world, but the LORD had other plans.
Prehistoric mankind?? That might be in Darwins book... not the account God provides. Jesus referred to Adam and Eve saying "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which madethem at the beginning made them male and female"[/quote]
2Pillars said:
Thus, was Humanity scattered over the face of the present Earth and the prehistoric mankind changed from innocent animal to Human intelligence (to know 'good" and"evil"). This shows that Humans did NOTevolve from Apes on this planet, but from Noah's descendants.
Here is what Scripture says:
Gen. 2:25 Adam and his wife were both naked,and they felt no shame.
GEN. 3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”
2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walkingin the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”

11 And he said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?”

12 The man said, “The woman you put here with me—she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

2Pillars said:
Remember, the 1st heaven or universe was Adam's world (Gen 1:6-8 KJV),
Here is what scripture says:
Genesis 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

2Pillars said:
which was "clean dissolved" in the Flood.
Hmmmmm..... That verse is missing in my Bible. Did you find that inTrimorphic Protennoia?
2Pillars said:
The present Universe is the 2nd Heaven, our world, made Billions of years AFTER Adam's world was made
Lets see what Moses says about billions of years...and when man was made:
Gen. 1: 27So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them male and female he created them
31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

EX. 20:11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day.Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy

Lets see what Jesus says about Moses:
John 5:46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

2Pillars

Dear Readers,

Unfortunately, after 6days, wasted his time, making up distorted premises and answering it himself, the only one I find worthy of a response is the inquiry below:

Also, please make a note, while I try to educate our Readers with my postings, 6days main purpose is to confuse and mislead the Readers in order to cover up the flaws of his doctrinal faith.

2Pillars said:
Remember, the 1st heaven or universe was Adam's world (Gen 1:6-8 KJV), which was "clean dissolved" in the Flood.

6days said:
Hmmmmm..... That verse is missing in my Bible. Did you find that in Trimorphic Protennoia?

Of course not, the verse is written in the Scripture, my only source of knowledge.

However, you are just too blind to understand, even today, when Moses is read, the veil is in your heart. Perhaps, you need to pray for more wisdom and understanding.

Here, read below for your additional education and learning. Don’t worry, it’s free of charge. Thank me later. :)

Isa 24:18-20 is like a double edge sword.... and speaking of Noah’s Flood, since this is obviously the account of the 1st Earth being clean dissolved in water when the windows of their heaven were opened (Gen 7:11 KJV). It's speaking of Adam's world being completely destroyed in water during the Flood.*

Read very slowly below...

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. v19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. v20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Of course, the Scoffers of the last days, like 6days, will NOT believe that the 1st Earth, world of Adam, was totally destroyed / dissolved in the flood. And his only defense now... is to be willingly ignorant, as prophesied by Peter.

2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: v6 Whereby the world (Greek-Kosmos) that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (Greek-destroyed, totally)

These cited verses above from the Old and New Testament confirm that Adam's world, the world that then was, was totally destroyed in the Flood..... and that the heavens and earth which are now will also be dissolved by fire.

God Bless

6days

Of course not, the verse is written in the Scripture, my only source of knowledge.
Actually, you are trying to add all types of heretical....and secular ....and even science fiction ideas into scripture
There was not billions of years of death and suffering before sin entered the world. Your secular additions to scripture destroy the purpose of Christs physical death.

2Pillars

Dear Readers,

The Physical Making of our Heavens / Universes:

The firmament of heaven Made (Gen 1:6-) was like a glass container (simile) in which God would build above the firmament. The firmament protected Adam's Earth from the water which completely surrounded this firmament. The verses below reveal this since God places water inside the firmament of heaven above....

Gen 1:6- And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. v7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. v8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

He then built solid ground (similar to a man made island) on top of the water under the heaven. Can you visualize our Lord God building a solid ground into the middle of water? IF you can, then, that’s more or less how God divided the waters from the waters.

v9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. v10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

The firmament b/w Adam’s Earth and the heaven above was empty, containing only air. But went up the mist from Adam’s Earth on the 3rd Day..

Gen 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

..... and the earth' atmosphere is formed.

Now, we understand that Adam's firmament/heaven which was made the on 2nd Day, Gen 1:8 and the mist that went up from Adam’s Earth on the 3rd Day forming the Earth’s Atmosphere..... the information below added to the account revealed in this verse:

Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens (plural) and of the earth when they were created,in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

As you know, the 1st Firmament called Heaven, was made on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6- However, the immediate cited verse above (Gen.2:4) is speaking of other heavens Made in the SAME day as Adam’s Earth on the 3rd Day. Gen 1:9.

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

The ONLY Day the Earth and the other Heavens could have been made was the 3rd Day. In fact, Jesus is preparing another place for us to live in when this present world of ours is burned at the end of time.[/COLOR]

Jhn 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Add the first heaven, made the 2nd Day, Gen 1:8 to the other heaven Gen 2:4 made the 3rd Day and the New Heaven and New Earth being prepared for us right now, then, you should realize, that God made 3 Heavens or Universes.

A Multiverse......... Amen?

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

God Bless

PS: Below, is another Image / Perception of Ancient Flat Earth of Adam' World .... Close, but not exactly my view.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/images/articles/Hyrulian_Pantheon_ch2_img2.jpg

Last edited:

2Pillars

Actually, you are trying to add all types of heretical....and secular ....and even science fiction ideas into scripture
There was not billions of years of death and suffering before sin entered the world. Your secular additions to scripture destroy the purpose of Christs physical death.

Dear Readers,

Fortunately, only willingly ignorant like 6days will always stumble to God's Truth!!!

In fact, it's simple to know if one's interpretation is correct. If it agrees with God's Holy Word, true Science, and History. It's as close to the One Truth as is Humanly possible.

The fault is Not with God's Truth, but with man's (i.e 6days) ability to understand it, for His thoughts are far above man's thoughts.

There’s not one Truth for Science; History; and another one for God. When we find proven discovery of Science and History, then, it will always agree with God’s Truth. That's why I seek the agreement of every other discovered Truth, to measure against God's Holy Word.

There is Only 1 Truth, and every other discovered Truth MUST agree with God's Truth or we have Not found the 1 Truth. When we all get together, in Heaven, we will come to know All of the Truth. Jesus told us "I am the Truth".

I can't wait to see Him face-to-face, how about you?

God Bless

Caino

BANNED
Banned
God tells us we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 2 or more Universes or Worlds. The first (Adam’ world) was totally destroyed in the Flood - dissolved and it’s gone forever . ll Peter 3:6 The present Universe will be burned and will also be dissolved. ll Peter 3:10 The third Heaven or World is forever. Rev. 22:5

Noah’s Flood:

The idea that Noah brought a lot of animals is UnScriptural. The total number could easily have been less than a thousand creatures.

There was no need to bring creatures which were created from the water on the 5th Day, Gen 1:21 since those same kinds of creatures; animals; and fowls of the air (Their Kinds -Trinity) were also brought forth on our present Planet and had been here for Billions of years Before the Ark arrived and floated in the vicinity of Mt. Ararat (Lake Van. Turkey) some 10k years ago.

The creatures; animals and fowls of the air which were aboard the Ark were the ones which Jesus, the Son, made with His own Hands (His Kinds). Science calls them common ancestors. The common ancestor of All Humanity on this present planet was a direct descendant of Adam, the first Human, and his name was Noah.

Humans were scattered all over the face of the Earth from Babel which was built by the son of one of Noah's grandsons, Cush. Gen 10:10 Science agrees and Human civilization can be traced to Noah's arrival some 10k years ago just south of Mt. Ararat.

God Bless

Man created the Genisis story out of fragments of the past, more specifically Hebrew men. That is why they are so heavily favored in their narratives while everybody else is a Gentile dog! Finding it impossible to trace their bloodlines back to the much older Mesipotamian story of Adam and Eve, they decided to drown the whole world in its own wickedness. But then came waves of people with common sense.

6days

2Pillars said:
fact, it's simple to know if one's interpretation is correct. If it agrees with God's Holy Word, true Science, and History. It's as close to the One Truth as is Humanly possible.
Heretical groups like Biologos say similar things. Cults like the Mormons make similar claims. False religions like Islam believe the same. The problem is they don't start with God's Word as absolute truth. They place mans secular opinions on equal footing with the Bible, and compromise what God says to try fit secular ideas.
2Pillars said:
There’s not one Truth for Science; History; and another one for God. When we find proven discovery of Science and History, then, it will always agree with God’s Truth.
It seems you are confusing science with mans secular opinions. Science always agrees with the Word of the One who created science and scientists.
2Pillars said:
I can't wait to see (Jesus) face-to-face, how about you?
Yes... my Creator is the One who went to Calvary for me. Amazing love...how can it be...that thou my God would die for me.

Last edited:

2Pillars

Man created the Genisis story out of fragments of the past, more specifically Hebrew men. That is why they are so heavily favored in their narratives while everybody else is a Gentile dog! Finding it impossible to trace their bloodlines back to the much older Mesipotamian story of Adam and Eve, they decided to drown the whole world in its own wickedness. But then came waves of people with common sense.

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the Worlds (plural) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Albert Einstein learned the SAME thing. He learned that matter and energy were the same. In order to make matter, it takes energy to produce matter in physical form. Then, you will have things which are seen, but made from things which do not appear to the eye.

Then again WHERE did the energy to make 3 Universes come from, you might ask. Below is the answer for it tells us where God lives:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Can you tell us HOW ancient men, who lived thousands of years before science, knew that?

Of course not. It took men thousands of years before Albert Einstein discovered that Scientific Fact.

It's PROOF of God...... who Authored the Book of Genesis. :e4e: