Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

Arthur Brain

This is my answer to your other question you asked me about something else in another thread.

Okay with you?
Sure. Just don't accuse me of being a troll and a hypocrite when I'm still waiting for Derf to substantiate his accusation in the first place and which you jumped upon.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You implied it at least

Or you inferred it wrongly.

Is that a possibility?

and if you can't define what counts as "MSM" then why even use the term?

Because I don't define what a term means.

Words have meanings apart from my use of them.

MSM means "mainstream media."

Arthur Brain

Or you inferred it wrongly.

Is that a possibility?

Because I don't define what a term means.

Words have meanings apart from my use of them.

MSM means "mainstream media."
Sure, it's a possibility as many things are.

I know what the term stands for but for some it seems to be akin to anything outside of fringe sources counts as such.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I'm sure all democrats are on tenterhooks...
Not hardly. I dismiss anything that comes from Former Guy and his minions. Prior to the 2016 election, he claimed if he lost it would be due to voter fraud. The Orange Glob just can’t handle the FACT that he lost because there are more who hate him than support him.

marke

So, the "MSM" is not interested in truth but sources like TGP and similar ilk are? How about you define just what the "MSM" actually consists of.
The leftist news organists were the ones who insisted Trump was guilty of collusion and that the Wuhan lab had nothing to do with the development of covid. The good news organizations reported the facts which disproved the lies the leftists were propagating.

Derf

Hey, I'm still waiting for you to substantiate your accusations in regards to Trump and collusion Derf. Got anything yet? Otherwise, yes, there are certain parameters that are the yardstick for objective and rational standards. Wingnut "news" outlets don't count.
You mean he's guilty until proven innocent? That's not how it works here.

and again, you’re back to some standard that only you control—your opinion. Why should all news sites have to abide by that standard, especially when it’s duplicitous (that equates to hypocritical, as I’m sure you know).

Troll Hypocrisy #8? Help me out here, I’m running out of fingers.

Arthur Brain

You mean he's guilty until proven innocent? That's not how it works here.

and again, you’re back to some standard that only you control—your opinion. Why should all news sites have to abide by that standard, especially when it’s duplicitous (that equates to hypocritical, as I’m sure you know).

Troll Hypocrisy #8? Help me out here, I’m running out of fingers.
You're running out of options more like.

I don't mean anything like you say, so quote me otherwise. I'll wait while that doesn't happen (again).

Arthur Brain

Once a person only accepts his own standards, it’s never possible for him to admit wrong. So the answer’s No.
Are you talking to a mirror? Else, quote me in regards to the supposed double standards you've accused me of. It's hardly a secret that I'm no fan of Trump. It's also in the public arena that I've declared that if there was actual and proven widespread fraud that I'd be in favour of the former election results being overturned and him being back in power if such were to be the case.

How about you Derf? You ready to retract your accusations in regards to Russia or have you got a quote of mine to back them up?

Derf

Are you talking to a mirror? Else, quote me in regards to the supposed double standards you've accused me of. It's hardly a secret that I'm no fan of Trump. It's also in the public arena that I've declared that if there was actual and proven widespread fraud that I'd be in favour of the former election results being overturned and him being back in power if such were to be the case.

How about you Derf? You ready to retract your accusations in regards to Russia or have you got a quote of mine to back them up?
I’ve been giving examples of your double standards. Why do I need to always give more than I’ve given already? That’s a double standard right there, as you don’t require it of yourself. I’ll wager you have never said, “Don’t believe what I’ve written, unless I provide more evidence than I have, and tomorrow more than today.” So I don’t have to look far for that.

Re. Russia collusion, are you saying I need to provide a quote from you saying you have tangible evidence he colluded with the Russians, because Robert Mueller never found any. Apparently you should have taken Mueller’s place. Or are you saying you really do need tangible evidence, and therefore you reject any Russia collusion accusations?

Last edited: