Noah's Flood - The Mystery

Ben Masada

Yes and No. Here's what our Jewish Apostle Paul had to say about that....

Rom 11:11 KJV I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy
Rom 11:28-33 KJV As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
v29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
v30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
v31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
v32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
v33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

God Bless

Paul was no longer Jewish when he started preaching his gospel. He had founded an anti-Jewish religion and that was enough to lose his Jewish identity. And BTW, he was never an apostle; at least not one like the apostles of Jesus. When he came from Damascus to visit Jerusalem, he went to apply for membership in the Sect of the Nazarenes and was rejected for not being able even to be a disciple, let alone an apostle. (Acts 9:26)

2Pillars

Paul was no longer Jewish when he started preaching his gospel. He had founded an anti-Jewish religion and that was enough to lose his Jewish identity. And BTW, he was never an apostle; at least not one like the apostles of Jesus. When he came from Damascus to visit Jerusalem, he went to apply for membership in the Sect of the Nazarenes and was rejected for not being able even to be a disciple, let alone an apostle. (Acts 9:26)

FYI, Paul was the pre-ordained Minister for the Gentiles, even before he was born into this world.

I don't blame Paul for turning his back on you guys. Remember, as I have cited in my previous post... the Jews are the enemies of the Gospel of YHWH, the Christ, of whom you had crucified.

However, you are already off the topic of this thread. Therefore, bye.

2Pillars

The continuing topic is about the Creation Process and the meaning of God’ Creative Day (Yowm) in the Book of Genesis 1 - NOT about our present Man’s Time , i.e. Jonah and the Whale or Any other diversion tactics that you are trying to employ from the OT and NT.

Nice Try but No Cigar

The fact is you (6days) and the rest of your denominations are willingly ignorant when confronted with God’s Truth about the difference between God's Time and Man's Time in Genesis for comparison .

Scripture shows that God has but 7 Days or Age in the Book of Genesis 1 & 2 and Today is still the 6th Creative Day of God's Creation.

At the end of this 6th Day, Heaven will be complete, and all believers will be there After the Heaven is brought to Perfection. Then, God will rest for Eternity from All His work which He Created and Made in our Physical World. The 7th Day has No end = Eternity.

Man's time began on the 4th Day and depends on the movements of the Sun, Moon, and Stars. Since God is present, but also beyond this Universe, He is Not subject to the movements of our Stars. Man's time is temporal and will cease when this Universe is burned. God's time is Eternal.

6days, the source of confusion is you and your denomination' doctrinal Misunderstanding of the Genesis. You are repeating your flawed traditional Goat Herder’s Theology which is not shown Scripturally.

Notice that darkness/death was upon everything God created. Gen 1:2 KJV... You are confusing death coming to Adam (mankind) with the death which is STILL upon everything apart from God Himself. It's because you MUST be in God or in Christ, to survive this world - just so you know and for your additional learning. in case.

That’s exactly why YHWH, the Son of God, was brought forth into this physical world from the invisible realm of the Father, in the beginning (Gen 1:3) to give life to those physical matters Created Apart from God’s Spiritual Realm.

YHWH, the Son of God, provided the light in the beginning, because, in him (Son) was life; and life was the light of men (Jhn 1:4 KJV).

Dear Readers,

Jesus is God and was with the Father before the beginning of the Physical World. When God said, Let there be Light Gen 1:3 KJV, Jesus came forth from the Spirit of Love into the Physical World and became the Only God ever Physically formed or that ever will be Physically formed.

He was Not Created, since He was already God. Jesus was the Light of the 1st 3 Days, just as He will be the Light of Heaven, which has No need for the Sun nor Moon to shine in it. Rev 21:23 KJV

Without Jesus was Not anything made which was made, because Everything Physical was made by the Physical Hands of the Only God, the Only Image, the Only Begotten, of the Invisible Spirit of God.

When we get to Heaven, we will truly understand that Jesus is the One God, for In Him dwelleth ALL of the fulness of the Godhead, Bodily.

God Bless

2Pillars

Dear Unbelievers and Pretenders,

There was no 24 Hour Day and Scripture does not state that there was a 24 hour Day. Genesis shows that God has 6 Creative Days, and 1 Day of Rest which will Never End.

How would you explain that God has more than 7 Days - when there’s not even a Morning nor an Evening recorded on the 7th, Day of Genesis?

The Un-Scriptural idea, that the 6 Creative Days and the 1 Day of Rest, are 24 hour periods of Time, is refuted by Scripture. The 7th Day has no End.

1 Co 2:14 KJV But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Bible was written for the past, present, and future. It is relevant for today, and tomorrow. Written by the Supreme Intelligence, it's just too hard for poor, ignorant, unbelievers and pretenders to comprehend. In order to understand, they must study and search the Scripture….“rightly dividing the word of Truth”.

2 Tim 2:15 KJV Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Gen 1:28 documents us that we will NOT have Dominion over All Living Things here on Earth (i.e. viruses, mosquitos, sharks, etc.), until Jesus Returns and reigns for a thousand years. Gen 1:29 says that mankind will eat of every tree. Rev 22 :2 KJV shows that we will Not eat of the tree of Life until we get to Heaven. Gen 1:30 shows that EVERY animal will become Vegetarian. This prophecy will Not be fulfilled until Jesus returns to this Planet. Isaiah 11:6-7

The prophecy of the end of the 6th Day is Future. We will Not have dominion over every living thing, until then.

May the good Lord share you more wisdom and understanding.​

2Pillars

Dear Readers,

Here are some of the reasons why knowledge of Biblical wisdom and understanding will increase on these last days of ours - based on Biblical prophesies:

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

God Bless

Ben Masada

FYI, Paul was the pre-ordained Minister for the Gentiles, even before he was born into this world.

I don't blame Paul for turning his back on you guys. Remember, as I have cited in my previous post... the Jews are the enemies of the Gospel of YHWH, the Christ, of whom you had crucified.

However, you are already off the topic of this thread. Therefore, bye.

You Christian guys have your hearts loaded with myths. The Jews did not crucify Jesus; Jesus was crucified by the Romans. And the Romans crucified him on a political charge of insurrection because his disciples were acclaiming him king of the Jews in a Roman province which was Jerusalem. Hence his verdict INRI nailed on Jesus' cross by command of Pilate. If you read Luke 19:37-40 some of the Pharisees even tried to save him from being arrested by asking him to stop his disciples of their nonsense. Jesus said he could not stop them or the stones would shout. Probably, he was enjoying the parade. Didn't take too long and Jesus was arrested and taken to the cross. Today, you guys don't care who or why it was done; much easier to blame the Jews and get done with it.

2Pillars

Read again..

[Jhn 19:1-7 KJV] 1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged [him]. 2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put [it] on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 4 Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him. 5 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And [Pilate] saith unto them, Behold the man! 6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify [him], crucify [him]. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify [him]: for I find no fault in him. 7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

Don't even try to wash your hands. The Jews had him crucified, no doubt about it. :think:

Once again, you are off the topic here. BYE!

6days

2Pillars said:
Dear Unbelievers and Pretenders,

There was no 24 Hour Day and Scripture does not state that there was a 24 hour Day. Genesis shows that God has 6 Creative Days, and 1 Day of Rest which will Never End.
Gen. 2:2,3.On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested from all his work. And God blessed the seventh day and declared it holy, because it was the day when he rested from all his work of creation.

Ex. 34:21 Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.

If the 7th day was not a normal day, then it bears no resemblance to the 7th day given to the Israelites.

2Pillars..... you are attempting to add secular ideas of deep time to scripture. This causes you to be inconsistent in your interpretation of scripture and compromises the gospel.

Challenge for you.....
There are several hundred times in the OT where a number is associated with the word 'day'. It always is easy to understand as a 24 hour day. (The Hebrew demands it). Explain why you ignore Hebrew grammar.... and exegetical Bible interpretation to insert deep time into God's Word. Or..... show from scripture where a number is associated with the word 'day' and means an indefinite period of time. (Eg. 40 days...40th day etc)

Ben Masada

Read again..

[Jhn 19:1-7 KJV] 1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged [him]. 2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put [it] on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 4 Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him. 5 Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And [Pilate] saith unto them, Behold the man! 6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify [him], crucify [him]. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify [him]: for I find no fault in him. 7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

Don't even try to wash your hands. The Jews had him crucified, no doubt about it. :think:

Once again, you are off the topic here. BYE!

Not so fast! Lies never scare me. Evidences for the lies: The writers of the NT were all Hellenist former disciples of Paul. No Jew would slander another Jew with the accusations upon Jesus that he had to be crucified, and especially to satisfy the enemy occupiers of our Land. Jesus was crucified on a political charge of insurrection; hence his verdict on the top of his cross: INRI. Because he was being acclaimed king of the Jews in a Roman province aka Jerusalem at the time. His own disciples were doing the acclaiming that ended up with the cross. (Luke 19:37-40)But what's the use when we are dealing with Antisemitic Jewish haters? This lying accusation that the Jews had killed Jesus was born out of the need to clear Rome out of the charge that they had killed the Christian god and that was on the way to prevent the adoption of Christianity as the official religion of Rome by Emperor Constantine in the 4th Century. I think about 330 ACE.

2Pillars

Gen. 2:2,3.On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested from all his work. And God blessed the seventh day and declared it holy, because it was the day when he rested from all his work of creation.

Ex. 34:21 Six days thou shalt work, but on the seventh day thou shalt rest: in earing time and in harvest thou shalt rest.

If the 7th day was not a normal day, then it bears no resemblance to the 7th day given to the Israelites.

2Pillars..... you are attempting to add secular ideas of deep time to scripture. This causes you to be inconsistent in your interpretation of scripture and compromises the gospel.

Challenge for you.....
There are several hundred times in the OT where a number is associated with the word 'day'. It always is easy to understand as a 24 hour day. (The Hebrew demands it). Explain why you ignore Hebrew grammar.... and exegetical Bible interpretation to insert deep time into God's Word. Or..... show from scripture where a number is associated with the word 'day' and means an indefinite period of time. (Eg. 40 days...40th day etc)

Here are the other issues brought forth to you repeatedly.

The fact that you continue to ignore the assertions below only prove that you don’t have the intellectual capacity to Admit your ERRORS and explain your flawed doctrinal understanding of the Scripture .... Do you want to try, anyway? No? I thought so.

Read it again below..

Gen 1:28 documents us that we will NOT have Dominion over All Living Things here on Earth (i.e. viruses, mosquitos, sharks, etc.), until Jesus Returns and reigns for a thousand years.

Gen 1:29 says that mankind will eat of every tree. Rev 22 :2 KJV shows that we will Not eat of the tree of Life until we get to Heaven.

Gen 1:30 shows that EVERY animal will become Vegetarian. This prophecy will Not be fulfilled until Jesus returns to this Planet. Isaiah 11:6-7

Since, God sees the end from the beginning (Isa 46:10 KJV) He wrote the complete History of the Genesis in the first 34 verses of the Scripture Before is done.

Therefore, the end of the 6th Day of God as recorded in the Book of Genesis is still future. The 7th Day has no Morning or Evening and has No End recorded = Eternal.

The fact that when confronted to explain the above, the Only defense that you have readily available now.... is to employ and take a stand of a poor willingly ignorant of the last days, correct? How convenient, isn't it?. :sigh:

Prove me wrong Scripturally.... that's been your challenge since I joined this forum. So far, you continue to fail, miserably.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Not so fast! Lies never scare me. Evidences for the lies: The writers of the NT were all Hellenist former disciples of Paul. No Jew would slander another Jew with the accusations upon Jesus that he had to be crucified, and especially to satisfy the enemy occupiers of our Land. Jesus was crucified on a political charge of insurrection; hence his verdict on the top of his cross: INRI. Because he was being acclaimed king of the Jews in a Roman province aka Jerusalem at the time. His own disciples were doing the acclaiming that ended up with the cross. (Luke 19:37-40)But what's the use when we are dealing with Antisemitic Jewish haters? This lying accusation that the Jews had killed Jesus was born out of the need to clear Rome out of the charge that they had killed the Christian god and that was on the way to prevent the adoption of Christianity as the official religion of Rome by Emperor Constantine in the 4th Century. I think about 330 ACE.

Ben, really, 330 years later? That's not how Rome thought. Their concern was protecting Emperor worship.

Jesus was trying to CONVERT insurrectionists; that's why so much time was spent in Galilee, and several of the followers have that tint to their past. Judas the Galilean (6 CE) lead that wave at that time in reaction to the census. Caiaphas (Jn 12, 18) knew that the leader of the 'rebellion that desolates' was coming, as did Josephus in his priest-training. But Caiaphas attempted to circumvent it and save the nation. That's the decision that ends the life of Christ, but it did nothing to slow the rebellion. And it continued to confuse the type of reign Christ was referring to with that of the Zealots, who carried on as militants who believed divine intervention was going to topple Roman admin.

Interplanner

God tells us we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 2 or more Universes or Worlds. The first (Adam’ world) was totally destroyed in the Flood - dissolved and it’s gone forever . ll Peter 3:6 The present Universe will be burned and will also be dissolved. ll Peter 3:10 The third Heaven or World is forever. Rev. 22:5

Noah’s Flood:

The idea that Noah brought a lot of animals is UnScriptural. The total number could easily have been less than a thousand creatures.

There was no need to bring creatures which were created from the water on the 5th Day, Gen 1:21 since those same kinds of creatures; animals; and fowls of the air (Their Kinds -Trinity) were also brought forth on our present Planet and had been here for Billions of years Before the Ark arrived and floated in the vicinity of Mt. Ararat (Lake Van. Turkey) some 10k years ago.

The creatures; animals and fowls of the air which were aboard the Ark were the ones which Jesus, the Son, made with His own Hands (His Kinds). Science calls them common ancestors. The common ancestor of All Humanity on this present planet was a direct descendant of Adam, the first Human, and his name was Noah.

Humans were scattered all over the face of the Earth from Babel which was built by the son of one of Noah's grandsons, Cush. Gen 10:10 Science agrees and Human civilization can be traced to Noah's arrival some 10k years ago just south of Mt. Ararat.

God Bless

The problem with the OP is that the world--and the history of Gen 1-11--is serial, not multiverse. It may be that there is another realm at work but there is scant information in the text or in the NT about 'principalities and powers' even though the deep unity of the Christian church exists to show the P&P that Christ has total power in the universe, Eph 3:10.

2Pillars

The problem with the OP is that the world--and the history of Gen 1-11--is serial, not multiverse. It may be that there is another realm at work but there is scant information in the text or in the NT about 'principalities and powers' even though the deep unity of the Christian church exists to show the P&P that Christ has total power in the universe, Eph 3:10.

That's how God has chosen to reveal His Truth. Look at all the denominations. If you look at Christianity as a big Pie, and see all the denominations as slices in the pie, you will find that God's Truth is in the whole pie, and that each slice teaches only part of God's Truth.

Why? Because ONLY those who have Faith, not knowledge, can enter the Kingdom of God. The complexity of views of the various denominations assure that we must come to God by Faith alone, no matter the denomination.

Again, God Authored the Scripture based on his own terms not ours. The Bible was written for the past, present, and future. It is relevant for today, and tomorrow. In order to understand, one must study and search the Scripture... then have Faith.

[Heb 11:3 KJV] Through faith we understand that the WORLDS (Multiverse) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

God Bless

Note: Insertions are mine for presentation.

Ben Masada

Ben, really, 330 years later? That's not how Rome thought. Their concern was protecting Emperor worship.

Jesus was trying to CONVERT insurrectionists; that's why so much time was spent in Galilee, and several of the followers have that tint to their past. Judas the Galilean (6 CE) lead that wave at that time in reaction to the census. Caiaphas (Jn 12, 18) knew that the leader of the 'rebellion that desolates' was coming, as did Josephus in his priest-training. But Caiaphas attempted to circumvent it and save the nation. That's the decision that ends the life of Christ, but it did nothing to slow the rebellion. And it continued to confuse the type of reign Christ was referring to with that of the Zealots, who carried on as militants who believed divine intervention was going to topple Roman admin.

If Caiaphas' decision was the decision that ended with the life of Jesus, why was it not on that plate nailed on the top of Jesus' cross? INRI was Pilate's decision to show every one that Jesus' verdict was based on a political charge of insurrection and the reason why he was crucified. All the four gospels support the decision of Pilate. Unless you agree with the contradictions of the NT.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
If Caiaphas' decision was the decision that ended with the life of Jesus, why was it not on that plate nailed on the top of Jesus' cross? INRI was Pilate's decision to show every one that Jesus' verdict was based on a political charge of insurrection and the reason why he was crucified. All the four gospels support the decision of Pilate. Unless you agree with the contradictions of the NT.

The term "king of the Jews" was one applied to Jesus by his followers as he established "The Kingdom of Heaven" (a spiritual fellowship of believers) and because some of his followers believed Jesus to be the expected Jewish Messiah who would take up David's seat as "King of the Jews" and fight off the yoke of their enemies, emancipating them from captive rule. This was just one of several charges the Sanhedrin came up with to stop Jesus' liberating teachings.

Pilate, who was trying to absolve himself from responsibility in the whole sorted affair, put up the sign as a way of jabbing the Jews in the eye.

"187:2.5 After the Master was hoisted on the cross, the captain nailed the title up above his head, and it read in three languages. “Jesus of Nazareth—the King of the Jews.” The Jews were infuriated by this believed insult. But Pilate was chafed by their disrespectful manner; he felt he had been intimidated and humiliated, and he took this method of obtaining petty revenge. He could have written “Jesus, a rebel.” But he well knew how these Jerusalem Jews detested the very name of Nazareth, and he was determined thus to humiliate them. He knew that they would also be cut to the very quick by seeing this executed Galilean called “The King of the Jews.”"UB 1955

Interplanner

The term "king of the Jews" was one applied to Jesus by his followers as he established "The Kingdom of Heaven" (a spiritual fellowship of believers) and because some of his followers believed Jesus to be the expected Jewish Messiah who would take up David's seat as "King of the Jews" and fight off the yoke of their enemies, emancipating them from captive rule. This was just one of several charges the Sanhedrin came up with to stop Jesus' liberating teachings.

Pilate, who was trying to absolve himself from responsibility in the whole sorted affair, put up the sign as a way of jabbing the Jews in the eye.

"187:2.5 After the Master was hoisted on the cross, the captain nailed the title up above his head, and it read in three languages. “Jesus of Nazareth—the King of the Jews.” The Jews were infuriated by this believed insult. But Pilate was chafed by their disrespectful manner; he felt he had been intimidated and humiliated, and he took this method of obtaining petty revenge. He could have written “Jesus, a rebel.” But he well knew how these Jerusalem Jews detested the very name of Nazareth, and he was determined thus to humiliate them. He knew that they would also be cut to the very quick by seeing this executed Galilean called “The King of the Jews.”"UB 1955

And Caiaphas could not complete the legal process himself. The reason had to be Pilate's to actually result in execution.

Who is UB?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
And Caiaphas could not complete the legal process himself. The reason had to be Pilate's to actually result in execution.

Who is UB?

The UB is the Urantia Book

Living under occupation by the Romans the Jews couldn't carry out the death sentence even though they were granted a degree of self rule in their religious affairs. As the Roman prefect, Pilate was the sole authority with the power to carry out execution. So in order to put Jesus to death they had to appeal to Pilate. If Jesus were really just a political rebel opposed to the Roman state, Pilate wouldn't blink an eye at condemning him. But his conscience weighed on him because he knew Jesus was innocent of the trumped up charges produced by the Sanhedrin. Some years latter Pilate committed scuicide.

Ben Masada

This that you have said above is a red blood lie with the intent to justify the Romans with the death of Jesus by transferring the murdering of Jesus through his crucifixion to the Jews. No different from what the Fathers of the Church did to be chosen as the religion of the Empire by Constantine. The other thing proved with this post of yours is that you have never read "Wars of the Jews" by Flavius Josephus, a famous
Jewish Historian of the First Century. If you ever get to read this book of his look for the chapter about Palate and, probably you won't change your anti-Jewish mind but deep down in your heart, you will know that
you are wrong. By the way, take a look at Numbers 24:5,9. Verse 5 is just to show that the text is about Israel and in verse 9 we have, "Bless are they who bless Israel and accursed are they who curse Israel."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You seem unaware that your own motive on this forum is to discredit and diminish Jesus while at the same time implying that The Jews didn't have a problem with Jesus, rather it was the Roman state.

.....and we have the eyewitness accounts of those who were there.

Last edited: